The Enforcer666
Faliry
Sony
Sony
Mystery Detective
Witch's Wish

I could think of those, but I'm not sure they count. sweatdrop

Only two. So you're batting .500
actually batting 0... the OP said games had to be Nintendo developed or Published. Mystery Detective is Beeworks with Atlus as publisher in NA (though Nintendo does not publish for it in any region just to be clear), and Witch's Wish was developed by Tryfirst and published by Natsume.

So by the OP's definition... none of those qualify as "Nintendo games"

It's not a big deal, really. I was mostly just curious because I couldn't think of any, and looking through a list of all Nintendo published games didn't help me much. xD

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Raven Xavier Kitari
Pinkie Pyro
Raven Xavier Kitari
Super Princess Peach, Alien Syndrome, Resident Evil 0 (half the team was female), Resident Evil (play as Jill), Resident Evil 2 (play as Claire), Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Darkened Skye, P.N. 03, and Demon Blade Muramasa
Those RE games are all Capcom though. I wouldn't count them.

Still counts. Female protagonists were asked and capcom delivered quite a few

If you'd read the whole post, it really doesn't count.

Shirtless Raider

Poeden
Raven Xavier Kitari
Pinkie Pyro
Raven Xavier Kitari
Super Princess Peach, Alien Syndrome, Resident Evil 0 (half the team was female), Resident Evil (play as Jill), Resident Evil 2 (play as Claire), Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Darkened Skye, P.N. 03, and Demon Blade Muramasa

That wasn't there before... edited post anyone o3o. Before it sounded like the person was looking for nintendo exclusives
Raven Xavier Kitari
Poeden
Raven Xavier Kitari
Pinkie Pyro
Raven Xavier Kitari

That wasn't there before... edited post anyone o3o. Before it sounded like the person was looking for nintendo exclusives
Which still would exclude most of what you listed.... Alien Syndrome, Resident Evil, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, Code Veronica (hell you mention X which was on PS2), and Darkened Skye are not exclusives either since they all appear either on another console or PC (in the case of Darkened Skye it actually started on PC if you want to be technical)

Hell Muramasa: The Demon Blade is being ported as well and so might not really qualify as exclusive either.

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Bayonetta 2 is going to be published by Nintendo/Wii U Exclusive, so there's that I suppose.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I don't think anyone has mentioned this character yet. There's that robot girl in Mischief Makers for the N64.

Liberal Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I can think of Pokemon and Donkey Kong Country 2 and 3, since it has Dixie Kong as a main character (especially the third one). Not so much the first DKC game. confused

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Raven Xavier Kitari
Poeden
Raven Xavier Kitari
Pinkie Pyro
Raven Xavier Kitari

I never edited it except I put the link at the bottom xD
It's okay though

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
I compiled a list in the first post, I should double check some though xP
Someone may have posted this before but.... why does this matter?

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Mercain
Someone may have posted this before but.... why does this matter?

I'm just curious? I really like Nintendo games, so I wanted to see if besides Metroid there were any games where I could play as a girl. I also loved Trace Memory but the company that devolped it for Nintendo went out of business and the sequel never came to America. sad I was also trying to see why in Super Smash Brothers there are only 3 girls and now I know...because there aren't many interesting leading ladies made by Nintendo. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff