Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nerd

You can't eat a 3DS after a nuclear holocaust.

Bashful Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50
Lady Oma

rofl
Lady Oma
rofl

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageWee yea ra enne ar sar. Wee yea ra enne ar dor
Wee yea ra enne ar ciel. Rrha yea ra ieeya en near

If I could trade my 3DS for a corgy puppy?

Done. I'd love that dog forever.

CAPTCHA: cubic spline

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Lady Oma
However, a 3DS won't mutate into a flesh-eating, horrible monster dog and chew your face off after a nuclear holocaust.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Mir Teiwaz

The day I start thinking a puppy is worth more to me than my games is the day I buy Nintendogs so I can get all of the good of a puppy and none of the bad.
Raven Prime
Mir Teiwaz

The day I start thinking a puppy is worth more to me than my games is the day I buy Nintendogs so I can get all of the good of a puppy and none of the bad.
The 3DS can't keep you warm at night or defend you from a robber you can probably throw the 3DS at him to slow him down, then pray he don't rape and kill you afterward

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Mir Teiwaz

The 3DS can't keep you warm at night or defend you from a robber you can probably throw the 3DS at him to slow him down, then pray he don't rape and kill you afterward
I wouldn't rely on a puppy to defend me from a robber either.
Not when I sleep with a weapon right beside me.

And the 3DS won't wake me up in the middle of the night to take it out to go pee, or throw up/pee/poo on the carpet, doesn't cost anything to feed, won't grow up into something I don't want any more, costs far less to fix problems, can do far more than a puppy, and is easier to get over if it dies.
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Mir Teiwaz

And the 3DS won't wake me up in the middle of the night to take it out to go pee, or throw up/pee/poo on the carpet, doesn't cost anything to feed, won't grow up into something I don't want any more, costs far less to fix problems, can do far more than a puppy, and is easier to get over if it dies.

-Puppy are about $150 from breeders
-3DS $169 with tax almost $180
-Puppy Food $10-15 a bag
-3DS games $40-50 each
-Train puppy to do more then be a paper weight
-Puppy can live to about 14 years
-3DS 3 years if your lucky
-Rather clean up puppy poo then play a 3d piece of poo

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Mir Teiwaz

-Puppy Food $10-15 a bag
-3DS games $40-50 each
One vet bill for puppy: $1000 or more, depending on problem.

As someone who's grown up with two dogs that ended up costing more in vet bills than most people spend on cars, I laugh at you even trying to claim they're cheaper.
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Mir Teiwaz

-Puppy Food $10-15 a bag
-3DS games $40-50 each

As someone who's grown up with two dogs that ended up costing more in vet bills than most people spend on cars, I laugh at you even trying to claim they're cheaper.
Poor dogs most had lived in a bad environment maybe if you paid more attention to them then games then they wouldn't been sick

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo

-Puppy Food $10-15 a bag
-3DS games $40-50 each

Poor dogs most had lived in a bad environment maybe if you paid more attention to them then games then they wouldn't been sick
Yeah, I get that you're trying to troll and hoping I'll get defensive and angry, but I won't. Sorry. You're too bad at this.

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Raven Prime

Well, seeing as I haven't done jack with my 3DS in a month, the current value of said system is extremely low for me.

A Welsch Corgy, on the other hand, is the dog I'll always want. If I ever feel like I'm financially stable enough to have a dog (and live somewhere that I can have one, like my own house), then I'm getting one.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Mir Teiwaz
Raven Prime

Well, seeing as I haven't done jack with my 3DS in a month, the current value of said system is extremely low for me.

A Welsch Corgy, on the other hand, is the dog I'll always want. If I ever feel like I'm financially stable enough to have a dog (and live somewhere that I can have one, like my own house), then I'm getting one.
Only reason I haven't done much with my 3DS lately is because I've been catching up on games I bought for my PSP and DS and never played.

Still, I don't think I'll ever get a pet again. Too much hassle for not enough reward. Especially when I eventually have a kid.

Also, make sure you're REALLY financially stable. If something happens with the dog, and you're not actually prepared, you may end up having to choose between debt or death.
The surprise of an 8 year old picking a puppy over a 3ds. It's absolutely insane.

Oh wait no it's the opposite of that. It's pretty understandable actually.

Cool. Anyway, if you don't mind me asking, why do you have a 3DS if you don't like it?

(I'd guess it was a "i thought it would be good" train of thought that people who are bad at figuring out what kind of games they want have? Though I would like to know for sure.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff