Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
The kid will eventually learn that a dog shits and a 3DS doesn't.

2,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
Puppy. Definitely the puppy.

Angelic Explorer

If only we all made the same decision.

Distinct Lunatic

2,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
A puppy can be a loving companion who is there for you.

A 3DS lasts as long as its battery life.
Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo
Poor dogs most had lived in a bad environment maybe if you paid more attention to them then games then they wouldn't been sick
Yeah, I get that you're trying to troll and hoping I'll get defensive and angry, but I won't. Sorry. You're too bad at this.

If i have to look forward to being a 35-50 year old who argue how much a game console is better then a manual imma quit gaming while im 20,Oh never mind i forgot i already did that why im selling my 3Ds now emotion_awesome
See previous response.
You're seriously too bad at it.

And before you predictably go "HURR UR RESPONDIN SO U TROLLED" like you kids always do, that's not being trolled.
Troll?Im not familiar with your cyber language.Maybe if i spent more time glued to a computer screen i would but i find going out side more rewarding anyway this conversation has become boarding and will not help me sell that piece of s**t 3Ds so im login off and going to bed,unlike you who would probably stay up and reply back like most cyber cunts.

Me thinks you need to spend a little less time outside and a little more time inside of a classroom. Preferably one that teaches you proper English so you don't look like a mentally challenged chimpanzee trying to type... Oh wait, that's an insult to mentally challenged chimps, they could probably type better then you...

8,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
...okay? I'd probably picked the puppy as well. lol, troll harder
Atomic Sunday
Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo
Poor dogs most had lived in a bad environment maybe if you paid more attention to them then games then they wouldn't been sick
Yeah, I get that you're trying to troll and hoping I'll get defensive and angry, but I won't. Sorry. You're too bad at this.

If i have to look forward to being a 35-50 year old who argue how much a game console is better then a manual imma quit gaming while im 20,Oh never mind i forgot i already did that why im selling my 3Ds now emotion_awesome
See previous response.

And before you predictably go "HURR UR RESPONDIN SO U TROLLED" like you kids always do, that's not being trolled.
Troll?Im not familiar with your cyber language.Maybe if i spent more time glued to a computer screen i would but i find going out side more rewarding anyway this conversation has become boarding and will not help me sell that piece of s**t 3Ds so im login off and going to bed,unlike you who would probably stay up and reply back like most cyber cunts.

Me thinks you need to spend a little less time outside and a little more time inside of a classroom. Preferably one that teaches you proper English so you don't look like a mentally challenged chimpanzee trying to type... Oh wait, that's an insult to mentally challenged chimps, they could probably type better then you...
Yet another cyber c**t leaves an unwanted comment . talk2hand
i love the anger over a terrible handheld

keep my tuesday good folks.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I would have picked the puppy too. Smart kid.
Female Cosplay No Homo
Atomic Sunday
Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo

See previous response.

I know right? I'm getting really sick of seeing you post too... perhaps you should "go outside" like you say you do so often...

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Telluric Dinivas
Having a dog is better than any video game imaginable.

If I were presented with the choice of dog or 3DS, I'd pick dog everytime.
Say that when you have to spend $2000 on a single vet bill, pay for insulin for a diabetic dog, and take that same dog outside to pee 3 times a night because of its diabetes, and can't leave the house unattended for a few hours without ensuring you're going to be cleaning the carpets.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Pinkie Pyro
A puppy can be a loving companion who is there for you.

A 3DS lasts as long as its battery life.
A puppy lasts as long as its life too.

And a 3DS can be a companion that you can take anywhere at any time.
Kitty > Puppy > 3DS. 3nodding
Atomic Sunday
Female Cosplay No Homo
Atomic Sunday
Female Cosplay No Homo
Raven Prime
Female Cosplay No Homo

See previous response.

I know right? I'm getting really sick of seeing you post too... perhaps you should "go outside" like you say you do so often...
If that is the case GTFO no one held a gun to your head and forced you to read my posts or post a reply in my topic.If your so ******** smart why don't you spend more time reading a book then posting unwanted remarks,seeing that your not your going to reply an insult to prolong this argument.Cyber cunts are so cute talking trash threw a computer sceen. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff