Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whats y alls favorite 3ds game? Mine was a Link between worlds.

Magical Senshi

Downloading Fantasy Life right now! /hype
I also have played Pokemon X, Link between worlds, and I have bravely default but have not finished it, the last game I finished was Kingdom Hearts 3D smile

Newbie Noob

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Kuriketto-Hime
Downloading Fantasy Life right now! /hype
I also have played Pokemon X, Link between worlds, and I have bravely default but have not finished it, the last game I finished was Kingdom Hearts 3D smile

GAH!!!

im so jealous!!!!

if i weren't a hard copy collecter i'd get one digital copy too
I haven't had my 3DS for that long, and when I got Pokemon X (Diamond was the last one I played prior) I was a little disappointed that the normal arch rival was now gone, and instead 5 allies helped you along the quest, and other minor changes that made it felt a little dumbed down. However the 3D models were great, now I just gotta stop being broke and buy some more 3DS titles. sweatdrop

Newbie Noob

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Foolinqs
I haven't had my 3DS for that long, and when I got Pokemon X (Diamond was the last one I played prior) I was a little disappointed that the normal arch rival was now gone, and instead 5 allies helped you along the quest, and other minor changes that made it felt a little dumbed down. However the 3D models were great, now I just gotta stop being broke and buy some more 3DS titles. sweatdrop

save up for pokemon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces