Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Noob

i'm getting fantasy life on friday!!! are you? 4laugh also i love your signature!!! ahaha, i don't like kairi tbh crying but her and sora go good together, and kingdom hearts is amazing whee ! oh, and read in the recent game informer that final fantasy explorers is coming out for the 3DS so also looking forward!!!

IRL Noob

lavskies13
I am currently playing Animal Crossing New Leaf... Looking for some friends for my 3DS as well. I don't have any friends that play, so it's kind of lonely. haha. I also have Rune Factory 4 and Heroes of Ruin. I want to get a pokemon game, seeing as how I've never played one (shocker, right?), but have been highly interested for a while now. I'd have to say that I am most excited to play Fantasy Life though, it looks super fun! (To me anyway)

Add me if you would like!: 3840-7749-0932 biggrin

i'm playing animal crossing too! i don't play as much as i used to and i recently started my town all over crying but if you ever need help with anything or want to visit the island feel free to add me too! xd i've played pokemon before but i could never get into it so don't feel bad xp ! and I'M SO EXCITED FOR FANTASY LIFE, IT DEF LOOKS FUNNN 4laugh i'm probably going to end up being a mercenary first and dive into either carpentry or cooking? i'm not sure yet but all the classes seem super fun, hehe
I'm currently playing SSB but I'm really excited for Fantasy Life to come out!

Pokemon OR/AS looks like it's going to be amazing too!

Newbie Noob

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
lots of games coming out..

just finished reading an official article that Attack On Titan will be officially localized for the 3DS..no word on exact date though..still..

JEAGER!!!

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
        I have been playing fantasy life these past two weeks or so~
        I do visit my ACNL everyday to talk to my villagers but that's about it.
        I am looking forward to pokemon oras next month also. ^^
        ♥

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
a link between worlds is literally a link to the past with 3d slapped on and some new cutscenes.

Anyone who's played both will know what I mean.

Newbie Noob

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
xLiemx
a link between worlds is literally a link to the past with 3d slapped on and some new cutscenes.

Anyone who's played both will know what I mean.

both link between worlds and ocarina of time are very good games 3nodding

hopefully tomorrow is the day we get our hands on fantasy life here whee
Kyuzki
lavskies13
I am currently playing Animal Crossing New Leaf... Looking for some friends for my 3DS as well. I don't have any friends that play, so it's kind of lonely. haha. I also have Rune Factory 4 and Heroes of Ruin. I want to get a pokemon game, seeing as how I've never played one (shocker, right?), but have been highly interested for a while now. I'd have to say that I am most excited to play Fantasy Life though, it looks super fun! (To me anyway)

I actually have a copy reserved on the day of release for Fantasy Life..I'll add you after work and let's play that game together when we can 3nodding

3nodding That would be awesome smile

Newbie Noob

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
more awesome if the game comes out tomorrow here..so excited for the game biggrin
Snort Like A Pig
lavskies13

i'm playing animal crossing too! i don't play as much as i used to and i recently started my town all over crying but if you ever need help with anything or want to visit the island feel free to add me too! xd i've played pokemon before but i could never get into it so don't feel bad xp ! and I'M SO EXCITED FOR FANTASY LIFE, IT DEF LOOKS FUNNN 4laugh i'm probably going to end up being a mercenary first and dive into either carpentry or cooking? i'm not sure yet but all the classes seem super fun, hehe

Alright, well then I guess I don't feel so bad. haha. Yeah, I just started playing animal crossing a few months ago. That's when I got my 3DS. I used to have a regular DS, but I was lame and sold it. haha. I'd love to add you though! ...do you have a friend code that I could add? (I have no friends on my 3DS, so I honestly have no clue what I'm doing) I have been waiting so patiently for Fantasy Life! I CANNOT wait any longerrr!... but I guess I'll have to. Just a couple more days xd But yeah, I have no idea what I want to be first... too many choices (not a bad thing)!... I'm guessing I'll start out as hunter... or maybe angler haha. We'll see though! Maybe we'll be able to play it together sometime. 3nodding
I know! Once I get my hands on Fantasy Life, I probably won't see the sun for a couple of days. Haha jk... sorta.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

heart

i have a horde of 3ds games....
i keep buying more and more and never end up finishing half of them... /addict

Newbie Noob

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Over The Sink
heart

i have a horde of 3ds games....
i keep buying more and more and never end up finishing half of them... /addict

stay calm and finish one game at a time sweatdrop

Newbie Noob

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
lavskies13
I know! Once I get my hands on Fantasy Life, I probably won't see the sun for a couple of days. Haha jk... sorta.

wish i could do that too..hahaha..

but work comes first ninja

Generous Noob

14,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
Currently playing MK7. I haven't gotten the chance to pick up new games, since we just recently got the 2DS. Probably won't, now that SSBU is coming out for the WiiU razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff