Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Fairy

7,050 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
FrailWingedIcarus
"He might not know much, but I'll be damned if he doesn't know his name,"

I think that was Greatjon - I could be wrong here - about Hodor. Loved this line!

Yeah it was Theon Greyjoy about "Holdor" but his name really isn't Holdor it's Walder hahaha so explains old nan. I love that quote as well! Just read the part of book one! Made me laugh blaugh

i just like when irri and jhiqi say "it is known"

Invisible Phantom

allonsydoktah

I love how no one argues with that.
Dragons come from the moon. It is known
"In the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground." - Cersei Lannister to Ned Stark.

Absolutly my favorite quote from the show and book. Of course I like others...., but this is the bes to me. :3
OMG Emz
Varriel
Usurper Of Thrones
"And who are you?"
"No one."
"You lie."
-The Kindly man to Arya.

You mean the Faceless Man. razz After all she did save one of the Faceless Ones. And yes They are the Realm Assassins d(^_^)z

I believe the specific man that was being quotes was referred to by Arya as the kindly man, actually.

It might be, but it doesn't make a difference. He is still a Faceless One. You will see he gives Arya Coin later on and give her 3 free kills. She can name 3 people and they will all die.

sassysweettpea's Significant Otter

Perfect Hero

19,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"The only time a man can truly be brave is when he is afraid." Eddard Stark
anything coming from Syrio Forel heart

Desirable Sex Symbol

Everything I say. And also,

Valar Morghulis
Valar Dohaeris
Varriel
OMG Emz
Varriel
Usurper Of Thrones
"And who are you?"
"No one."
"You lie."
-The Kindly man to Arya.

You mean the Faceless Man. razz After all she did save one of the Faceless Ones. And yes They are the Realm Assassins d(^_^)z

I believe the specific man that was being quotes was referred to by Arya as the kindly man, actually.

It might be, but it doesn't make a difference. He is still a Faceless One. You will see he gives Arya Coin later on and give her 3 free kills. She can name 3 people and they will all die.
You are confusing 2 different people. Jaqhen gives her the 3 kills. The faceless man, she meets in Bravos inside the building of worship. They are two separate people.
"How would you like to die, Tyrion, son of Tywin?"

"In my bed, at the age of eighty, with a belly full of wine, and girl's mouth around my c**k." XD

Basically, anything that comes out of Tyrion's mouth.

There's also the immortal "Winter is coming", "The cold winds are rising", and "Fire cannot kill a dragon." Those are all great.
Foxie Loxie
Never forget who you are, for surely the world won’t. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you. – Tyrion Lannister

THIS.
I Dec I
allonsydoktah

I love how no one argues with that.
Dragons come from the moon. It is known

Orignally, I didn't notice that, but everyone's been pointing it out. So when Irri said it AGAIN in episode five, I cracked up. XD

Combative Regular

8,750 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
my Fave quote has to be "Winter is coming" the quote of the house of Stark. it has such a deep meaning to it.

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
“Swift as a deer. Quiet as a shadow. Fear cuts deeper than swords.
Quick as a snake. Calm as still water. Fear cuts deeper than swords.
Strong as a bear. Fierce as a wolverine. Fear cuts deeper than swords.
The man who fears losing has already lost. Fear cuts deeper than swords.
Fear cuts deeper than swords. Fear cuts deeper than swords.”
Arya Stark.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas