2. Character you feel the need to defend Jamie and Sansa. I started off disliking both of them, but then they grew on me. Same with Littlefinger. They're all really great characters, that seem shallow on the surface until you dig a little. Littlefinger is just brilliant,
4. Character you grew to love that you previously hated/were indifferent to Sansa, Jamie and Petyr Baelish. I didn’t like any of them to begin with. Jamie and Petyr were both ‘bad guys’ to me, and Sansa was annoying and winy… but now I quite like them all.
just to mention
you are all brilliant, gaian posters
16. which army do you believe displays the best tactics on the field/approach to battles?
dependant on idea of 'best'
[general success (based on casualty statistics? [based on total? kings downed? generals downed? allies defended? peasant/soldier/cptn/king deaths averted?] enemy safehavens [claimed? overrun? forced to state of siege? wiped out..?] vessels [sunk? overrun? sequestered? raided? forced from intended destination?] aims [stoppered? frustrated?] spy/assassins [missions [planned? undertaken? completed?] information gathered? [weight/type/diversion of/discovery of information?] misinformation sown? [weight/type, [weighs more if create ripples in what way? if sown to few? many? soldiers? royalty? peasants? home bases?] supplies [raided, plundered, destroyed, requisitioned, tampered with, sequestered, diverted, obtained, supply type/number/mass/weight[by cartload? ship's holds filled? [size of hold?]]/need basis?[usefulness to you or enemy?[how do you choose to define 'usefulness,' today?] etc]
statistics, perception, intention towards definition usage
crazy world man
let's just go with 'tendency towards gen. successes of short-to-moderate-term aims [expressed intention -> agenda satisfied,] via whatever the involved definition ambiguities mean to you:
order of faceless men n'robb stark's army
must needs fiddle with pencil
can has cheeseburger
off again, doot
17. if you could choose one character to take discreetly as your chief aid in the intrigues, who would you select?
haven't met them all, must needs more information
human nature, situational change, shifting court politics -> no reliable guarantee of endurance of loyalty
chief aid fellows are the thickener to your plots. goes hand in hand that if in one hand you hand the keys, the other hand's handed the potentia to turn away for that telling click of the lock if ever the door slams in your politically minded face, a face potentially facing the having of no face to save. faced head-on it's always the head viziers, man.
what man's to say one man's better than another man to man the Man with aid politic?
18. you are able to make one character realize their goals/succeed in their endeavors. which will it be?
i ain't makin no one do no how.
they makin theys makins on their ownsomes via author's mental inkage.