Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 72 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

1. [Favorite] [location] : i am not sure. i really dig dorne because it's the type of weather i would enjoy.

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

2. Character you feel the need to defend Jamie and Sansa. I started off disliking both of them, but then they grew on me. Same with Littlefinger. They're all really great characters, that seem shallow on the surface until you dig a little. Littlefinger is just brilliant,

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

3. A scene you want to see on the show King Jofferey’s death Basically anything and everything that happens in the books

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

4. Character you grew to love that you previously hated/were indifferent to Sansa, Jamie and Petyr Baelish. I didn’t like any of them to begin with. Jamie and Petyr were both ‘bad guys’ to me, and Sansa was annoying and winy… but now I quite like them all.
2. Character you feel the need to defend : Sansa

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

5. Favorite house motto Ours is the Fury is awesome. But I use “winter is coming” because Canada is like the north. Haha.
just to mention
you are all brilliant, gaian posters

16. which army do you believe displays the best tactics on the field/approach to battles?
dependant on idea of 'best'
[general success (based on casualty statistics? [based on total? kings downed? generals downed? allies defended? peasant/soldier/cptn/king deaths averted?] enemy safehavens [claimed? overrun? forced to state of siege? wiped out..?] vessels [sunk? overrun? sequestered? raided? forced from intended destination?] aims [stoppered? frustrated?] spy/assassins [missions [planned? undertaken? completed?] information gathered? [weight/type/diversion of/discovery of information?] misinformation sown? [weight/type, [weighs more if create ripples in what way? if sown to few? many? soldiers? royalty? peasants? home bases?] supplies [raided, plundered, destroyed, requisitioned, tampered with, sequestered, diverted, obtained, supply type/number/mass/weight[by cartload? ship's holds filled? [size of hold?]]/need basis?[usefulness to you or enemy?[how do you choose to define 'usefulness,' today?] etc]
yeah
statistics, perception, intention towards definition usage

crazy world man

let's just go with 'tendency towards gen. successes of short-to-moderate-term aims [expressed intention -> agenda satisfied,] via whatever the involved definition ambiguities mean to you:

order of faceless men n'robb stark's army

must needs fiddle with pencil
can has cheeseburger
off again, doot
17. if you could choose one character to take discreetly as your chief aid in the intrigues, who would you select?
haven't met them all, must needs more information

any case

human nature, situational change, shifting court politics -> no reliable guarantee of endurance of loyalty

chief aid fellows are the thickener to your plots. goes hand in hand that if in one hand you hand the keys, the other hand's handed the potentia to turn away for that telling click of the lock if ever the door slams in your politically minded face, a face potentially facing the having of no face to save. faced head-on it's always the head viziers, man.
what man's to say one man's better than another man to man the Man with aid politic?
man

it rains
fish fish

this window's nice.

18. you are able to make one character realize their goals/succeed in their endeavors. which will it be?
i ain't makin no one do no how.
they makin theys makins on their ownsomes via author's mental inkage.
19. you are taken prisoner by a hostile force of your choice. which would you prefer?
addictive Impulse hind these book things, i think

time to work.
3. A scene you want to see on the show : I'm curious to see Jaime without his hand.
4. Character you grew to love that you previously hated/were indifferent to : Littlefinger and Jaime Lannister.
5. Favorite [house] [motto] : Lannister. Favorite motto? Family, Duty, Honor.

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
1. [Favorite] [location] - The Wall

2. Character you feel the need to defend - Arya

3. A scene you want to see on the show - Arya gets revenge on Joffery

4. Character you grew to love that you previously hated/were indifferent to - Daenerys

5. Favorite [house] [motto] - House Targaryen "Fire and Blood"
argentum.dea

((-sansa?))
art for you
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers