1 100.0% [ 72 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
This looks awesome!

Can't decide if I want to post one at a time, or all at once though haha.

kudos on the quiz, these questions are amazing :]
argentum.dea
This looks awesome!

Can't decide if I want to post one at a time, or all at once though haha.

kudos on the quiz, these questions are amazing :]
as many, as few, one format, another, however you'd like.
be interesting to see it answered in the form of an interpretive dance, actually.
curious, how that might look.
probably pretty silly.
ahem.

sorry.
just meant- thanks very much. a great pleasure, reading your kudos.
7. characters you wish would interact
any that'd facilitate a micro-plot resolution
8. favorite promotional poster/photo from the show
the ones featuring scenery or the map, maybe. feels all-encompassing, not just a limited actor or character spotlight. all look nice.
9. if you could own one of the stark direwolves, which would you choose
ghost, nymeria
used to spend days with a feline, actually. cats..
10. You are set to be tried, in the Eyrie of House Arryn. argue your case before lady lysa and her son robert, or demand a trial by combat?
take no trouble to hide their feelings, those two.
rather than auto-sentencing an additional guy to be done in via bout, i'd be happy to consider which way the wind blew, regards to what to expect from a verdict. if it weren't in my favor, then heck. if we're honest bet i'd find it a pretty nice day to try sky diving. given that by-combat translates directly to to-the-death, that is.
11. Were you to demand a trial by combat, who would be your choice champion, if the kingslayer were indisposed?
well. contenders are limited to the pointy weapons on their persons, right? if so, let's take a gander at the shipping rates for Others, this season.

[must sleep.
will be back.]
Too long...the king does not care.

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
1. Favorite location The Eyrie is pretty sweet. Or the Water Gardens. They both just sound so beautiful, I wouldn’t be able to decide. The Eyrie for safety definitely. The Water Gardens have blood oranges and the sea though…
12. cersei & joffrey or lysa & robert?
cersei & joffrey
13. you are to either become the ward of your House of choice, join the king's counsel, attach yourself to daenery's retinue, or join the guild of faceless men. which would you prefer?
the retinue. most freedom of loyalty and movement, essentially no commitments required, implies if choose to detach self at any point, life choices are unlimited, these inclusive of those listed here. [so even if you ever change your mind.. doot doot doot]
(house, faceless - joined life, have certain duties/directives/loyalties to uphold; counsel - life subject to whims of current ruler, certain duties/loyalties to uphold, ever-present intensity of social politics dogs steps of every communication)
14. if you chose to join a House, which would you choose?
[[read vol 1-4, forcing self to wait till 5 comes out in paperback. (haven't had the pleasure of checking out all the houses, yet. will have to get back to you when i've got the full stack handy.]]
15. you are able to swap which army claims victory in any battle of your choice. which do you choose?
none. unhappy outcomes give the happies more weight. [happy little trees and things. yes.]
would not tamper. each chapt's the brainchild of the author, and probably necessary in setting the stage for the next set of intended events

must work
so off, for now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas