< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37 38 > >>

Shameless Stalker

24,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
peipei94
Sasori-4-Ever

I don't know either =/ I have a sneaking suspicion that it's because I don't sell any of the old Durem fish, but I don't know sweatdrop
The only reason I have those forms is that they make the posts stand out so it's more unlikely that I'll miss them 4laugh I like talking to people and don't want to scare them away by being angry or mean '>.>

The fish prices confuse me as well! x.x But I'm happy with the price and accept it! blaugh I didn't make the shop to gain a mountain of profit, but to have some encouragement to keep fishing whee

That's not a lot =o You don't fish yourself? What are you using the fish for if I may ask xd

I don't like durem fishes , I can't make profit from them rofl

I'm lazyyyyyyyy rofl rofl rofl

This morning , all fishes price between 50-100k and now....... eek eek eek

LOL

1 ) I sell them for those like alchemy <---- white color

2 ) Bass'en Lake's fishes alway hot lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I love Durem fish xD But then again, I need them for the Emeraldback Lion Mask. Otherwise I don't think I'd like them much. They're hard to catch =/ And when I finally catch a large fish in Durem, it tends to be a Hellfish -.-

Lazyness ftw! rofl

I don't know what's going on with the crazy fish prices xp When I went on hiatus Boldurs were 5k and guppies and goldfish were around 1k or something... Then I came back and everything had gone haywire o.O'

I don't mind people selling the fish after they get them from me xD As long as they're friendly heart

Bass'ken fish are the ones most people want. Those and Durem oldies burning_eyes Usually I hate fishing in Bass'ken because it's so slow xd But if it's what people want I'll do it whee

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200
Sasori-4-Ever

I love Durem fish xD But then again, I need them for the Emeraldback Lion Mask. Otherwise I don't think I'd like them much. They're hard to catch =/ And when I finally catch a large fish in Durem, it tends to be a Hellfish -.-

Lazyness ftw! rofl

I don't know what's going on with the crazy fish prices xp When I went on hiatus Boldurs were 5k and guppies and goldfish were around 1k or something... Then I came back and everything had gone haywire o.O'

I don't mind people selling the fish after they get them from me xD As long as they're friendly heart

Bass'ken fish are the ones most people want. Those and Durem oldies burning_eyes Usually I hate fishing in Bass'ken because it's so slow xd But if it's what people want I'll do it whee

The first time I went to Durem , that also a last time lol lol lol lol lol lol

I think it's because of gold generators , those things make everything just like...... eek eek

A lot of Gaians when come back can't buy anything , just few moth ago , 100mil still a lot , now , 100mil you hard to buy what you want confused

I know a lot of people don't like those people like me because we sell back on high price but we buy on low prices >x< . But I don't have another ways sad

I think Bass'ken fish use to make Alchemy Caches or something can sell on high prices , a lot of people buy them eek

Shameless Stalker

24,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
peipei94
Sasori-4-Ever

Lazyness ftw! rofl

The first time I went to Durem , that also a last time lol lol lol lol lol lol

I think it's because of gold generators , those things make everything just like...... eek eek

A lot of Gaians when come back can't buy anything , just few moth ago , 100mil still a lot , now , 100mil you hard to buy what you want confused

I know a lot of people don't like those people like me because we sell back on high price but we buy on low prices >x< . But I don't have another ways sad

I think Bass'ken fish use to make Alchemy Caches or something can sell on high prices , a lot of people buy them eek

I felt the same way the first time I went to Durem back when I was new xD But then I got a good friend and he only fished in Durem. So I practiced so I could fish with him. I ended up getting really good before my hiatus xD Now I need to practice some more.

Yeah.. Gold generators.. I hate them! And I miss the old Gaia sad I have no doubt that they're behind the inflation. Gold is not really a problem for me though. I guess I'm just lucky that way ^^' Before I left I bought a lot of stuff which ended up getting really expensive xD

Usually I don't like those people either, but that's because of lowball offers and bad attitudes. You're nice so I have no problem with it. And it keeps me fishing and gets me closer to my angelic rod, so it's a win-win for us both I guess wink And I find your offers decent whee

Yup! Philosopher's Cache is made with guppies and goldfish. I used to do alchemy but since they made the Caches availble to buy in big bulks with gold, the price dropped a lot. I stopped doing alchemy because of that xp

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200
Sasori-4-Ever

I felt the same way the first time I went to Durem back when I was new xD But then I got a good friend and he only fished in Durem. So I practiced so I could fish with him. I ended up getting really good before my hiatus xD Now I need to practice some more.

Yeah.. Gold generators.. I hate them! And I miss the old Gaia sad I have no doubt that they're behind the inflation. Gold is not really a problem for me though. I guess I'm just lucky that way ^^' Before I left I bought a lot of stuff which ended up getting really expensive xD

Usually I don't like those people either, but that's because of lowball offers and bad attitudes. You're nice so I have no problem with it. And it keeps me fishing and gets me closer to my angelic rod, so it's a win-win for us both I guess wink And I find your offers decent whee

Yup! Philosopher's Cache is made with guppies and goldfish. I used to do alchemy but since they made the Caches availble to buy in big bulks with gold, the price dropped a lot. I stopped doing alchemy because of that xp

I don't know those fishes on Durem swim or fly lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Gold generators good for gaia cash user , not for us rofl

The only thing I don't get it is even I pay market price , they still angry rofl

Why they don't go sell it themself lol

Not Philosopher's Cache , first I thing he ( who I sell game item for ) uses to make Wings but his store is full of Alchemy Caches ( which is about 2bil/each ) eek eek eek

Shameless Stalker

24,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
peipei94
Sasori-4-Ever

I don't know those fishes on Durem swim or fly lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Gold generators good for gaia cash user , not for us rofl

The only thing I don't get it is even I pay market price , they still angry rofl

Why they don't go sell it themself lol

Not Philosopher's Cache , first I thing he ( who I sell game item for ) uses to make Wings but his store is full of Alchemy Caches ( which is about 2bil/each ) eek eek eek

I think they fly! Some of them anyway! xD Even the trash o.O Sometimes I think the trash is harder to reel in than the fish xd

So true!! I don't use GC >.< Gaia has become greedy so I don't want to support them with money gonk

Most people do xD I don't make a big deal out of it.

Oh... Right xD I forgot there was more than one kind of cache. I'd rather sell the ingredients than actually make the caches. OCN is crazy expensive as well o.O' Maybe I should sell mine xD I've got around 1700 OCN or something sweatdrop I tend to hoard game items xd

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200
Sasori-4-Ever

I think they fly! Some of them anyway! xD Even the trash o.O Sometimes I think the trash is harder to reel in than the fish xd

So true!! I don't use GC >.< Gaia has become greedy so I don't want to support them with money gonk

Oh... Right xD I forgot there was more than one kind of cache. I'd rather sell the ingredients than actually make the caches. OCN is crazy expensive as well o.O' Maybe I should sell mine xD I've got around 1700 OCN or something sweatdrop I tend to hoard game items xd

Yup , I'm only fishing in Bass'ken Lake but sometime , it's swim very fast but just trash lol lol lol

Even if I want use GC , I still can' since I can't add GC on my place crying

Sell sell sell rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

May I ask where to find a lot of OCN ? I went to towns and towns 2 a lot but can't find them ( find some in towns 2 crying )

Shameless Stalker

24,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
peipei94
Sasori-4-Ever

Yup , I'm only fishing in Bass'ken Lake but sometime , it's swim very fast but just trash lol lol lol

Even if I want use GC , I still can' since I can't add GC on my place crying

Sell sell sell rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

May I ask where to find a lot of OCN ? I went to towns and towns 2 a lot but can't find them ( find some in towns 2 crying )

I find everything horribly slow in Bass'ken, but I've fished for a long time ^^ I'm an experienced fisher. Might be going for a trophy sometime in the new year ^^

I know that there's a thread with a person buying OCNs for 4,2 mil each eek eek

I only use Towns since I find absolutely nothing in Towns 2. I don't like the look of Towns 2 either D:
What I do is that I use the arrows to go as far as I can to a side (up, down, left or right). And then I walk around there during dusk or dawn. I find a lot. But only during dusk or dawn. There're very few OCNs during the day or night 3nodding

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200
Sasori-4-Ever

I find everything horribly slow in Bass'ken, but I've fished for a long time ^^ I'm an experienced fisher. Might be going for a trophy sometime in the new year ^^

I only use Towns since I find absolutely nothing in Towns 2. I don't like the look of Towns 2 either D:
What I do is that I use the arrows to go as far as I can to a side (up, down, left or right). And then I walk around there during dusk or dawn. I find a lot. But only during dusk or dawn. There're very few OCNs during the day or night 3nodding

The truth is I don't like selling for that thread , I have to wait for a long long long time for him accept my trade eek eek eek eek ( I think my trade is waiting for 1 week....last time is 3 week.....)

I have a lot of trash now but I'm waiting for my VIP return on 1st January , I think you should keep OCNs for yourself now , he nice and accept trade very fast ( slowest is 1 day wink ) , his price is 4.3mil if I remember right

um........I don't know dusk and dawn on towns is what time on mine , should check , thank you for advice 3nodding 3nodding

Shameless Stalker

24,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
peipei94
Sasori-4-Ever

The truth is I don't like selling for that thread , I have to wait for a long long long time for him accept my trade eek eek eek eek ( I think my trade is waiting for 1 week....last time is 3 week.....)

I have a lot of trash now but I'm waiting for my VIP return on 1st January , I think you should keep OCNs for yourself now , he nice and accept trade very fast ( slowest is 1 day wink ) , his price is 4.5mil if I remember right

um........I don't know dusk and dawn on towns is what time on mine , should check , thank you for advice 3nodding 3nodding

I'll keep them for now and build up a larger stock 3nodding

Just check the time in Towns when you go there. If it's not dawn or dusk just wait around or close it down while you wait. I'm not completely sure but I think a full day/dusk/night/dawn cycle is about 15-20 minutes or something. Not sure xD
No problem!

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200
Sasori-4-Ever

Just check the time in Towns when you go there. If it's not dawn or dusk just wait around or close it down while you wait. I'm not completely sure but I think a full day/dusk/night/dawn cycle is about 15-20 minutes or something. Not sure xD
No problem!

I'm just check again , my bad , 4.3mil not 4.5mil rofl

maybe I should go to towns now to find them lol lol lol lol

I need a lot of money to find someone can help me draw Jack Frost xp

Shameless Stalker

24,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
peipei94
Sasori-4-Ever

No problem!

I'm just check again , my bad , 4.3mil not 4.5mil rofl

maybe I should go to towns now to find them lol lol lol lol

I need a lot of money to find someone can help me draw Jack Frost xp

Prices wil probably have changed once I decide to sell, if I do xD

Towns is calling! xD wink

Art is expensive xp I hope you can find a good artist! blaugh

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200
Sasori-4-Ever

I hope so but seem like not much artist accept NPC crying crying crying crying crying

Shameless Stalker

24,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
peipei94
Sasori-4-Ever

I hope so but seem like not much artist accept NPC crying crying crying crying crying

It's rare finding one who does. All my artist friends sadly don't come online anymore =/ But maybe you'll get lucky and find one. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you 3nodding

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200
Sasori-4-Ever

It's rare finding one who does. All my artist friends sadly don't come online anymore =/ But maybe you'll get lucky and find one. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you 3nodding

Thank you heart

Amount of fish to complete your quest is insane eek

Brown Pebbo Feeder ? Black Rocque Biter ?

Oh oh oh oh , Brown Pebbo Feeder ? I have 8 on inventory ( why I have them ? eek )

I don't use or can sell them so I give them to you , ok ? 3nodding

Shameless Stalker

24,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
peipei94
Sasori-4-Ever

Thank you heart

Amount of fish to complete your quest is insane eek

Brown Pebbo Feeder ? Black Rocque Biter ?

Oh oh oh oh , Brown Pebbo Feeder ? I have 8 on inventory ( why I have them ? eek )

I don't use or can sell them so I give them to you , ok ? 3nodding

Indeed ^^ I need 10 Emeraldback Lions. Each of those take 1000 Stone Boldurs. Or 10,000 Black Rocque Biters to make 1 Lion or 100,000 Brown Pebbo Feeders to make 1 Lion xp It'll take a while!

Really!? I'd appreciate that! Every little fish helps! heart

Note: I'm heading off for dinner now >.<' But I might be back later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff