• Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
cluelesscreature
Ordering up!
Fish : Slate Boldur
Amount(s) : 50~ Idm waiting emotion_yatta
Price offering PER FISH : 250m each?

I'm sorry but Durem oldies can't be ordered and I don't sell them either sweatdrop It's in the order post. If you're interested though, I have 4 Slates atm that I'm willing to trade for Stones? Sorry >.< I don't think I'd ever be able to catch that many Boldurs.

Alexilly's Rival

Fluffy Warlord

Sasori-4-Ever
I'm sorry but Durem oldies can't be ordered and I don't sell them either sweatdrop It's in the order post. If you're interested though, I have 4 Slates atm that I'm willing to trade for Stones? Sorry >.< I don't think I'd ever be able to catch that many Boldurs.

Oh lol I missed that part, sorry xd

How about 7 stones for those slates?

Shameless Stalker

24,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
cluelesscreature
Sasori-4-Ever

Oh lol I missed that part, sorry xd

How about 7 stones for those slates?

It's okay. I actually had to go back and check if I'd accidentally deleted it XD I got confused for a moment xD

Sure that's okay with me =) I'll send you a trade for them. I might get more from time to time. I only really need the Stones so I'm always willing to trade for those emotion_yatta

Alexilly's Rival

Fluffy Warlord

Sasori-4-Ever

It's okay. I actually had to go back and check if I'd accidentally deleted it XD I got confused for a moment xD

Sure that's okay with me =) I'll send you a trade for them. I might get more from time to time. I only really need the Stones so I'm always willing to trade for those emotion_yatta

Thank you! <3

I'm bad at fishing in durem so I might not have stones for later, but I'll try to keep mine for trade~ x3
Sasori-4-Ever
Could I get those stripers at 20m/ea and bass at 1.5m/ea heart

Shameless Stalker

24,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
cluelesscreature
Sasori-4-Ever

Thank you! <3

I'm bad at fishing in durem so I might not have stones for later, but I'll try to keep mine for trade~ x3

I'm not great at fishing in Durem either xD But that's mostly because I never have time to go there anymore. It's a very frustrating lake xD

Shameless Stalker

24,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
boy astronaut
Sasori-4-Ever

I've got an offer of 25m ea Striper and 2m ea Bass(page 35). I'm waiting for the guy to reply to me so I can set up trade. Sorry >.<
Sasori-4-Ever
boy astronaut
Sasori-4-Ever

I've got an offer of 25m ea Striper and 2m ea Bass(page 35). I'm waiting for the guy to reply to me so I can set up trade. Sorry >.<
darn thats okay n____n
next time - v-;<3

Shameless Stalker

24,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
boy astronaut
Sasori-4-Ever
boy astronaut
Sasori-4-Ever

darn thats okay n____n
next time - v-;<3

I'm bound to get more emotion_yatta I've been getting quite a few Bass'ken orders lately so I keep going back there 3nodding
Sasori-4-Ever
boy astronaut
Sasori-4-Ever
boy astronaut
Sasori-4-Ever

darn thats okay n____n
next time - v-;<3

I'm bound to get more emotion_yatta I've been getting quite a few Bass'ken orders lately so I keep going back there 3nodding
thats good, with the lack of people fishing, and most of the fishers hoarding, it really is shops like these and fishers like you that keep the GIE alive 3nodding

Shameless Stalker

24,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
boy astronaut
Sasori-4-Ever
boy astronaut
Sasori-4-Ever
boy astronaut
Sasori-4-Ever

darn thats okay n____n
next time - v-;<3

thats good, with the lack of people fishing, and most of the fishers hoarding, it really is shops like these and fishers like you that keep the GIE alive 3nodding

Awh emotion_kirakira I never thought of that. Thank you, I'm very glad I can help. I love fishing and my shop help me keep up my motivation to continue. I mainly fish in Gambino but I go where my orders tell me to go emotion_yatta

Shameless Stalker

24,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
I Buy Fish

I'm cancelling the trade you've sent me. As stated on the first page all trades must go through my mule RangerElycia.
I'm resending the trade from that account.
Thank you for buying the fish 3nodding

Leader

170 koi for 55m?

Shameless Stalker

24,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
I Buy Fish

I've just sent the trade from my second account. 2 colours of Hellfish couldn't fit in the trade. When you've finished the current trade I'll send a new one with the remaining Hellfish.

Shameless Stalker

24,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Hris Chan
170 koi for 55m?

I'm sorry but they're gone. I'd forgotten to update my stock because I had to go to the hospital.

If you'd like to buy from me another time, please use my form and offer per fish. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff