Keep them and use them as you desire 0.21176470588235 21.2% [ 270 ]
Poll whore. :D 0.39137254901961 39.1% [ 499 ]
Total Votes:[ 1275 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 467 468 469 > >> >>> »|

Wicked Obsession
Daecian
Esclava
I like your sig much better. rofl

rofl Well, ya know.. I can see your point. wink btw, I changed the voting poll. A few people had mentioned they would prefer me to keep the winnings... so, if you voted, then you might want to recast your vote. The original two options are there as well... :shrugs: I'm good with whatever. smile Glad you liked the change. biggrin 4laugh

Would I be so gosh and mean? biggrin Wicked I am, but truly, I am not rude... but, we both got wings again, your time should be coming soon! (or, when you begin to play for serious!)

Oh yes, eventually. smile I almost think I might have gotten them if I hadn't been kicked out last night. Ah well. I don't have a lot of tokens to play with anyway. I do try and keep the majority of all purchases for the quest.

I am glad wings are making a comeback!
i have 20k in tokens but i need the money so 19k
AnGel oF DeaTh 2o1
i have 20k in tokens but i need the money so 19k

I am considering it, though I think to be fair to the others I would have to say 15k, Which is .75. I have already utilized most of the cash/item sales gold and this would be personal money, but, I anticipated matching or trying to match donations anyways.

Let me know if you're good with that. You can just put up a trade. Thanks!
i have 215 want them?
saiyajin_raiko
i have 215 want them?

Yes please, I'll initiate trade. smile
Daecian
Wicked Obsession
Daecian
Esclava

rofl Well, ya know.. I can see your point. wink btw, I changed the voting poll. A few people had mentioned they would prefer me to keep the winnings... so, if you voted, then you might want to recast your vote. The original two options are there as well... :shrugs: I'm good with whatever. smile Glad you liked the change. biggrin 4laugh

Would I be so gosh and mean? biggrin Wicked I am, but truly, I am not rude... but, we both got wings again, your time should be coming soon! (or, when you begin to play for serious!)

Oh yes, eventually. smile I almost think I might have gotten them if I hadn't been kicked out last night. Ah well. I don't have a lot of tokens to play with anyway. I do try and keep the majority of all purchases for the quest.

and I heard a girl (ayla) won them twice, and Shiny once won them smile yeah, I think you will have a good run when you do your spinoff! I certainly hope so! Too bad you got kicked. I thought I'd embarrassed you! sad
Wicked Obsession
Daecian
Wicked Obsession
Daecian
Esclava

and I heard a girl (ayla) won them twice, and Shiny once won them smile yeah, I think you will have a good run when you do your spinoff! I certainly hope so! Too bad you got kicked. I thought I'd embarrassed you! sad

Then why haven't I won them even once, and now there is no winning them sad wonder if they're going to change the odds.

Btw, we're at 21%
20.5k for 18k
Hello, I've got 296 tokens, and I don't use them too often.
And since I like your quest, I'll give them to you for free. 3nodding
Does that sound okay? question

Dapper Pants

5,550 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Good luck.
Ill prolly do something like this one day. xD
Kojima Ayumi
Hello, I've got 296 tokens, and I don't use them too often.
And since I like your quest, I'll give them to you for free. 3nodding
Does that sound okay? question

That sounds very cool! thank you, I'll add you to my donators list of course. biggrin
Kt-Chi
Good luck.
Ill prolly do something like this one day. xD

It's fun, a bit insane. biggrin but, I'm enjoying it!
AnGel oF DeaTh 2o1
20.5k for 18k

LOL I think I'll have to pass. I'm trying to put together an avi for the halloween contest that DeanTheAdequate is putting on and I've got three huge items coming up. Hmm...

but I have 47k in tickets I have to earn

16,5k, that would be personal, not to the token quest, and it's the last offer, because I sometimes buy them at 2/3's on the market. Because I'd go and offer 16 and you might come back at 17. But, while it's getting hits to my thread... I'm impatient with sales too. biggrin

Dapper Pants

5,550 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yeah... people seem really eager to get rid of their tokens sometimes.
whee
I SHALL DONATE!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas