Distribute the winnings among the top donators 0.11921568627451 11.9% [ 152 ]
Keep them and use them as you desire 0.21176470588235 21.2% [ 270 ]
Poll whore. :D 0.39137254901961 39.1% [ 499 ]
Total Votes:[ 1275 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 467 468 469 > >> >>> »|

7islandgirl7
Daecian
7islandgirl7
I am trying to trade my tokens for tickets..

I can do that, I just was given some tickets toward the quest to help with it. The standard is 2 gp to 1 ticket, so, at the price I'm doing things at currently I could do 4 tokens for 1 ticket. I think my math is right... always hated doing percentages. biggrin
I always do the 2 tokens to 1 ticket

Well, seeing as this is a quest and it shouldn't be "easy" I can't do that. I have to stay to the rules I've set at taking tokens at .5. Otherwise I would be devaluating the currency of the tickets that were traded to me for the quest.

sad Sorry, I don't mean to be a stickler, but I feel when people entrust you with quest donations those donations should be put to their maximum potential and abide by the "quest" rules you've set forth. My best I can offer is one ticket for 4 tokens, and if that wont work for you, then I wish you good luck in getting your tickets for the tokens you have!
Maxlacus
Well that's just a pity. I myself am way to scared to enter and lose 1000 gold. Though I love my current avatar to death lol..

I don't know, I think it's a bit of a competition of how many friends you have, if you've done a cosplay (which I prefer originality!) and that sort of thing. Plus without true tracking of IP's and the free emails it really would be simple to vote yourself to winning. All of which I hadn't taken into consideration until the daily chance showed up and people mentioned hitting it with five mules and such.
Daecian
7islandgirl7
Daecian
7islandgirl7

I can do that, I just was given some tickets toward the quest to help with it. The standard is 2 gp to 1 ticket, so, at the price I'm doing things at currently I could do 4 tokens for 1 ticket. I think my math is right... always hated doing percentages. biggrin

Well, seeing as this is a quest and it shouldn't be "easy" I can't do that. I have to stay to the rules I've set at taking tokens at .5. Otherwise I would be devaluating the currency of the tickets that were traded to me for the quest.

sad Sorry, I don't mean to be a stickler, but I feel when people entrust you with quest donations those donations should be put to their maximum potential and abide by the "quest" rules you've set forth. My best I can offer is one ticket for 4 tokens, and if that wont work for you, then I wish you good luck in getting your tickets for the tokens you have!
I am not even trading any of the tokens at this moment i am more buying tickets.. i changed my mind and tend to sell them for 900 gold and maybe put it in marketplace..
7islandgirl7
Daecian
7islandgirl7
Daecian
7islandgirl7

I am not even trading any of the tokens at this moment i am more buying tickets.. i changed my mind and tend to sell them for 900 gold and maybe put it in marketplace..

Okay, wonderful and I hope you get your asking price for them!
Daecian
7islandgirl7
Daecian
7islandgirl7
Daecian
7islandgirl7

Okay, wonderful and I hope you get your asking price for them!
Maybe i will or I won't...
I swaer, left hand up to death that I have never had a mule. Really you don't need one, unless your completely greedy and want to take advantage of the daily give away and stuff. What I really hate is when I see names like. " So and so's Mule Account" and they get away with that..Gah! scream
Maxlacus
I swaer, left hand up to death that I have never had a mule. Really you don't need one, unless your completely greedy and want to take advantage of the daily give away and stuff. What I really hate is when I see names like. " So and so's Mule Account" and they get away with that..Gah! scream
Some people use mules to put there money in or save items in them.. I agree with you about that.. I hate it too. I never win any thing since I been on..
Maxlacus

Yeah, and it seems to be accepted... ah well, I don't know what the limits are. The only time I ever used mules was in diablo II before the expansion came out. I just am not that much of a hoarding type person.
Good luck.

biggrin heart
Yeah well there is not much any of us can do about it. sweatdrop
CrinkledStraw
Good luck.

biggrin heart

Thanks! heart
BloodykissesandDeadlyhugs
Maxlacus
Some people use mules to put there money in or save items in them.. I agree with you about that.. I hate it too. I never win any thing since I been on..

it's hard to win in a bid war, especially with so many that have been here for a while and built up a decent store of gold. That's one of the reasons I am fond of buy now. Though, the market like many things seems to have it's high times and slow times. Wee early hours and around dinner time hours seem to be the best times I've noted for having a chance... or, when it's really chaotic and people miss things because they're snagging other things.

7,775 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Gah! I wanted to do this. ><

Hehe, goodluck anyway. When you're finished, perhaps I will. Or I'll quest for a million tickets. Mwaha.

Sorry. Bored. ^^'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces