Keep them and use them as you desire 0.21176470588235 21.2% [ 270 ]
Poll whore. :D 0.39137254901961 39.1% [ 499 ]
Total Votes:[ 1275 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 467 468 469 > >> >>> »|

Daecian
Paper Heart17
Daecian
Paper Heart17
Ya there is something about jail bait and wanting the older crowd *shivers* not my cup of tea.

Nope, and never will be mine either! THank you so very much, once more for your donation.
your more then welcome smile I raelly want to see the results of this all lol..even though your goal is coming along but yet so far away sad

Yeah, I need a rich gaian to come along and take interest in it. biggrin Impatience.. yes, I feel it too! Hmm, 1 mill too much of a goal? nah, I think I'll stick to 1 mill.. wink
1mil is a lot but doable..your already so far into your game smile and yes someone needs to take intrest and be like HMMMM lol
Paper Heart17
Daecian
Paper Heart17
Daecian
Paper Heart17
Ya there is something about jail bait and wanting the older crowd *shivers* not my cup of tea.

Nope, and never will be mine either! THank you so very much, once more for your donation.
your more then welcome smile I raelly want to see the results of this all lol..even though your goal is coming along but yet so far away sad

Yeah, I need a rich gaian to come along and take interest in it. biggrin Impatience.. yes, I feel it too! Hmm, 1 mill too much of a goal? nah, I think I'll stick to 1 mill.. wink
1mil is a lot but doable..your already so far into your game smile and yes someone needs to take intrest and be like HMMMM lol

Well, with your great donation, and of course others we're not at 4.5% smile SO... We're getting there!
I just wanted to take the time to say thank you, for all of the donations, and for the bumps, everything helps and while I was hoping to get to 5% before signing off, I at least got to 4.8%, so, we're certainly moving. I believe this is the week's anniversary of the thread... so, given those numbers, 21 weeks? That's not that long to wait for results is it? smile
ana_ana01
heart
Hey, she's here too. smile hi ana_ana01
Wicked Obsession
ana_ana01
heart
Hey, she's here too. smile hi ana_ana01
Yep yep. smile
Paper Heart17
Daecian
Paper Heart17
Daecian
Paper Heart17

Paper, llike the new look for a bit at least. biggrin I know you're not done with the joker stuff though!
Daecian
Paper Heart17
Daecian
Paper Heart17
Daecian
Paper Heart17

Paper, llike the new look for a bit at least. biggrin I know you're not done with the joker stuff though!
Thanks..I'm tempted to be done with the joker set so i can be that much closer to my quest lol..But I don't want to give it up lol..how goes your quest today??
Paper Heart17
Daecian
Paper Heart17
Daecian
Paper Heart17

Thanks..I'm tempted to be done with the joker set so i can be that much closer to my quest lol..But I don't want to give it up lol..how goes your quest today??

Ack, I can't purchase the stuff yet! smile but, go for it if you want/need a change! As far as the quest, I've gotta update the totals but we're at 7% so, doing really well!
Daecian
Paper Heart17
Daecian
Paper Heart17
Daecian
Paper Heart17

Ack, I can't purchase the stuff yet! smile but, go for it if you want/need a change! As far as the quest, I've gotta update the totals but we're at 7% so, doing really well!

I'm not selling my joker stuff yet..bored but not selling as of yet....maybe in a few months ...lol
Paper Heart17
Daecian
Paper Heart17
Daecian
Paper Heart17

I'm not selling my joker stuff yet..bored but not selling as of yet....maybe in a few months ...lol

Pheww sweatdrop
I have 40 more tokens to donate to you :3
I know it's not a lot, but it's all I have.

Just PM me and I'll send the trade!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces