Supreme Smoker

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Millionaire 200
GrnGriff
Quote:
Name of Theme: Under the sea!
Theme Description: Fins and flippers, scales and tails! Show us your best avatars made for under-water-living!

your avi is WAY cute

Supreme Smoker

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Millionaire 200
BrightnessDarkness
Quote:
Name of Theme: Old Skool
Theme Description: It's time to raid your inventory and look for your best Gaia Gold Shop items because this challenge is taking it old skool- back before GC items were around. Oh the nostalgia...*sigh*

Err, something like that. You're more than welcome to reword the description!

i love the idea and the description

Supreme Smoker

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Millionaire 200
Name of Theme: Private Detective
Theme Description:She walked into my office... hourglass figure and legs that went for miles...
Its time for you gagsters, anti-heroes, private investigators and femme fatals to dress in your best, 'cuse the film noir contest is underway! Here in the dark underbelly of gaia, only the most fashionable get places, kid.

Dapper Puppy

Quote:
Name of Theme: I've Got the Music In Me
Theme Description: Grab and instument and dress for the concert.

Quote:
Name of Theme: I Know Kung Fu
Theme Description: Strike a pose and prepare to fight.

Quote:
Name of Theme: 0 to 60.
Theme Description: Street racing might be the main event, but you gotta look good for it.

Smol Cranberry

31,925 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Quote:
Name of Theme: Pretty Gaia Powers Make-Up!
Theme Description:Wave your wands, summon the magical powers of your brooch, and transform into Gaia's beautiful galactic senshi. There's no room for monsters here with you around to protect us.

yum_puddi

Hopeful Girl

Quote:
Name of Theme: Seeing Double
Theme Description: Cosplay as your favourite NPC!

Quote:
Name of Theme: Dark Reflection
Theme Description: Cosplay as "Mirrored" versions of NPCs like from Dark Reflection

Devoted Healer

Quote:
Name of Theme: Clash of Colors
Theme Description: Take two colors that "clash" (or complement each other) and put them together on your avi! Colors like Purple and Yellow, Orange and Blue, Green and Red and so on.

Quote:
Name of Theme: In Full Bloom
Theme Description: Decorate your avi either with flower items or dress up as a flower!

Quote:
Name of Theme: Spooky Scary Skeletons~
Theme Description: Dress up as a spooky skeleton (not just the skeleton I would hope) or wear clothing with bones on them!

Quote:
Name of Theme: Kick Butt and Chew Gum
Theme Description: Dress your avi like you're about to kick some butts, don't forget the gum~ wink

Quote:
Name of Theme: Bed-Time
Theme Description: Grab your pajamas, maybe a nice book or blanket, and get ready to sleep.

Fudgecakey's Waifu

Dead Cat

22,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Quote:
Name of Theme: Screw The Rules!
Theme Description: Time to be a rebel! Get out the masks, tools, and paint to show off your rebellion to the world!

Quote:
Name of Theme: Gaming Is My Life
Theme Description: Become your favorite game genre; whether it be an RPG or some Dating Sim.

Quote:
Name of Theme: Dogs vs Cats
Theme Description: Which do you prefer? Show your support by dressing as one of them!

Quote:
Name of Theme: Too Much Kawaii
Theme Description: Be the most kawaii playa ever. Just ugu.

Quote:
Name of Theme: Pastel Pretties
Theme Description: Dress in light pastel colors.

Quote:
Name of Theme: I'm Having A Nerdgasm
Theme Description: Go dork it up, ya noobs. Get on your D&D gear and card decks. May the force be with you.

Quote:
Name of Theme: Scrumptious!
Theme Description: Mmm, delicious! Dress as something anyone would want to devour.

Quote:
Name of Theme: BANCHOU!!
Theme Description: Become the boss that you were meant to be. A delinquent boss, that is.

These are all I have for atm. Edit whatever you may like.

Loved Marshmallow

7,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Quote:
Name of Theme: Jingle Bells
Theme Description: Create the most Christmas-y avatar!

(I don't know if this would be respectful for people who don't even celebrate that holiday though. but if Runway sticks till Christmas, that's a simple idea~)

Smol Cranberry

31,925 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Jemnu
Quote:

(I don't know if this would be respectful for people who don't even celebrate that holiday though. but if Runway sticks till Christmas, that's a simple idea~)

It's about as pc as Halloween and Easter. Gaia doesn't endorse the religious side, but the corporate side (or so I have observed). Gaia has been throwing Christmas events for years. It's still a business, and a majority of users participate in these holidays. The red and green of secular Christmas are hardly religious. Or more specifically, they're significant only through cultural appropriation. In any case, these events are optional. There are ways to reword it if the name of the holiday offends.

Greedy Otaku

15,200 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Edward 100
Theme:FOOD!!!
description of theme: FOOD THEME!! DO IT! DO THE THING!! FOOD IT UP

Fluffy Bunny

23,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Quote:
Name of Theme: So Cute It Hurts
Theme Description: Enter your most adorable-looking avatar for a chance to win big!

Quote:
Name of Theme: Oo-Wee-Oooooo
Theme Description: Fly your TARDIS down to the stage and enter your most convincing Doctor Who cosplay, companions and doctors alike!

Quote:
Name of Theme: In SPIRIT of Halloween
Theme Description: Ghastly ghosts are haunting Gaia this evening, the dead won't rest so enter your best

Winter Soldier

29,915 Points
  • Together 'Til the End of the Line 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Hiss of Love 200
Quote:
Name of Theme: Town Spirit
Theme Description:Dress up in your favorite town colors and show your town spirit! Which is the best? Only you can decide!

Winter Soldier

29,915 Points
  • Together 'Til the End of the Line 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Hiss of Love 200
Jemnu
Quote:

How about just making it "Winter Holiday" or "Spirit of the Season"? That way it's a little more open to interpretation and while the majority may still be Christmas, it's not something that overtly excludes the other holidays. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff