Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you like to see the most from Gaia?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 16, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Elocutionist 200
i would like to see WEAPONS like swords or elemental balls
like balls of fire, water, light, dark etc....

more things to towns...alot of improvements....maybe more flowers, some wild animals, maybe walking through towns as another way to get to towns, ummm....more emoticons.....and being able to fish from towns.....

lots of more clothes...like some really cool clothes i dont know...maybe like, sean john but not exactly like it...a n ew twist to it....

and pets....especialy heart PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart
all kinds of animals...
dogs, cats, birds etc....

and finally lots and lots of new, better games... 3nodding
I want to see more pets and perhaps even some fantasy skintone options.

I'd like to see a storyline update that goes in a whole new direction.

I would like to see a chance for new GAIANs to actually achieve the halo. No one from 2005 or later has any kind of chance of attaining this item when it is priced at 1,000,000+ gold.

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I wish they had more games to play! lol ninja
A NEW TOWN AND CLOTHING?ACCESORIES/HAIR UPDATES!!!
I would like to see a few more weapons. And mabey a few more instrument like items, like a keyboard to strap on your back and have in front of you, and mabey different types of guitars, and mabey even a microphone or something like that.
Daniohs
I picked pets because I thought it would be cute and all, but now I'm changing my preference to quests and mini games. smile
I think I made the pets up... And I agree, they would be cute!
KEWL BLACK GOTHIC STUFF
I would like to see..

a different, better layout. Easier ways to get 'gold' faster. Also, I would love to see cheaper things, but yet still cool enough xp I dont know..it seems hard to do things to get gold to make a house and do different things, and like..more updates of it.
more clothes but cheaper lol biggrin
YES YES YES! All of the above for me!!! Plus I think it would be kinda neet if we could change our avi's facial expresion as a part of the dress up section or something (be able to change it during the game...as in after we have already created our avi). Each style of eyes and mouths could have different settings for different emotions (independent from each other [the eye emotion can be set to one emotion and the mouth to another[) Woot!
Lanzer
What would you like to see the most from Gaia?

clothing/accessories/hairstyles updates
weapons
mini games/quests
pets
new town
faster servers
better customer service/support
gaia merchandise (t-shirts/posters/toys)
biggrin better items
more accessories and hairstyles. Store items are neat because their price never goes up. : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff