Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can your computer handle Gaia's Flash content?

No - my computer can't support Flash at all! 0.057863550597504 5.8% [ 1748 ]
Sometimes - I can run some Flash components, but I cannot get Gaia Towns or some Flash games to work! 0.13393359594823 13.4% [ 4046 ]
Mostly - I can run most Flash stuff, but zOMG gets slow or choppy! 0.35121983514847 35.1% [ 10610 ]
Yes! I can support it all! I have no trouble running any Flash games or zOMG! 0.33261610778245 33.3% [ 10048 ]
OOOHHH EEEEEE AHHHHH 0.12436691052335 12.4% [ 3757 ]
Total Votes:[ 30209 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 204 205 206 > >> >>> »|

Friendly Elder

nothing laggs but overall it does slow the rest of my computer down
you might want to use less flash and more of another system
My computer lags unbelievably when I use zomg.

Haunter

41,650 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Works fine for me, aside from occasional lag caused by running too many other things (MSN, music, and probably 5 other Firefox tabs).

If I've got most other things closed, I have no issues with Flash at all.

On the other hand, Inventory Arranger doesn't work for me, and once scattered my entire inventory at once. I can't re-organize it at all now... Would just that be a problem with Flash, or did the normalization go horribly wrong?

Edit: Changed the post. When I saw the link in the announcement, I thought you were going to ask for our experience with Flash as in... creating with it. Not running it. =P
I don't like flash at all, it slows down my computer.
You should let us download zOMG to our computers, cuz I hate browser games!
Everything works juuuuust fine....

Using a Mac.
Either Flash or something else keeps an edge on the right too far in for the inventory storage... if that uses Flash. I can't scroll down the storage, I have to pick an item and move it down to see what I have. There is no save button, but it seems to save if I just click on my avi to go back to my regular inventory.

If it it Flash messing up the inventory arranger, omg, please fix it! That is a major pain in the butt, and it takes forever to change from one category to another, let alone find anything I haven't equipped lately.

My aquarium has been messed up for a long time... weeks. I cannot set the temperature or the light on it. As a result, I get crappy gifts and my tank rating is zero. It was 26 before that happened. ?

I seem to be ok on zOMG, though I'm a learner still. I don't play the other games much anymore, so I don't know if they are working well.
irutashi
Like Shinezilla, zOMG takes up a lot of resources for me and ends up choppy when there's a lot of activity. Its the same with Towns.

Every other game works fine though.
same for me ninja gonk
The only problems I have with flash is Gaia home arranger doesn't work for me. I would like it to. If anyone has any suggestions on why it doesn't work or a way to fix it PM me. And yes, I have a recent flash version.

Long live the Nerds!
ever since the kung fu panda battle thing came out, it said i needed to download a new update on the flash player. so, i downloaded the update & afterwards rebooted my computer. onc i logged back onto gaia i tried to go to the virtual hollywood & i couldnt connect because it claimed i had an older version of the flash player (WHICH I DONT, I HAVE THE SO-CALLED LATEST), thus i tried to download flash again & again rebooted my computer. afterwards i tried to simply connect to the "My Gaia - Feedbacks" page &, once again, it said i needed to download flash player.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS! stressed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't like the flash stuff to be honest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zOMG is slow and choppy for me and will eventually freeze and disconnect me from the server.

The aquarium kills my computer! It's terribly slow and laggy and causes my computer to churn and groan horribly. I frequently have to restart after feeding my fish.

I don't know which games are flash but Word Bump always freezes part way through the game and I've never yet been able to finish a game. Puzzles also rarely send my score and give me the gold I've earned. When I've completed the puzzle, it never finishes processing my score and won't tell me what gold I've earned, etc.

Fashionable Lunatic

5,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150
ZOMG works okay for me but the aquarium runs choppy for me, also not sure but I'm not sure but is inventory flash dependent? If it is I also have issues with it still.
Somehow mycomputer closes everything down alot or it just freezes and so forth. I think I have flash 9 or 10. Im not sure. It really irriates me how I always have to refresh the profiles to. If its a page with text then my computer does just fine with it. >_<
the aquarium is slow and zOMG lags... well, i haven't really played zOMG that much, but the last time i played it did lag. the aquarium is really the most annoying part for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff