Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but do we send the e-mail through a PM on the GaiaOnline server, or through our personal e-mails?
I'm feeling pretty stupid at the moment, but would someone be kind enough to clear it up my question?

7,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Yami Ongakuya
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but do we send the e-mail through a PM on the GaiaOnline server, or through our personal e-mails?
I'm feeling pretty stupid at the moment, but would someone be kind enough to clear it up my question?

Personal Email, they provide the address you send your 'admission' to in the blog post.
F A G G O T x 3
Yami Ongakuya

Personal Email, they provide the address you send your 'admission' to in the blog post.

Thanks, just wanted to check again. And like the person up above, I am now wondering if we wait for a rejection letter or something~ I'm so excited!!

7,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Yami Ongakuya
F A G G O T x 3
Yami Ongakuya

Thanks, just wanted to check again. And like the person up above, I am now wondering if we wait for a rejection letter or something~ I'm so excited!!

I'm nervous! Its definitely going to be a major 'downer' if I don't get accepted, but there is always other things :3 I wonder how many people, they are going to accept on the Virtual Paparazzi Team.
F A G G O T x 3
Yami Ongakuya
F A G G O T x 3
Yami Ongakuya

I'm nervous! Its definitely going to be a major 'downer' if I don't get accepted, but there is always other things :3 I wonder how many people, they are going to accept on the Virtual Paparazzi Team.

I know!! I hope I get accepted, but I'm more excited than nervous. Indeed, maybe there's going to be a lot of people? I heard they were accepting people of all levels of research, or something like that.

7,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Yami Ongakuya
F A G G O T x 3
Yami Ongakuya
F A G G O T x 3
Yami Ongakuya

I know!! I hope I get accepted, but I'm more excited than nervous. Indeed, maybe there's going to be a lot of people? I heard they were accepting people of all levels of research, or something like that.

I wonder if we'll have a name under our username, like Reporter or something.
F A G G O T x 3
Yami Ongakuya
F A G G O T x 3
Yami Ongakuya
F A G G O T x 3
Yami Ongakuya

That would be absolutely awesome!!! -faint-

7,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Yami Ongakuya
F A G G O T x 3
Yami Ongakuya
F A G G O T x 3
Yami Ongakuya

I bet their inbox is stoked with applications right now!
F A G G O T x 3
Yami Ongakuya
F A G G O T x 3
Yami Ongakuya
F A G G O T x 3
Yami Ongakuya

Ahaha, yup. I was debating on whether to turn it in really early or really late. But I just decided that my essay/email was my best effort, so -plop- whatever!! 3nodding

5,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Shadow Glare
Master Fap
Shadow Glare
I would like to be a popparazzi in the games selection. I have a wii, playstation 2, and 2 play station portables in the house. I am a member of the playstation network. I always watch part of E3 every year. I am always hearing about the newest games and if any of my friends want to know anything about games they always ask me. I usually play video games 32 hours a week. If I could be an important part of gaia it would be an honor. And to top it off everytime there is a new game coming it out i research it and see if i really want it.

that's the usual american today xD and i think that's what gaia wants...someone to fill those who don't know about it in...

xd yea we americans are pretty lazy but we rule anyways yea i just thought that i would do good

well then sir! keep up the good work razz

7,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Yami Ongakuya
F A G G O T x 3
Yami Ongakuya
F A G G O T x 3
Yami Ongakuya

Ahaha, yup. I was debating on whether to turn it in really early or really late. But I just decided that my essay/email was my best effort, so -plop- whatever!! 3nodding

I wonder If anyone got an email back yet. :3

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Thanks for all your input and questions. We have A LOT of emails to review. We will do our best to respond to everyone. Thank you for applying for the Virtual Paparazzi! smile

7,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Mark Twain 100
@SimpleSimone;Thank You <3! I bet everyone's looking forward to it as well.
F A G G O T x 3
Yami Ongakuya
F A G G O T x 3
Yami Ongakuya
F A G G O T x 3
Yami Ongakuya

I wonder If anyone got an email back yet. :3

Thanks SimplySimone!
And no, haven't gotten an email yet :3

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i can most likely help with the anime and music part

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash