Hey, listen! Maxim iz shpeakink!

User Image

Hy amm interested.

Hokay Hy'm dun.

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
well,1 time i saw a whole army of gaians holding picket signs..

5,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want to hear from you?

Sorry, I found a typo in the blog, you might wanna fix. At the end there's supposed to be a period, not a question mark.

Romantic Vampire

7,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I am interested in this wonderful idea. I have been on top of the latest news and historic events. I get most of my information from CNN, MSNBC, and so on. I have googled it to make sure that the information is correct. I enjoy researching. What can I say, I'm an internet geek who loves to find out all information of the world.

1,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
i would love to be a virtual paparazzi i can do anime notable dates or international. I know alot about history is my favorite subject like i know when spindeltop was found and i watch the news everday. for anime i go to alot of conventions and read alot of anime. I think i will be qualified for this job because im a hardworking gaian and has been on for 2 years. Gaia hire me!

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
.... then I guess I'm an internet geek too!! rofl I LOVE information.... I am the one who always checks my emails to see if what was sent is actually true... I do extra research on cool emails with obscure entertainers... I LIVE for knowledge! "Knowledge is Power!!" But I am very new to Gaia, so I'm not sure if I'm up to the task... Not sure if I can even afford the time it might take ... but it does sound fun! I tend to keep up with fashion... in general I am a plethora of useless (and some useful) knowledge.

But I will admit, some sort of recompense would make this a tastier offer!! wink ...... rofl

8,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
This excites me. -wrings hands dubiously-
sounds fun...I read, watch movies, watch anime, play games, and other things a lot..

Mega Lunatic

Where's the pay? talk2hand

But no, seriously.
Don't we get anything out of it?
Ah! I love this! But is there a certain level needed?
EDIT: heart Did I mention that I love this?
-page two~~ :3

Toothsome Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
ohh this sounds like fun i have so amny qestions dieing to be answered but i love anime and
yes i want to be a virtual paparazzi

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Jayce Reinhardt
While this does sound like an interesting way to help out Gaia would this be all on our own time or do we get a reward for the work that would go into it? Real paparazzi get some kind of compensation. . . . At the very least if we don't get anything from this I should hope that we could put this on a resume if we needed to.

Yes, this will work much like real paparazzi. When real paparazzi submit pictures to publications, they get paid IF the image is used. We will be following that model by compensating gold (possibly items) for content we use. Please note, this is a voluntary project and not a job.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff