Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Like the new links?

Yes! 1 100.0% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 309 ]
This poll closed on February 27, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Oh yeah, did I say 'thank you'?

Invisible Informer

9,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I love this feature as I especially missed the Trade and My Posts links. I use both of them frequently and hated having to go through multiple other pages to get to them!

Dapper Dabbler

15,200 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
This is great. I really can't imagine why this isn't being fully implemented.

But yes, as I'm sure you've heard oh so many times, an Inventory button would be really all this needs.

EDIT: Oh jeez, there IS an Inventory button and I totally missed it sweatdrop
So then all this needs is maybe some more color options. Absolutely wonderful.
Agreed. Why isn't this just implemented as the standard? Who wants missing options? Trading has been such a pain until I JUST realized this was available.

Dapper Dabbler

15,200 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
New feedback!

Been using it for a few days, and it's pretty great. But could we get a link to the My Store page, either under the My Gaia, or Shops tab? I have no other qualms than this.
This is an amazing feature. I'm surprised it was taken out to begin with! Please, bring this back as a standard. Those who are going on without this, do not know what they are missing.

As a result, navigation has become so much easier. With a simple highlight and click. I am sent directly to the spot where I need to go. There is no searching up and down a page. Or the hassle and tassel of clicking things until it is found. It has saved me time and I have grown accustomed to it. If I may, would like to rate this feature a 5/5.

Thank you for making this feature available for use. I shall continue using it until my days of playing Gaia are up. I definitely recommend everyone try this feature.

Tipsy Citizen

10,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
I have found this feature to be extremely useful and would love to have it operational again.

Tiny Crimester

I couldn't live without it. I mean, normally I would have to go to My Gaia, THEN to inventory from there. Wta??? PowerUser Menus are a must have on the site.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff