• Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
I bought extra slots but I change use them :/

High-functioning Flashback

17,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I think this is one of the best things that Gaia has ever done, other than creating a ton of items of course! Lol. Keep up the good work!

Now only if there was an infinity slots button...LMAO.

Fanatical Cultist

More closet space please, it is my favorite feature.

Bloodthirsty Kitten

37,040 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Horsemalarky
Miss Shadow Cat
I love the feature, but I still think the slot price is too steep for those that don't have hours to build up the money/coins.

getting 10k is easy to do. Booty Grab can get you that in no time and is extremely easy to play.
If you play the right tanks, you can make 10k after playing 4 or 5 games, each game being on average 1 minute long.

If you are not very familiar with Booty Grab, go to the Main Aquarium Forum. The forum is fast often with currently glowing tank threads cycling on top, making it super easy to find tanks to play. There are also many threads created with multiple tanks posted in the first few pages, making it even easier to find tanks to play.

Of course, you do not have to go to the Aquarium forum to play booty grab. If you find someone's tank glowing in their signature while in another forum, go for it. Works the same way. I just mention the Aquarium forum because of how easy it is to find glowing tanks.

Plus, bumping the glowing tank owner's thread also can get you gold, just like posting in any other thread in the forums.

Even noob tanks (tanks with low trigger and/or starter fish) can get you an easy 500 gold, if you are one of the first 5 players to play the tank during that glow. 500 gold just for 1 minutes worth of time.
thanks.

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PLEASE!! We need more slots! I want them so badly I'd be willing to pay gaia cash for them.
Was excited to get more closet slot but just saw those replies;; Think I'll wait to later...
Everything works fine, but the instructions misled me. I thought for 10k gold I got four more slots, and for 20k I got the next four, rather than 10k for each of the first four.
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin epicness lol biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
I want to know how long will it be before were able to get more slots for the outfits? I mean we we only have 20 for now right? But some of us who have a ton of items may want like 50 outfit slots.

Animal Raider

cool
Elleliel
I'm getting the undefined bug as well.
HI I LOVE YOUR POST yum_coldone

Aged Sex Symbol

Personally the whole 'buying' idea is silly. Its just another way to keep the gold from inflating.
But it worked for me the pop up box was a bit glitched but nonetheless very working.
Arancia
Everything works fine, but the instructions misled me. I thought for 10k gold I got four more slots, and for 20k I got the next four, rather than 10k for each of the first four.

Same happened to me sweatdrop

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Tanooki John
I want to know how long will it be before were able to get more slots for the outfits? I mean we we only have 20 for now right? But some of us who have a ton of items may want like 50 outfit slots.

i was just thinking this. i've all but filled my 20 slots (i think i have one more?), and i'd love to have more, since i change my avatar so often, and have so many items to play with.

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
Kaenai
Tanooki John

i was just thinking this. i've all but filled my 20 slots (i think i have one more?), and i'd love to have more, since i change my avatar so often, and have so many items to play with.

Yes, I totally agree with you too. Those who love to play dress up with allot of items in their possession defiantly need far more than just 20 slots. Some people want to keep their old outfits while creating new ones.

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Adding to the request for more than 20 maximum slots. I could use double that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff