Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Definitely need more slots.

Bloodthirsty Kitten

37,040 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I love the feature, but I still think the slot price is too steep for those that don't have hours to build up the money/coins.

Shy Exhibitionist

Miss Shadow Cat
I love the feature, but I still think the slot price is too steep for those that don't have hours to build up the money/coins.

Does it really take you hours to make 10k?
In my opinion if you can't afford the slots chances are you don't have many outfits to save.
The people that dont care how much the slots cost probably have 1000s of items.
I would be willing to pay 50k or more for slots if they added more past 20...
If they added more I would buy as many outfit slots as I could.

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
where do you go to buy more slots??? question

Shy Exhibitionist

Honey_Coca415
where do you go to buy more slots??? question

Bottom right corner of your outfits page has the buy more.

Bloodthirsty Kitten

37,040 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Amber Dreams
Miss Shadow Cat

In my opinion if you can't afford the slots chances are you don't have many outfits to save.

I keep the clothes I buy and I don't have a lot of time to invest in zomg, which seems to me the highest grossing game. However I do have most of my slots. I do invest real money as well. It just seems to me if it were a little cheaper, it would be easier for everyone to safe a few without braking their gaia coin bank. And yes it does take me quite a while because I can't play that often or for very long (I have medical issues that keep me from playing for very long it can be extremely painful) so it can take a lot longer to accrue the same coins. I am not looking for a hand out, or anything, just explaining my position. I also don't want any sympathy. I am sure I am not the only one. It feels like you have already made an assumption of both my amount of stuff and how I play without knowing my situation. I hope this helps explain things.

Shy Exhibitionist

Miss Shadow Cat
Amber Dreams
Miss Shadow Cat

I keep the clothes I buy and I don't have a lot of time to invest in zomg, which seems to me the highest grossing game. However I do have most of my slots. I do invest real money as well. It just seems to me if it were a little cheaper, it would be easier for everyone to safe a few without braking their gaia coin bank. And yes it does take me quite a while because I can't play that often or for very long (I have medical issues that keep me from playing for very long it can be extremely painful) so it can take a lot longer to accrue the same coins. I am not looking for a hand out, or anything, just explaining my position. I also don't want any sympathy. I am sure I am not the only one. It feels like you have already made an assumption of both my amount of stuff and how I play without knowing my situation. I hope this helps explain things.

Well I have played on this account since 06-07 I have over 7000 items and I save most everything I buy.
It takes me hours to remake outfits from pictures I save of my avatars.
I have all 20 of my slots and I wish I had more.
If you log in every day and watch a 20 sec - 2min vid you can make 5 to 15 gaia cash every day.
That come out to be around 35 - 105 free gaia cash for a seven day week.
You can also answer peoples aquarium messages for a couple k gold a day.
But if you med condition keeps you from doing that I can see why you have issues with the price. But I would venture saying most people can invest 30 sec a day to come on do there dailies and watch the vid.
I am sorry you have problems in life and I wish you nothing but happiness heart

Bloodthirsty Kitten

37,040 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Amber Dreams
Miss Shadow Cat
Amber Dreams
Miss Shadow Cat

Well I have played on this account since 06-07 I have over 7000 items and I save most everything I buy.
It takes me hours to remake outfits from pictures I save of my avatars.
I have all 20 of my slots and I wish I had more.
If you log in every day and watch a 20 sec - 2min vid you can make 5 to 15 gaia cash every day.
That come out to be around 35 - 105 free gaia cash for a seven day week.
You can also answer peoples aquarium messages for a couple k gold a day.
But if you med condition keeps you from doing that I can see why you have issues with the price. But I would venture saying most people can invest 30 sec a day to come on do there dailies and watch the vid.
I am sorry you have problems in life and I wish you nothing but happiness heart
Thanks. I do the vids and dailies already. good tips. I wish you happiness too.

Angelic Blob

I love this feature, thanks for creating it.
I love this feature but now I want even more, twenty isn't enough. heart

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
In addition to wanting more slots, I think it would be super awesome if we could display Outfits on our posts.

Shameless Hoarder

Miss Shadow Cat

getting 10k is easy to do. Booty Grab can get you that in no time and is extremely easy to play.
If you play the right tanks, you can make 10k after playing 4 or 5 games, each game being on average 1 minute long.

If you are not very familiar with Booty Grab, go to the Main Aquarium Forum. The forum is fast often with currently glowing tank threads cycling on top, making it super easy to find tanks to play. There are also many threads created with multiple tanks posted in the first few pages, making it even easier to find tanks to play.

Of course, you do not have to go to the Aquarium forum to play booty grab. If you find someone's tank glowing in their signature while in another forum, go for it. Works the same way. I just mention the Aquarium forum because of how easy it is to find glowing tanks.

Plus, bumping the glowing tank owner's thread also can get you gold, just like posting in any other thread in the forums.

Even noob tanks (tanks with low trigger and/or starter fish) can get you an easy 500 gold, if you are one of the first 5 players to play the tank during that glow. 500 gold just for 1 minutes worth of time.

Shameless Hoarder

Please, please, please give us more slots!!!

Maybe make the next 5 cost a little more, then the next 5 cost a little more than that. I might be ok with 30 slots... for a while xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff