Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Assasin-xxx
who really cares about outfits no one woulsd want to buy m ore space just to make outfits u can just putt on cloths the only thing i like about outfits is that u can get dressed faster.

It was a much requested upgrade, so people do indeed want more space to save their favorite outfits.

6,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
The Assasin-xxx
who really cares about outfits no one woulsd want to buy m ore space just to make outfits u can just putt on cloths the only thing i like about outfits is that u can get dressed faster.

Just because you don't want it doesn't mean no one does. As is clearly evident by the requests for this improvement as well as the feature itself, people enjoy it. If you don't wish to buy more slots, then don't. So please do not claim that "no one woulsd want to buy m ore space".

Dangerous Lunatic

17,225 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
I am also having the undefined issue as well, on all my accounts.

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Thank you so much for this update. I have some issues with it too, but I got four more slots and it works good. Only thing is that two slots that I had saved from before, feature items from ei's and although I was able to use those as base, now it glitches as when the "notice" comes up I click "okay" and the entire outfit screen freezes. All my other previous outfits work it is just when I try to access avatars which have changed due to inventory changes and/or ei evolution. I have firefox browser ver.3.5.8.

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
♪~♫~○~●~~Orlando1210~~●~○~♫~ ♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you so much! However, I'm going to avoid it till the said problem is fixed in case. I don't want to lose my outfits ;o;

Orlando demands you to entertain him

Friendly Sentai

eriIu
Clorele
Qwit
I get this...not even an option for anything.

User Image
User Image

I'm getting the same problem.

User Image

same goes for me..

.... And another one ...... I like the idea, though ..... but 10 K???? for EACH Slot?!
For that price, i'd ignore the feature, i think .......
Qwit

User Image

I get the same, it "deleted" all my outfits and I don't get the option to save new ones. :[

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Eclipse v2
Qwit

User Image

I get the same, it "deleted" all my outfits and I don't get the option to save new ones. :[

Same thing. I hope it gets fixed. :/

Anti Star

Eclipse v2
Qwit

User Image

If you use the footer closet, you can change your outfit, buy more slots, and save outfits.

I just wish that both closets worked, because now I have to rely heavily on the footer, which I dislike because I have to change my clothes, save it, then go to a different page just to open the footer closet and save the outfit.

But it is still a new feature. The devs will fix it as soon as they can find the problem in the coding.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

my outfits are gone, can't save new ones, can't buy slots.

really excited that this is coming, though!! <333

edit: clicking on my outfits from the footer does work!/color]

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
AngieTheCrazy
I think it's cool and everything, But why 10,000gg? what about the new users that don't have that much gold...And not to mention that will hold up alot of quests for items people want...Maybe take it down a little like 1,000gg instead of the ten.

It's 10k because it's a gold sink. A gold sink takes money out of the economy and reduces inflation, which means everything gets cheaper. Not to mention you can make 10k in literally 5 minutes playing booty grab.

And i love that "take it down a little" to you means 1/10th of what it was. rolleyes

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
Seems to be working just fine for me, and I thank you guys for it! This is great!

I also love that it'll function as a goldsink. Very nice.
User Image

Anti Star

I can use my dressing room closet now.

Thank you for fixing the problem, Gaia devs.

Friendly Sentai

Eclipse v2
Qwit

User Image

They aren't deleted, i think:
Use the "Quick links" in the bottom of the Gaia screen (aka the "footer" wink and enter your Avatar (wardrobe) from there.
I did, and they were there!

But still, in the "regular wardrobe entry", it is still the same problem!
EDIT:
My mistake:
The regular is back as well!
heart heart heart

Texting Emoter

O_O I think I might wait a bit to try it out...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff