Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Nerd

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Nerd 50
Keep it on.

Fashionable Player

when you actually put it on the site, as in everyone would be able to see Dev Notices, can we deactivate them?
i don't like them

6,450 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
I like this app tottaly add it XD it makes my life easier
not certain where to post this... i keep getting a popup asking for my username and password when i go to my forum and it happens when i goto a few others as well... a security risk or not? it occurs when i try it IE8 using winxpproSP3+4 AND when i use chrome. thanks

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-international/greetings-gaians-say-hello-in-your-native-language/t.62677603_30/?_gaia_t_=4896&mygntcid=1708339#30

The server gaiasonlineacc.t35.com:80 at A session error has occured please verify your Username ans Password.-500 requires a username and password.

Panagrammic
The dev notices were not coded by me, but instead by one of our esteemed and talented developer interns, faerystrangeme. Dev notices will be visible to everyone, but if you'd like to be very up-to-the-minute and know the latest that is going on, you can turn on this lab. That way, when a new dev notice comes up, you'll see it immediately in your header bubble. So, basically, the steps go:

1. Turn on dev notices.
2. ???
3. Profit!

Your feedback appreciated below.

KaBLAMOman's Wife

too many damn alerts that don't interest me. I'm fine with a few of then but most of them just don't have anything to do with what I do on here. Please don't make us have to get them.

KaBLAMOman's Wife

ThierryGuy
not certain where to post this... i keep getting a popup asking for my username and password when i go to my forum and it happens when i goto a few others as well... a security risk or not? it occurs when i try it IE8 using winxpproSP3+4 AND when i use chrome. thanks

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-international/greetings-gaians-say-hello-in-your-native-language/t.62677603_30/?_gaia_t_=4896&mygntcid=1708339#30

The server gaiasonlineacc.t35.com:80 at A session error has occured please verify your Username ans Password.-500 requires a username and password.

Panagrammic
The dev notices were not coded by me, but instead by one of our esteemed and talented developer interns, faerystrangeme. Dev notices will be visible to everyone, but if you'd like to be very up-to-the-minute and know the latest that is going on, you can turn on this lab. That way, when a new dev notice comes up, you'll see it immediately in your header bubble. So, basically, the steps go:

1. Turn on dev notices.
2. ???
3. Profit!

OMG it does! is this a problem or is it just the link or something like that? If it's a problem please do your best to fix it cause a few people might find it worrying.

Aged Gaian

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
well its on, but i have not recieved a bubble, yet

8,400 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
i luv it thx 4 making it!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

8,400 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
Rhi_destiny_fighter
ThierryGuy

Panagrammic

1. Turn on dev notices.
2. ???
3. Profit!

OMG it does! is this a problem or is it just the link or something like that? If it's a problem please do your best to fix it cause a few people might find it worrying.

ur right people might get worried bout dis .............so pls tell us if dis is a problem or not .....

Blessed Gaian

11,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Megathread 100
I luff it! Gives it two thumbs up! mrgreen
Really helpful smile

Dangerous Trickster

36,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Wonderfully helpful!
Absolutely awesome! Handy for those of us who forget to check Labs that often. I'm very excited about this add.

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
is nice something new is cool 4laugh

Batty Lunatic

31,965 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I heart this !!! because I keep forgetting to check it. rofl

Quick Reply