Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
The dev notices were not coded by me, but instead by one of our esteemed and talented developer interns, faerystrangeme. Dev notices will be visible to everyone, but if you'd like to be very up-to-the-minute and know the latest that is going on, you can turn on this lab. That way, when a new dev notice comes up, you'll see it immediately in your header bubble. So, basically, the steps go:

1. Turn on dev notices.
2. ???
3. Profit!

Your feedback appreciated below.

Fluffy Hunter

Sounds cool. Can't wait for the first dev bubble. whee

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
User Image

I've already subscribed to the Dev's Notices thread, but this is new lab feature will just make it easier to see the latest changes. Thanks Panagrammic and faerystrangeme for doing this.

User Image

mean mina's Husband

Sexy Trash

31,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
This is great! I would love if this eventually led to an expanded lab that lets you select which types of updates to receive bubble notifications for. I'm much more interested in dev notices like this, than say, convention tour notifications.

Shameless Wench

Thank you very much for this! heart

Moonlight Fairy

26,225 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
I love this! I'm so excited for the first bubble to pop up, much easier than skimming through subscribed threads to find the important dev updates.
Thanks for this! I'm also subscribed to the Dev Updates thread, but this will be really nice, too, especially when events are rolling out and such. Congrats, faerystrangeme, for coming up with such an awesome idea =)

Tipsy Cleric

24,525 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
uhm, very very yes! XD
this is a long time coming!

Sweet Marshmallow

*luffles upon*

Love the idea! Can't wait to see it in action. :hearts:
It seems like a really good idea, but since I've had it turned on I keep getting "Dev notices" every half-hour or so, but there's nothing new there from before. Is this a glitch, or does someone keep hitting the edit button?

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
I've noticed that as well -- will keep an eye on it.

neko-axe
It seems like a really good idea, but since I've had it turned on I keep getting "Dev notices" every half-hour or so, but there's nothing new there from before. Is this a glitch, or does someone keep hitting the edit button?

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
i love this now i know every thing i want to know thats gaia lab

5,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
First page!?

Aged Noob

Seems pretty cool!

Edit:Yay! Bugs (supposedly) fixed!
Yesyesyes. Thank you so much. Shows you are trying to communicate and that you're letting us know what's happenin'. Feature in the Labs is on for me!
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces