Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

I would like Color Switcher to be added to Gaia Menu?

Yes 0.90125982556261 90.1% [ 8370 ]
No 0.019274254334015 1.9% [ 179 ]
Maybe 0.07946592010337 7.9% [ 738 ]
Total Votes:[ 9287 ]
This poll closed on March 12, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.

Fashionable Gekko

3,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I thought I'd try this out because I'd really like to see it become part of the menu but it never worked right for me. Only the top half of the window popped up. I couldn't choose a color or anything. I still love the idea though I can't wait till the bugs are out.

Tipsy Wolf

12,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Cool Cat 500
sexysucubus
I thought I'd try this out because I'd really like to see it become part of the menu but it never worked right for me. Only the top half of the window popped up. I couldn't choose a color or anything. I still love the idea though I can't wait till the bugs are out.

Same for me, the menu isn't coming down, Only the top half, cannot see any of the colour options. sad I also love the idea, just a shame it's not working for some of us.

Friendly Giver

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
i have problems changing mine as well

Mysterious Trickster

It may have to do with an update the Devs were working on. I hope it's fixed.

Dangerous Lunatic

Sir Bubble Gumness
sexysucubus

Same for me, the menu isn't coming down, Only the top half, cannot see any of the colour options. sad I also love the idea, just a shame it's not working for some of us.

Haha same. I can only see the name.

Mega Member

Love this idea, but mine is glitchy and won't work. I don't know how to explain it so I screnncapped it.

User Image

Looks to me like the title bar overlaps the colour options, but I can't tell. xD

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
gaia_angelright mine still wont work. i hope they fix it soon gaia_nitemareright

Professional Noob

I just tried this out and it wouldn't work for me, either. Same problem as the other users.

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
My colour changer is having issues, I can't see the colour choices

Toothsome Gekko

7,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
i think my colors are glitch. >: i can't see the color choices.

impostor cat's Waifu

Tricky Heart

27,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Damnit. My color changer worked until I disabled it to see if it was permanent now. But then I re-enabled it and now it doesn't work. Super sad! crying

Bashful Rogue

12,275 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Crack Shot 50
Wanted to let you guys that the Color Switcher is not working anymore.
You can only see the words "Menu Color Options" which are enlarged from their norm, covering the actual color options (I believe).
Just wanted to inform, although it seem others have already whee
(*≧∀≦)
And here I thought it was only me that was having the problem. Glad to see it isn't. o:
mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen colors

Friendly Dabbler

I love it, love the idea, but it doesn't seem to work in my preferred browser for some reason (google chrome)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff