Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Harlequinn smith
a formula to craft rare bugs would be extremely helpful
It would, but then that would eliminate the need for users to search for them on Towns.

Ethereal Rogue

31,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Winged 100
James Daniel Garcia
Harlequinn smith
It would, but then that would eliminate the need for users to search for them on Towns.

i do search the towns and am no closer to getting them. also if they were crafted out of other bugs then i would still be in the towns but it wouldn't feel like quite so fruitless an endeavor. i understand the need to search for them but it's a little on the difficult side what with the town freezing on me and then randomly being bugless for no reason at all.

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Harlequinn smith
James Daniel Garcia
Harlequinn smith
i do search the towns and am no closer to getting them. also if they were crafted out of other bugs then i would still be in the towns but it wouldn't feel like quite so fruitless an endeavor. i understand the need to search for them but it's a little on the difficult side what with the town freezing on me and then randomly being bugless for no reason at all.
Fair enough point.

Incredible Genius

13,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Contributor 150
[NPC] Cresento
Though I've already documented hundreds of alchemical formulae in my day, the possibilities for new ones are truly without limit.

Much as I despise the notion of taking advice from laypeople, I will condescend-- just this once-- to hear your ideas.

If you'd like to suggest a new formula for item alchemy, please do so here. I will check this thread regularly and attempt to gather the best ideas.

Thank you.

Weapons. Lots and lots of weapons. Not your average ninja swords either. I'm talking about machine guns, claymore swords, twin blades, etc. I rarely ever see stuff like that on here.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Harlequinn smith
James Daniel Garcia
Harlequinn smith

User Image
I have yet to find any of the rare bugs in Towns also. At least with the rare fish we can trade our way up with the smaller fish. They should really add an exchange like this for the rare bugs too.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
I do hope there will be a formula for recolored -novo sets.

Magnetic Friend

10,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before, but I'd like to see a formula for the Crown of the Thrice Great made for animal avatars to wear as well. Even if it's another formula with even more complicated stuff to do and having to combine the original crown as well, it'd be nice to have something to show for all the leveling I'm working on. :c

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
I don't know if anyone has posted this here already but what about formulas for equip-able versions of the components (like Rosewater, Celestial Glow, etc.) for both human and animal versions? Heard the idea in a guild I'm in and would like to present it here if it hasn't been suggested already.

Cheerful Punk

22,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sorry i'm too lazy to read all the replies but has anyone here thought of alchemizing astra items using things like star dust or any star related items or even those quantum atom thingies. and for example if you want twitching wolf ears you need star dust any color dye and a cash shop wolf item.

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Michelle Leomutt
Sorry i'm too lazy to read all the replies but has anyone here thought of alchemizing astra items using things like star dust or any star related items or even those quantum atom thingies. and for example if you want twitching wolf ears you need star dust any color dye and a cash shop wolf item.
Given the state of crafting as it is now, I think it's best we avoid the use of CIs, as they tend to sometimes go out of circulation. Best chance for something like that to work is constant factors, such as gold shop items. Perhaps getting X amount of wolf related items from certain shops. It's a formula like this, that has made Formula 1: Chicken Suit so easy to craft.

Cheerful Punk

22,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
James Daniel Garcia
Michelle Leomutt
Given the state of crafting as it is now, I think it's best we avoid the use of CIs, as they tend to sometimes go out of circulation. Best chance for something like that to work is constant factors, such as gold shop items. Perhaps getting X amount of wolf related items from certain shops. It's a formula like this, that has made Formula 1: Chicken Suit so easy to craft.

Ahhh i see and that does sound like a hassle now that you mention it ^^;

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Michelle Leomutt
James Daniel Garcia
Michelle Leomutt
That which hassles us, can easily be rectified. All it takes is the right ideas and the right ears.

Cheerful Punk

22,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
James Daniel Garcia
Michelle Leomutt
James Daniel Garcia
Michelle Leomutt
That which hassles us, can easily be rectified. All it takes is the right ideas and the right ears.

oh what about an astra tail? weretail, ink, and that comb used to make kiedos

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Michelle Leomutt
James Daniel Garcia
Michelle Leomutt
James Daniel Garcia
Michelle Leomutt
Banshee Comb? Yeah, that sounds like a good list of starting components. Maybe throw in a Werewolf Tooth and Blessed Stellarite.

Cheerful Punk

22,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
James Daniel Garcia
Michelle Leomutt
James Daniel Garcia
Michelle Leomutt
James Daniel Garcia
Michelle Leomutt
Banshee Comb? Yeah, that sounds like a good list of starting components. Maybe throw in a Werewolf Tooth and Blessed Stellarite.

and for back grounds we can use things from caches like cloud wisps and bag of petals

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff