Shapeshifter

Quote:

Crafting Cost: 14,482,000g

Holy crap.
ShadowdrakeMagi
Quote:

Crafting Cost: 14,482,000g

Holy crap.

Actually it is 15,162,000g, forgot the divine feather.

Here is the new total using the latest abp and with the divine feather added in:

612,294,000g in components + 15,162,000g for crafting = 627,456,000g
Constipated Trillionaire

Here is the new total using the latest abp and with the divine feather added in:

It is sad to think that Buggy already spent that much in crafting costs on just one formula for the Wing Quest... crying
Krissim Klaw
Constipated Trillionaire

It is sad to think that Buggy already spent that much in crafting costs on just one formula for the Wing Quest... crying

Exactly, probably looking at double that easily under the best circumstances. emo
Constipated Trillionaire
Krissim Klaw
Constipated Trillionaire

Exactly, probably looking at double that easily under the best circumstances. emo
I feel so bad for buggy. What would you say your worst fail rate was during the quest?

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Constipated Trillionaire
Krissim Klaw
Constipated Trillionaire

Nevermind the fact that the quests or at least mine has gotten 50M-100M MORE Expensive now thanks to the cache change, as I missed the bar on cheap components because the cache change happened during my college finals week so unless someone is willing to sell me some stuff I need at old/cheap prices *coughs* >> you know... things that are now in the platinum bag that SHOULDN'T be cause they are 50k-100k components like the Leviathan's Scale/Fin... or things in the gold bag that shouldn't be cause they are 25k-50k components like Siren's Larynx, Alphyn's Scale/Tongue...

So while your costs for demonic are as you state, I'd tack on an extra 150M-200M for the Fallen Quest cause it seems to get the short end of the stick now with what components it requires and what cache bags those components come in...

And prolly subtract about 150-200M from the Risen quest total because it gets the cheapest requirements of all the cache bags since it gets the cheapest of the angelic/demonic stuff while Fallen seems to get the now most expensive of the angelic/demonic stuff.
Krissim Klaw
Constipated Trillionaire
Krissim Klaw
Constipated Trillionaire

I feel so bad for buggy. What would you say your worst fail rate was during the quest?

Had the most trouble trying to craft the medium wings I believe, suckiest was still 9 and we were trying to use the quest to level him up, lol. Not sure how many time we failed until we just bought some stuff to level him up. Would have been cheaper to do it in the first place, lol. Thankfully that was just 100k a try. Want to say the most it took us to craft a 1m try was 3 or 4.
Constipated Trillionaire

Had the most trouble trying to craft the medium wings I believe, suckiest was still 9 and we were trying to use the quest to level him up, lol. Not sure how many time we failed until we just bought some stuff to level him up. Would have been cheaper to do it in the first place, lol. Thankfully that was just 100k a try. Want to say the most it took us to craft a 1m try was 3 or 4.
They really need to balance it out. After 3-5 fails or something it should automatically craft. Even then that is a huge sting for some users. I've disliked that issue since day one because in the higher levels there is nothing a user can do but roll the dice.

Beloved Marshmallow

15,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Krissim Klaw
Constipated Trillionaire

Nevermind the fact that the quests or at least mine has gotten 50M-100M MORE Expensive now thanks to the cache change, as I missed the bar on cheap components because the cache change happened during my college finals week so unless someone is willing to sell me some stuff I need at old/cheap prices *coughs* >> you know... things that are now in the platinum bag that SHOULDN'T be cause they are 50k-100k components like the Leviathan's Scale/Fin... or things in the gold bag that shouldn't be cause they are 25k-50k components like Siren's Larynx, Alphyn's Scale/Tongue...

So while your costs for demonic are as you state, I'd tack on an extra 150M-200M for the Fallen Quest cause it seems to get the short end of the stick now with what components it requires and what cache bags those components come in...

And prolly subtract about 150-200M from the Risen quest total because it gets the cheapest requirements of all the cache bags since it gets the cheapest of the angelic/demonic stuff while Fallen seems to get the now most expensive of the angelic/demonic stuff.

Think the platinum bag is reasonable, especially as far as demonic is concerned. Since you only need 40 or so when you're looking at around 300 for the others. Think platinum will be similar in angelic, so they seem to have gotten that one right.

Gold however is way to rare in my opinion. The larynx is fine being in the gold bag, you need like 1 at most in any formula. Those kind of items belong in gold. Not stuff like crushed gemstones and hemlock, things you need 5 of in formulas.
Krissim Klaw
Constipated Trillionaire

They really need to balance it out. After 3-5 fails or something it should automatically craft. Even then that is a huge sting for some users. I've disliked that issue since day one because in the higher levels there is nothing a user can do but roll the dice.

Yeah, each try should increase your odds of crafting it. Not how it is now with every try having the same chance of success as the last!

Though I imagine that's a lot harder to code xp
Mewnu
scream

Nice wings! emotion_kirakira

Beloved Marshmallow

15,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
Constipated Trillionaire
Mewnu
scream

Nice wings! emotion_kirakira

o ty.. how much do these run for ??

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Krissim Klaw
Constipated Trillionaire

Think the platinum bag is reasonable, especially as far as demonic is concerned. Since you only need 40 or so when you're looking at around 300 for the others. Think platinum will be similar in angelic, so they seem to have gotten that one right.

Gold however is way to rare in my opinion. The larynx is fine being in the gold bag, you need like 1 at most in any formula. Those kind of items belong in gold. Not stuff like crushed gemstones and hemlock, things you need 5 of in formulas.

Looking at the list of like 1500 or so components I still need for the levels 10-1 through 10-4 of my quest, I need about 172 platinum bags, and 256 gold bags... wherein demonic or angelic would only need about 50 or so platinum bags and 120 or so gold bags... and risen would only need about 20 or so platinum bags and 50 or so gold bags... so yeah, fallen got the shortest end of the stick regarding where Gaia decided to stick most of the components... and sadly now components that used to be 10k-100k are all over 1M, its gonna take me no less than 10M to make some crafted components that used to take under 1M to make, and I need multiples of them, so again, unless someone with a HUGE hoard of components and who also bought up every last thing at the 'cheap' prices before the market turned for the worst... is willing to sell me their extras at the old prices that they got most of them for *coughs* >.> <.< then yeah... I don't see how I'ma complete this quest ever.
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Krissim Klaw
Constipated Trillionaire

Looking at the list of like 1500 or so components I still need for the levels 10-1 through 10-4 of my quest, I need about 172 platinum bags, and 256 gold bags... wherein demonic or angelic would only need about 50 or so platinum bags and 120 or so gold bags... and risen would only need about 20 or so platinum bags and 50 or so gold bags... so yeah, fallen got the shortest end of the stick regarding where Gaia decided to stick most of the components... and sadly now components that used to be 10k-100k are all over 1M, its gonna take me no less than 10M to make some crafted components that used to take under 1M to make, and I need multiples of them, so again, unless someone with a HUGE hoard of components and who also bought up every last thing at the 'cheap' prices before the market turned for the worst... is willing to sell me their extras at the old prices that they got most of them for *coughs* >.> <.< then yeah... I don't see how I'ma complete this quest ever.

How you getting that many platinum bags?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff