Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Demon

Sharacia
Mastermind_BTG
Sharacia
If you have a minimum value for taking offers on your formula, why not state it clearly in your selling thread?
i do but i still get offers lower then that XD wayyyy lower some people obviously don't know how to read though XD

Really? I don't see it.

What I see is:
Mastermind_BTG
Please dont offer if you dont have a genuin offer offers of (Ex.) 10 mil will be ridiculed xD muhaha

That's not stating clearly that you will not accept anything below 60m. And it's also why you're getting such low offers, people assume you've set the lower bar at 10m.
hmm i guess ill edit it lol XD

Playful Kitten

Sharacia

hon I wanted to say, you valued a formula sale at 70mil because it was traded for manslayer, but around the same time I got a manslayer for 45mil and my friend got a couple for 55mil. Manslayer's standard price would be 60mil, a really lucky sale would be 65, but on the flip side there are also substantially lower sales timeto time so it's not really right to say high end is normal price. And getting 70 is near impossible.

Just thought the info would help to make the price more accurate. ^^;;

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Frozen Mist
Sharacia

hon I wanted to say, you valued a formula sale at 70mil because it was traded for manslayer, but around the same time I got a manslayer for 45mil and my friend got a couple for 55mil. Manslayer's standard price would be 60mil, a really lucky sale would be 65, but on the flip side there are also substantially lower sales timeto time so it's not really right to say high end is normal price. And getting 70 is near impossible.

Prices fluctuate, at the time it was ranging from 60-90m. (Although I didn't buy one or know of anyone that did), I only had the forums to go by and I never saw one priced as low as you're saying. So feel free to provide me with additional information (thread links, screenies of sales) and I'll correct the price accordingly.

Playful Kitten

Sharacia
Frozen Mist
Sharacia

Prices fluctuate, at the time it was ranging from 60-90m. (Although I didn't buy one or know of anyone that did), I only had the forums to go by and I never saw one priced as low as you're saying. So feel free to provide me with additional information (thread links, screenies of sales) and I'll correct the price accordingly.

I have sold 3, and I am telling you from first hand experience, 60-90 is entirely unaccurate.

The first one, which I bought for 45mil, I would have gladly sold for 60-65mil. However, all the offers I got were 55mil, and I was only able to sell it by trading it + 95mil for mini angel wings.

Skagz also bought one for 50 or 55mil, and struggled to resell for 60-65.

For someone who follows ABP changes for wings, I'm surprised it isn't obvious that the last 2 mp sales (before the 2mil misprice) for manslayer were 60-65mil

I will dig up the last thread when I get home from class. The guy kept asking people for 65, and ended up selling for 61 because no one would do his asking price. Since It's not showing up on search results I will have to go through post histories ~_~
A buyer I was talking to at one point also stated she bought hers for 55mil. SO I will try to find that thread as well.

The last time it was 90mil was around june 2012... both it and cherubic have dropped quite a bit since then though. And even though it's price is starting to creep closer to 70mil now, the time at which the formula trade happened happened had a flood of manslayers available for sale. (mine included) :3

As someone who has delt with them several times I was just trying to help, since from what I understood the price in the OP is just a semi-blind guess. Didn't think it'd be a big deal.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Frozen Mist
I have sold 3, and I am telling you from first hand experience, 60-90 is entirely unaccurate.

The first one, which I bought for 45mil, I would have gladly sold for 60-65mil. However, all the offers I got were 55mil, and I was only able to sell it by trading it + 95mil for mini angel wings.

Skagz also bought one for 50 or 55mil, and struggled to resell for 60-65.

For someone who follows ABP changes for wings, I'm surprised it isn't obvious that the last 2 mp sales (before the 2mil misprice) for manslayer were 60-65mil

I will dig up the last thread when I get home from class. The guy kept asking people for 65, and ended up selling for 61 because no one would do his asking price. Since It's not showing up on search results I will have to go through post histories ~_~
A buyer I was talking to at one point also stated she bought hers for 55mil. SO I will try to find that thread as well.

The last time it was 90mil was around june 2012... both it and cherubic have dropped quite a bit since then though. And even though it's price is starting to creep closer to 70mil now, the time at which the formula trade happened happened had a flood of manslayers available for sale. (mine included) :3

As someone who has delt with them several times I was just trying to help, since from what I understood the price in the OP is just a semi-blind guess. Didn't think it'd be a big deal.

It's not a big deal.
You seem to assume I think it is because I question the information you've provided.
I treat everyone posting formula information in the same way, why should you be any different?

You still haven't provided any substantial information as to the price during the time of the trade. (Also... "A guy", "A buyer I was talking to..."? Who are these people?)
How can I trust your first-hand experience without proof that what you're saying is accurate?

Golden Demon

hey i sold my celestial for 70 mil here is the pic

cause i know pic's or it didn't happen XD
User Image

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Mastermind_BTG

User Image

Thanks, I'll add it to the list. (I assume the sale was made the same day as the pic was taken).

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Yourlocalhobo
Sold my Angelic Quest Inizio for 70mil pure :3

Trade completed: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:07 pm

I will provide a screenie as soon as I'm back on a computer rather than a laptop xD

I seem to have forgotten to remind you about this one...

Golden Demon

Sharacia
Mastermind_BTG

User Image

Thanks, I'll add it to the list. (I assume the sale was made the same day as the pic was taken).
pic was taken later then the sale the sale occured at Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:08 pm hope thats all that you need now :p

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Mastermind_BTG
pic was taken later then the sale the sale occured at Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:08 pm hope thats all that you need now :p

Thanks, that's all I needed to know.

Golden Demon

Sharacia
Mastermind_BTG

ok cool XD

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Mastermind_BTG
Sharacia
Mastermind_BTG

ok cool XD

Oh, and good luck on your Fallen Quest!

Golden Demon

Sharacia
Mastermind_BTG
Sharacia
Mastermind_BTG

ok cool XD

Oh, and good luck on your Fallen Quest!
thanks im trying to vend my gold that i got from the quest to make 100mil before looking to buy so i have more funds XD

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500

Quick Reply

Submit