Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
DarkRybrin
Zzyli, or anyone around, may I ask a question? I crafted up to Formula 10: Fallen Quest Dieci, and that's the level you're supposed to receive wings, right? It now says I need some alchemized wings that aren't in my inventory, and I'm really confused and worried.
None of my research pulled this problem up. Is it a glitch I should report? Did I miss something?
You should have received the Medium-sized Fallen Wings, Azrael's Wings, when you completed Fallen Quest Nove. Failing to receive Wings from a crafting is a glitch that is rare, but not unheard of. You'll have to file a Ticket in the Help Center to be granted Azrael's Wings.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Platonix
You should have received the Medium-sized Fallen Wings, Azrael's Wings, when you completed Fallen Quest Nove. Failing to receive Wings from a crafting is a glitch that is rare, but not unheard of. You'll have to file a Ticket in the Help Center to be granted Azrael's Wings.

Thank you. I will wait twelve more hours to see if they grant belatedly, and then submit a ticket. I'm sad that it had to hit me, and I hope they actually will fix it.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
I figured out how to salvage some stats from these caches.

Opened 600 caches
78 ZOMG
72 Aquamarine
68 Emerald
66 Sapphire
60 Amethyst
50 Garnet
44 Ruby
40 Topaz
36 Diamond
35 Gold
30 Platinum
21 Heart Charm

600 more caches
44 Garnet
79 ZOMG
72 Emerald
58 Gold
53 Amethyst
72 Aquamarine
56 Sapphire
22 Platinum
30 Diamond
47 Ruby
47 Topaz
20 Heart Charm

DarkRybrin
Zzyli, or anyone around, may I ask a question? I crafted up to Formula 10: Fallen Quest Dieci, and that's the level you're supposed to receive wings, right? It now says I need some alchemized wings that aren't in my inventory, and I'm really confused and worried.
None of my research pulled this problem up. Is it a glitch I should report? Did I miss something?

I'm sorry that this has happened to you. Hopefully you can get this fixed promptly!

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Opened 1,200 caches
154 ZOMG
157 Aquamarine
110 Garnet
133 Sapphire
119 Amethyst
67 Diamond
154 Emerald
38 Platinum
85 Topaz
82 Ruby
72 Gold
29 Heart Charm

Another 1,200 caches
135 Aquamarine
126 Amethyst
143 Emerald
101 Garnet
73 Gold
87 Ruby
155 ZOMG
131 Sapphire
80 Diamond
45 Platinum
86 Topaz
38 Heart Charm

Another 1,200 caches
120 Amethyst
138 Emerald
140 ZOMG
82 Topaz
109 Garnet
145 Aquamarine
49 Platinum
119 Sapphire
90 Ruby
85 Gold
67 Diamond
56 Heart Charm

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli
I'm sorry that this has happened to you. Hopefully you can get this fixed promptly!

We'll find out if something happens Tuesday, maybe, one week after I submitted the ticket. I didn't find records of how long these fixes normally take, sadly. Could be a while...and it's not like I can make progress right now anyway, fishing being down. I'm sure our limited staff is ridiculously busy, but I wonder if I'll constantly be struck by this glitch if I try to move on with other wings, and I'm kind of scared that I'll get the wrong support agent looking at my ticket, and they'll tell me they won't help me. *shiver*

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Opened 1200 Caches
130 Sapphire
174 Aquamarine
110 Garnet
85 Topaz
164 Emerald
93 Ruby
112 Amethyst
167 ZOMG
61 Gold
62 Diamond
23 Platinum
19 Heart Charm

DarkRybrin

We'll find out if something happens Tuesday, maybe, one week after I submitted the ticket. I didn't find records of how long these fixes normally take, sadly. Could be a while...and it's not like I can make progress right now anyway, fishing being down. I'm sure our limited staff is ridiculously busy, but I wonder if I'll constantly be struck by this glitch if I try to move on with other wings, and I'm kind of scared that I'll get the wrong support agent looking at my ticket, and they'll tell me they won't help me. *shiver*

It's really unfortunate that Fishing has gone down, though it's really just a symptom of Gaia's inability to provide ongoing maintenance for site features. The Captcha has been a problem for years but Gaia's 'if it aint totally broke, don't fix it' attitude means that what should have at one point been relatively simple to do has become something which takes a feature down in order to have it repaired.

You're definitely entitled to get your wings granted to you. It's obviously got something to do with how the bonus granting system with crafts works, as I know that it has happened from time to time. I'd speculate that there's a certain very high rate associated with the wing grant, but there was some reason why it couldn't be set to 100%, meaning that there are individuals who haven't had wings granted to them when they successfully craft. Some of the Alchemy back-end stuff has definitely got room for improvement.

I'm just working on opening all of these caches right now, and sorting out all the cache-related stuff as I know this is hours and hours of my time. I'm not sure how Gaia changing the odds on caches will affect how many I need to open though. I'm a little worried that I'll either end up with an excessive amount, or that I'll need to open a bunch more to get everything. After that, I need to organise crafting the crafted components, then it's onto the non-cache stuff. I have a few things stored up, but certainly not everything, and I'll need a bunch of tickets and inks, not counting the fish which are obviously on hold at present.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Opened 100 caches.

Amethyst: 9
Aquamarine: 24
Emerald: 20
Garnet: 12
Gold: 6
Ruby: 6
Sapphire: 9
Topaz: 3
zOMG: 11

Oddly enough no Diamond or Platinum caches, or Heart Charms.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Stunning update! The result of bluealaris' tinkering is revealed: Gold Caches are more common than Diamond Caches now! Also, zOMG Caches have overtaken Aquamarines...though admittedly it's close. When I first started doing this, Ruby and Topaz Caches would dance around each other every so often...will Aquamarines stage a comeback, or are zOMG Caches in the lead to stay?

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Openened 1,200 Caches
158 ZOMG
122 Amethyst
79 Ruby
57 Gold
128 Sapphire
123 Garnet
74 Diamond
68 Topaz
159 Emerald
176 Aquamarine
30 Platinum
26 Heart Charm

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Opened 100 caches.

Amethyst: 10
Aquamarine: 13
Diamond: 5
Emerald: 19
Garnet: 9
Gold: 4
Ruby: 5
Sapphire: 12
Topaz: 6
zOMG: 17

Heart Charm: 1

I do hope that zOMG caches are more plentiful. Gaia knows we need a good source of components.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Opened 100 caches.

Amethyst: 12
Aquamarine: 22
Emerald:10
Garnet: 10
Gold: 2
Ruby: 9
Sapphire: 12
Topaz: 4
zOMG: 18

Heart Charm: 1

No Diamond or Platinum to be seen. (I do wish I had gotten more Amethyst, Gold, and zOMG however.)

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Opened 1,200 caches
161 ZOMG
112 Garnet
108 Amethyst
139 Sapphire
78 Topaz
158 Aquamarine
143 Emerald
72 Gold
97 Ruby
65 Diamond
35 Platinum
32 Heart Charm

Urd Tanzanite

No Diamond or Platinum to be seen. (I do wish I had gotten more Amethyst, Gold, and zOMG however.)

Funnily enough, for me right now, all of the ZOMG caches I get are junk for all intents and purposes. I have no idea what I'll do with them after I'm done opening all the caches I bought. sweatdrop

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Zzyli

Urd Tanzanite

Funnily enough, for me right now, all of the ZOMG caches I get are junk for all intents and purposes. I have no idea what I'll do with them after I'm done opening all the caches I bought. sweatdrop

I'm crafting a Yama no Tamago and a Helmet of the Great War, so I need a lot of those caches. Just did the math, even with the zOMG caches I've just gotten and what I had from playing zOMG!, I still need 245 caches. emotion_facepalm Still, this is better than finding a time when someone wasn't camping on a screen in Village Greens farming the jeebus out of Gnomes. .

I'd say sell them since they're going for 100K or so right now. Though with the numbers you're posting, you may need a few vending mules.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Opened 100 caches.

Amethyst: 10
Aquamarine: 14
Emerald: 19
Garnet: 10
Gold: 5
Platinum: 1 cat_xd