13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
May I craft any level 3s for you? =)

Cluttered Cat

ZombieBalls
Sure. I'm on my phone right now, so if I don't get on my computer within the next hour, I'll have to send you the trade tomorrow morning. 3nodding

Fuzzy Strawberry

13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
OtherWorldShukumei
ZombieBalls
Sure. I'm on my phone right now, so if I don't get on my computer within the next hour, I'll have to send you the trade tomorrow morning. 3nodding
insert text here

Im actually level 4 now =O Either one works tho x3

Cluttered Cat

ZombieBalls
OtherWorldShukumei
ZombieBalls
insert text here

It's better to craft low chances if you're a level above anyway so that you're spending less on failed crafts. 3nodding
If you have any more level threes I would like to craft them. biggrin

Fuzzy Strawberry

13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
OtherWorldShukumei
ZombieBalls
OtherWorldShukumei
ZombieBalls
insert text here

It's better to craft low chances if you're a level above anyway so that you're spending less on failed crafts. 3nodding
insert text here

I thought it may work like that xD

Cluttered Cat

Gemini Genesis
If you have any more level threes I would like to craft them. biggrin
As I mention to everyone that wants to craft formulas at their current level, the ones I will have available are very low chance, so it'll take some tries to get them crafted successfully. I pay for one try, and the rest is up to you to pay for. 3nodding I do have the tip in the first post about putting everything at the top of your inventory for possible better chances.
I gave ZombieBalls the lvl 3 I had, but I only have to get one feather to have another lvl 3 ready. If you're still willing, let me know, and I'll send you the stuff once I have the last component.
OtherWorldShukumei
As I mention to everyone that wants to craft formulas at their current level, the ones I will have available are very low chance, so it'll take some tries to get them crafted successfully. I pay for one try, and the rest is up to you to pay for. 3nodding I do have the tip in the first post about putting everything at the top of your inventory for possible better chances.
I gave ZombieBalls the lvl 3 I had, but I only have to get one feather to have another lvl 3 ready. If you're still willing, let me know, and I'll send you the stuff once I have the last component.

That's fine. I'm very close to level 4 and just need a small push. xd I can cover the remaining craft fees if it does fail. 3nodding
Item sent back. Thank you. heart Took fourteen tries. xd

Cluttered Cat

Gemini Genesis
Item sent back. Thank you. heart Took fourteen tries. xd
At least 7.5k isn't so steep a fee. xd

Cluttered Cat

ZombieBalls
I thought it may work like that xD
Please send the completed Eye when you can.

Cluttered Cat

Got some lvl 6's to be done. biggrin

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
OtherWorldShukumei

Hi! May I craft your 4 Angel Bloods? I'm going out to do some errands, but I should be able to get the finished products back to you by this evening!

Cluttered Cat

Metropol Rubbish
OtherWorldShukumei

Hi! May I craft your 4 Angel Bloods? I'm going out to do some errands, but I should be able to get the finished products back to you by this evening!
I give out enough for one at a time. 3nodding So you can at least do one, and I'll send you enough for a second when you send back the first.

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
OtherWorldShukumei
Metropol Rubbish
OtherWorldShukumei

I give out enough for one at a time. 3nodding So you can at least do one, and I'll send you enough for a second when you send back the first.

Okay, sounds good c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces