Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Let us light...

I certainly hope those ingedients can be farmed in zOMG as well. That should give the game the boost it so desperately needs.

...Our darkest hour
Izumi Motou
Let us light...

I certainly hope those ingedients can be farmed in zOMG as well. That should give the game the boost it so desperately needs.

...Our darkest hour

*glomps*

As do i, as do i ~ >.<

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Let us light...

It would certainly give me a reason to start playing zOMG more than I have in the past.

...Our darkest hour

Nikko of the Pink Rose v2
Izumi Motou
♥ Let us light...

...Our darkest hour ♥

*glomps*

As do i, as do i ~ >.<
Izumi Motou
Let us light...

It would certainly give me a reason to start playing zOMG more than I have in the past.

...Our darkest hour

Nikko of the Pink Rose v2
Izumi Motou
♥ Let us light...

...Our darkest hour ♥

*glomps*

As do i, as do i ~ >.<

It would your right, i haven't played zomg in a while. I get of here and there but just to get the daily chances.
truth, i don't get wat this list if for when the recipe already tell u wat it is.

8,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Thanks for taking the time to make this list. I just hope more ways of getting the ingredients comes about as they are way to overpriced in the MP for me to even think of buying them -_-

Playful Lover

13,850 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Thanks heart
Luck IV
truth, i don't get wat this list if for when the recipe already tell u wat it is.

Some people want to know all of the ingredient items all in one list so they don't have to go look at every formula to see what all the new ingredient items are. >3<
yunasgrace91
Thanks for taking the time to make this list. I just hope more ways of getting the ingredients comes about as they are way to overpriced in the MP for me to even think of buying them -_-

Thank you, the list isn't very important but it is good to know what all the new ingredients are. O uO

...>3< yeah over priced stinks.

Sparkling Transmutator

May I link this thread in my The Alchemy Fomula/Item List? I tried to place a list of components in my thread as well... but then I noticed your wonderfully coded Component list. I was thinking of deleting my Component list and merely linking to this thread. This would help me focus solely on the Formulas and the Items.
Ox_AsH_xO
Thanks heart

:'D

no problem
Winter Hue
May I link this thread in my The Alchemy Fomula/Item List? I tried to place a list of components in my thread as well... but then I noticed your wonderfully coded Component list. I was thinking of deleting my Component list and merely linking to this thread. This would help me focus solely on the Formulas and the Items.

Woot heck yes! *wiggles* <3

I love your formula thread very much. : D

In a relationship with excelencia

Brainy Businessman

11,250 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Party Animal 100
  • Millionaire 200
thanks for the info
black_acero
thanks for the info

:'D

weee no problem~ <3

DoriRo's Queen

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I've been wondering if devs will release a way to where you can break items down to get ingredients for other items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff