Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Casus Luciferi
Clover_IceQueen
Casus Luciferi
i doubt this will ever happen but a The Cherubic Queen of Solair and The Manslayer Duke of Lalune would be awesome emotion_kirakira

This is a wonderful idea emotion_kirakira

I'd buy em for sure, put wing mastery on hold so I could make them rofl

They'd probably put those formulas in the cash shop if anything. I'd still get them, though. whee

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Clover_IceQueen

me too, I remember when they came out, was kicking myself I'd given my whole inventory away the day before, would have had 26M, then they came out, both were 12M back then, I could have brought them D:

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Casus Luciferi
Clover_IceQueen

me too, I remember when they came out, was kicking myself I'd given my whole inventory away the day before, would have had 26M, then they came out, both were 12M back then, I could have brought them D:

Ouch eek I'm so sorry to hear that... sad

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Clover_IceQueen

it's alright, I made my friends happy so that is the main thing xD

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Casus Luciferi
Clover_IceQueen

You must be a very generous person. smile

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Clover_IceQueen
Casus Luciferi
Clover_IceQueen

not so much these days because of alchemy D: , but I was pretty generous my friends started telling me not to give them anything xD

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Casus Luciferi
Clover_IceQueen
Casus Luciferi
Clover_IceQueen

not so much these days because of alchemy D: , but I was pretty generous my friends started telling me not to give them anything xD

xd I say that to my friends sometimes because I feel awkward when someone richer than I am gives me expensive stuff and I can't pay them back sweatdrop I've never been very wealthy on gaia.

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Clover_IceQueen

to me being wealthy is having lots of friends, rich with no friends is pretty pointless

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Casus Luciferi
Clover_IceQueen

to me being wealthy is having lots of friends, rich with no friends is pretty pointless

I have friends, but no gold lol I was hoping alchemy would help me to get the items I want, but it just makes it more difficult sweatdrop

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Clover_IceQueen
Casus Luciferi
Clover_IceQueen

I have friends, but no gold lol I was hoping alchemy would help me to get the items I want, but it just makes it more difficult sweatdrop

yeah it's pretty hard, though if you get the formulas and items I could craft them for you, I'd even pay the crafting cost to help you :3

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Casus Luciferi
Clover_IceQueen
Casus Luciferi
Clover_IceQueen

yeah it's pretty hard, though if you get the formulas and items I could craft them for you, I'd even pay the crafting cost to help you :3

The items are the problem. They never have them in the marketplace, and I have the worst luck finding the right ones in the caches emotion_facepalm

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Clover_IceQueen
Casus Luciferi
Clover_IceQueen
Casus Luciferi
Clover_IceQueen

The items are the problem. They never have them in the marketplace, and I have the worst luck finding the right ones in the caches emotion_facepalm

bifrost has most of the formula's cheap :3 I'm off to work in 15 mins, so take care <3

Beloved Explorer

doidoodoodod

Desirable Lover

7,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
More formulas for wings? I don't mean the tiny ones, I mean the large ones coming from your back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff