• Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Brain Akazariua
Misfortuned Checkmate
Brain Akazariua
Thanks for keeping an actual up-to-date list <3
No problem! wink
Just added you to the list. ^^
Good luck on making your Lucifer's Wings. ^ o ^
Thanks, I'll need it. I'm getting there slowly, I'm in no hurry and I doubt I have enough gold to make them but whatever, I'm going for it xd
In this insane cache/case inflation, I think it's 100 times better to go slow for any winged-quest... @_@
Nonetheless. emotion_yatta

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Misfortuned Checkmate
Brain Akazariua
Misfortuned Checkmate
Brain Akazariua
Thanks for keeping an actual up-to-date list <3
No problem! wink
Just added you to the list. ^^
Good luck on making your Lucifer's Wings. ^ o ^
Thanks, I'll need it. I'm getting there slowly, I'm in no hurry and I doubt I have enough gold to make them but whatever, I'm going for it xd
In this insane cache/case inflation, I think it's 100 times better to go slow for any winged-quest... @_@
Nonetheless. emotion_yatta
True, I'm slowly working towards the components which I need to craft by buying and opening base caches so I have some chance of getting faily cheap gold ones too xd
And I have no reason to hurry, I like my avi with these wings too xd

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Updated thread with new message for a few "special" suppliers.

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
I just woke up to find diamonds are 800k in the mp. REALLY? I guess I didn't want to get to level 10 anyway *huffs*

emo

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
piggyzhou
I just woke up to find diamonds are 800k in the mp. REALLY? I guess I didn't want to get to level 10 anyway *huffs*

emo
*points to message* That's how I'm feeling about a lot of this inflation. sweatdrop
I do have a diamond that I can part with for 250k. 3nodding

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Misfortuned Checkmate
piggyzhou

emo
*points to message* That's how I'm feeling about a lot of this inflation. sweatdrop
Yep! I read your message yesterday! Those were exactly my thoughts and I have a feeling I know one of the culprits. They must be sitting on a huge amount of money geeze!

I would really appreciate that if you are willing to part with your diamond ;0

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
piggyzhou
Misfortuned Checkmate
piggyzhou

emo
Yep! I read your message yesterday! Those were exactly my thoughts and I have a feeling I know one of the culprits. They must be sitting on a huge amount of money geeze!

Mhm.. This inflation is pretty stupid, if you ask me. lol
Yea, those rich mofos. :c
I mean, I would normally sell my caches, but like, atm, I'm avoiding the mp. rolleyes
Anyways, trade sent. 4laugh

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Misfortuned Checkmate
piggyzhou
Misfortuned Checkmate
piggyzhou

emo

Mhm.. This inflation is pretty stupid, if you ask me. lol
Yea, those rich mofos. :c
I mean, I would normally sell my caches, but like, atm, I'm avoiding the mp. rolleyes
Anyways, trade sent. 4laugh
Thank you! I hope one day I'll be able to return the favor ^___^

I'm soooo tempted to just charge some cash and call it quits/buy out the diamond caches, but I do not want to become an accomplice to this price inflation D: Throughought my alchemy adventure, the only time I bought cash shop was 2 days ago, and that was only $5. Pretty darn good if I do say so myself XD

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
piggyzhou

I'm soooo tempted to just charge some cash and call it quits/buy out the diamond caches, but I do not want to become an accomplice to this price inflation D: Throughought my alchemy adventure, the only time I bought cash shop was 2 days ago, and that was only $5. Pretty darn good if I do say so myself XD
You're very welcome. ^^
Hm... What formula are you working on atm? o:
*I'm also tempted to buy some gcash so I can get some caches* emotion_facepalm
Alchemy is a... challenging but fun adventure, and I can't say it was easy, but I can say it's doable. emotion_yatta
Don't buy the diamonds out... < A <;;
You'll regret it, trust me. > A >

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Misfortuned Checkmate
piggyzhou

You're very welcome. ^^
Hm... What formula are you working on atm? o:
*I'm also tempted to buy some gcash so I can get some caches* emotion_facepalm
Alchemy is a... challenging but fun adventure, and I can't say it was easy, but I can say it's doable. emotion_yatta
Don't buy the diamonds out... < A <;;
You'll regret it, trust me. > A >
No ;0 I won't. I think anyone with a conscience knows that buying out an item has consequences -- and these consequences affect a LOT of people, and not in a good way. I would never further my own advances just to screw up everyone else. But then of course there are those who do .___.

I'm making Noel's Gift. I made 5 Copper Twopence in Level 8, and I'm planning to make 4 more. I'll make more 4 copper twopence (level 8 to get the equivalent of 1 level 9 formula), then make 9 Noel's Gifts. Well, that *was* the plan XD

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
piggyzhou
No ;0 I won't. I think anyone with a conscience knows that buying out an item has consequences -- and these consequences affect a LOT of people, and not in a good way. I would never further my own advances just to screw up everyone else. But then of course there are those who do .___.

I'm making Noel's Gift. I made 5 Copper Twopence in Level 8, and I'm planning to make 4 more. I'll make more 4 copper twopence (level 8 to get the equivalent of 1 level 9 formula), then make 9 Noel's Gifts. Well, that *was* the plan XD
Good. emotion_yatta
There's always that small group of people who will bust everything. And I mean EVERYTHING to get what they want. .____.;

Hm, Noel's Gift isn't a bad idea, but I'd also would try the Level 8 Gardener wigs. c:
They're cute and sell well. emotion_yatta

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Misfortuned Checkmate
piggyzhou

Good. emotion_yatta
There's always that small group of people who will bust everything. And I mean EVERYTHING to get what they want. .____.;

Hm, Noel's Gift isn't a bad idea, but I'd also would try the Level 8 Gardener wigs. c:
They're cute and sell well. emotion_yatta
I don't know about the Gardener's Wigs. I remember checking them when I started level 8 and thinking they weren't worth it, which is why I opted for Rainbow Pixie Wings/Copper Twopence o.o I'll take a look again, though~

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
piggyzhou
I don't know about the Gardener's Wigs. I remember checking them when I started level 8 and thinking they weren't worth it, which is why I opted for Rainbow Pixie Wings/Copper Twopence o.o I'll take a look again, though~
The best ones to sell are the blonde ones. 3nodding
You can do the red ones, which are easier, but are harder to sell. sweatdrop
Brown is the most popular, but it requires... A Mandrake Root AKA A Gold Cache. emotion_awesome

When I was level 9, I made the porridge locks wigs, which were sorta easy to make, but I did not like the low chance rate. rofl

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
xiceeu2x:
Celestial Quest Dieci :
Formula 10: Celestial Quest Undici :
myself then sold:
no :
Stopped:
no :

======================================================================
Username: ( xiceeu2x.)
Quest: ( Devilish)
Formula Level: ( Dieci - 10)
Crafted for you or someone else?: ( Self )
Wings still on the Alchemist's Account?: ( No)
In Progress or Stopped: ( "Stopped" )
Got multiples?: ( No)

=====================================================================
Username: ( xiceeu2x )
Quest: ( Fallen )
Formula Level: ( Dieci - 10)
Crafted for you or someone else?: ( Myself then sold.)
Wings still on the Alchemist's Account?: ( No)
Got multiples?: ( No)

====================================================================

Username: ( xiceeu2x .)
Quest: ( Devilish )
Formula Level: ( Cinque - 5 )
Crafted for you or someone else?: ( Myself then sold.)
Wings still on the Alchemist's Account?: ( No )
Got multiples?: ( No )

===================================================================

There you are hun that's all the wing's ive won,crafted then sold. thankies icee smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff