not 0.49324861000794 49.3% [ 621 ]
brit 0.50675138999206 50.7% [ 638 ]
Total Votes:[ 1259 ]

Snarky Survivor

20,390 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Auto-format? I don't need any auto-format!

HAHA IT'S NOT SUNDAY I DON'T HAVE ONE DAY LEFT I DON'T HAVE ANY HOMEWORK HAHA! Um...anyone have a time machine? sweatdrop

Oh, wait, nevermind.
RandomRebelGirl

HAHA IT'S NOT SUNDAY I DON'T HAVE ONE DAY LEFT I DON'T HAVE ANY HOMEWORK HAHA! Um...anyone have a time machine? sweatdrop

Oh, wait, nevermind.

I'm panic studying, too
Maybe you two can summon the Doctor.

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Witty Ladykiller

10,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
aklsdgjalskgjasg. Last week was so busy. The next two don't look any better. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Snarky Survivor

20,390 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Hmm...so it looks like our crtical thinking teacher's off for a while. Again.

Oh, wait, nevermind.

Sparkly Seeker

Oooh...British. >.>

I'm a Texan, however I would ADORE getting to return to the UK (in general). I only got to go for two weeks. sad It was gorgeous. Taking the train from London to Edinburgh was amazing just because of the scenery. I'd love to go back and explore. biggrin

Fashionable Borg

malhith
Oooh...British. >.>

I'm a Texan, however I would ADORE getting to return to the UK (in general). I only got to go for two weeks. sad It was gorgeous. Taking the train from London to Edinburgh was amazing just because of the scenery. I'd love to go back and explore. biggrin

oooooooo i used to live in texas! howdy howdy y'all! which part you live in?
Fooking hell, yesterday was a warm 16 degrees and now ITS FREEZING again...

At, least it's not raining.

And I swear to god, if I see the PS VITA advert again I'm going to kill someone. It's on every ad break... It's up there with the FF XIII-2 ad in annoyance factor.

Sparkly Seeker

inaniloquent
malhith
Oooh...British. >.>

oooooooo i used to live in texas! howdy howdy y'all! which part you live in?
Lol, not big on the howdy's, but 'y'all' is a strong part of my vocabulary. (:

I'm in Houston. *nods.*

@ Frekriiis- It's 16 here. To me? That's cold. >.< Then again, yesterday was 27. *nods.* ...I think I did those conversions correctly. sweatdrop

Hilarious Genius

Haha. I'm British, although I've only been to my home country back when I was a kid. My dad's from Yorkshire though, and I've been there too when I was small.

It's kind of sad that because of where I live, I was teased as a kid for having a British accent, so I just lost it in the process of years, and now I don't even sound British at all. Although, I'm moving there for Grade 12 or possibly College. Any tips from you fellow Brits? sweatdrop
malhith

@ Frekriiis- It's 16 here. To me? That's cold. >.< Then again, yesterday was 27. *nods.* ...I think I did those conversions correctly. sweatdrop

16 isn't normally warm to me either, but the past few months have been in the minus' so it was like a mini heatwave. Today was almost quite similar, warm when the sun came out.

Sparkly Seeker

frekriiis
malhith

16 isn't normally warm to me either, but the past few months have been in the minus' so it was like a mini heatwave. Today was almost quite similar, warm when the sun came out.
Oh. Ew. Eff the minuses. I'd be a hibernating bear. *nods.* Kinda. Someone would have to deliver my groceries to me. >.< And work would need to send me what I'm doing. I wouldn't budge from the warmth. xD
malhith
Oh. Ew. Eff the minuses. I'd be a hibernating bear. *nods.* Kinda. Someone would have to deliver my groceries to me. >.< And work would need to send me what I'm doing. I wouldn't budge from the warmth. xD

Ah, I'm usualy the same... But, my flat hasn't got heating so I've had to climatise crying

Sparkly Seeker

frekriiis
malhith

Ah, I'm usualy the same... But, my flat hasn't got heating so I've had to climatise crying
o.o Buy a snuggy. And lots of blankets. The snuggy is primarily so your arms can be warm too, and yeah...robes or a jacket could be worn...but snuggies... >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff