Welcome to Gaia! ::

Brit?

not 0.4890864995958 48.9% [ 605 ]
brit 0.5109135004042 51.1% [ 632 ]
Total Votes:[ 1237 ]
Dread Phrank
Pardon me for interrupting, I'm a Brit, new to this site. And I just wanted to say, Hello!
wink

Hello to you too!
frekriiis
The Dutchess of Eve

Oooh!
Do you know of any RP's that are recruiting by chance? :3

Eeeeeerm, there was one but I don't know what's happening with it. Got made into a guild but no ones been around since the start of the month. So I'm guessing everyone just gave up on it.

You could try sending a message to Iguchi Tatsuya asking about Hollan Filth.

Currently looking for one myself.
=]

Hehehe thank you kindly sir. ;D
I shall indeed look into that immediately *^^*

I'm actually in one if you would like to join, it's a school rp though.... not sure what you like in a rp but if you are interested, maybe we could RP together and... well, connect that way heh.
The Dutchess of Eve

I'm actually in one if you would like to join, it's a school rp though.... not sure what you like in a rp but if you are interested, maybe we could RP together and... well, connect that way heh.

No problem!

I haven't done a school rp in ages! But sure, I'd be interested!
frekriiis
The Dutchess of Eve

No problem!

I haven't done a school rp in ages! But sure, I'd be interested!

Hehe great!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/the-void-academy-open-need-aliens/t.78191013/

I'll see you on the other side then mate ;D
The Dutchess of Eve

Indeed, just making my profile and sending it off.
You wouldn't happen to know if I could start straight away of do I have to await prior approval?

Been a while since I've done this.
frekriiis
The Dutchess of Eve

Indeed, just making my profile and sending it off.
You wouldn't happen to know if I could start straight away of do I have to await prior approval?

Been a while since I've done this.

hehe I'm the same way. Haven't RPed in the longest time..

But for this particular RP you have to wait until you can begin posting. But it's very fun actually. Plus, you can talk in the OOC thread while you wait. *^^* Share ideas, inspirations.... <3 <3
Yet, another lovely day here in Surrey and from what I have heard - It's like this all across the country!

Dangerous Loiterer

I got off school early today as well. So I've just been sat for five hours enjoying the sun. :3
Caerthakatha
      I got off school early today as well. So I've just been sat for five hours enjoying the sun. :3

Oh lucky lucky!
I've had the day off of work but, I have been sat indoors all day. Except the random times I decided to take a stroll around outside.

Dangerous Loiterer

frekriiis
Caerthakatha

Oh lucky lucky!
I've had the day off of work but, I have been sat indoors all day. Except the random times I decided to take a stroll around outside.
      I've been sat inside as well, but facing the window to see the sun. xDDDDD

In a bit I'm going to make it pitch black and play games for a while.
Caerthakatha

Heh, well my TV is by the window so I can look outside as well as concentrate on the telliebox.

Oh? What games?

Dangerous Loiterer

frekriiis
Caerthakatha

Heh, well my TV is by the window so I can look outside as well as concentrate on the telliebox.

Oh? What games?
      xD

Skyrim and Arkham City, probably. And Deus Ex.
Caerthakatha
      xD

Skyrim and Arkham City, probably. And Deus Ex.

Dues Ex was good, had in on the ps3 for a while. Propable the most artisticly stunning game I've played in a while. Along with LA Noire.

I've been playing a bit of Skyrim on the 360, but I keep taking breaks from it.
frekriiis

I've been playing a bit of Skyrim on the 360, but I keep taking breaks from it.

Very wise, I've lost many, many hours from that thing. It needs an on-screen RL clock. confused
Dread Phrank

Very wise, I've lost many, many hours from that thing. It needs an on-screen RL clock. confused

It's not so much that I've been loosing hours to it, than getting bored of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff