Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Tycoon

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
Hey there Bangladeshis! (assuming you are one, since you clicked this thread sweatdrop ) I've made this thread with one thing on my mind: to get the Gaian Bengali population together! Well, either way, this thread is pretty much a hang out thread amongst us Bengalis. Hop on in, post whatever you like, and see where the conversation might lead you to! smile It would be great to see a unified community. whee

Status of the OP: Inactive.

Its been 3 years since this thread!?

Tipsy Tycoon

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

Vicious Junior

I'm half Bengali, but I live in the UK
if that helps xD

Tipsy Tycoon

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
Elvyne
if that helps xD

Hah, close enough. xP How are things going for ya?

Vicious Junior

Ankaric
Elvyne
if that helps xD

Lol! There are quite a few undercover Bengali's on here ya know!!
Just have to get the to unveil themselves... which isn't easy >w >;

I'm good thanks, just a lil tired from studying you?

Tipsy Tycoon

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
Elvyne
Ankaric
Elvyne
if that helps xD

Lol! There are quite a few undercover Bengali's on here ya know!!
Just have to get the to unveil themselves... which isn't easy >w >;

I'm good thanks, just a lil tired from studying you?

Trust me, I know a few. :p they really do love to be undercover. xD Do you know flossy by the way?

Bleh, studying. >.< can't wait to do that in about a month. I'm doing pretty alright, just had seheri and gonna fast another long day. >.>

Edit: not sure if my phones being derpy or Gaia is with the whole quotes thing lol.

Vicious Junior

Ankaric

Haha yer I know Flossy ^^
Met her through another friend xDD
So far I only know of you three at the moment
Is very secluded from the deshi community even in real hehe~

You can't wait to go back to studying?! wow!!

Ermm I dunno I just quoted and it went weird ;w ;

Tipsy Tycoon

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
Elvyne
Ankaric

Haha yer I know Flossy ^^
Met her through another friend xDD
So far I only know of you three at the moment
Is very secluded from the deshi community even in real hehe~

You can't wait to go back to studying?! wow!!

Ermm I dunno I just quoted and it went weird ;w ;

She's a good friend of mine ^_^ I met her through another (non deshi) friend lol. Glad I did. :p
Hmm, me, flossy, and possibly nekika?
I'm trying to have some sort of community thingy going at least on Gaia for Bengalis haha. In real life... The community is all 30-35 year old bachelors/bachelorettes lol. I think I'm more In touch with the Filipino community mainly because some of my best friends are Filipino. xD

Well, it's been a uneventful 2 months so far with over a month left before going back to studying lol. I'm bored outta my mind. :p

Hah, all good. It does funkeh stuff like that :p

Vicious Junior

Ankaric

HAHA well I met Flossy [I call her Nami >. <] through Kika so yes
Your three haha. How I met Kika was just chance omg.
It was well random!!

30-35?! how old are you? I'm 21.... my deshi community in real is like... 19-25 at most lol! excluding family >. <
LMAO dude.. guess what my other half is??
You've just met a Bengali/Filipina xDD
My best friends are mainly Chinese, but I guess I have a lot of different raced friends...
just not many bengalis xD

Oh damn... I can't wait till my studying life is OVER FOREVER!!!

Tipsy Tycoon

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
Elvyne
Ankaric

HAHA well I met Flossy [I call her Nami >. <] through Kika so yes
Your three haha. How I met Kika was just chance omg.
It was well random!!

30-35?! how old are you? I'm 21.... my deshi community in real is like... 19-25 at most lol! excluding family >. <
LMAO dude.. guess what my other half is??
You've just met a Bengali/Filipina xDD
My best friends are mainly Chinese, but I guess I have a lot of different raced friends...
just not many bengalis xD

Oh damn... I can't wait till my studying life is OVER FOREVER!!!

Haha I see. :p where's you get nami from with her? xD Also, I'm like the outlying guy of the community ATM. D: hence why my urge to build it up lol.

I'm 18, soon to be 19. :p I really can't mingle with my rl Bengali community that well compared to my parents lol >.< also, you're lucky that you have people within your age range in your community D:

Wait, you're telling me... Half Bengali and half Filipina? xD quite a combination there for sure razz have the asianness and the deshi-ness haha.
My inner circle of friends are mainly Persian, Filipino and Chinese :p

I'm probably going to have to study for another zillion years. >.<

Vicious Junior

Ankaric

Lol It's a secret how I got that name for her, if she hasn't already told you ;P

Only reason I have this IRL bengali 'community' is cos of university and college. I met a few bengalis then, and they turned into my really close friends, then I met more bengali's through them, and met a few through the net.

D'awwww <3 you're still a baby hehehe

Yush! half deshi-ness half asian-ness xDD It's not a very unique mix, I know a few people like me ^^
Though in most cases the mother is usually fili and the father is bengali but for me its the opposite my mum is bengali... however my dad might be fili he was born in bangladesh, so yer.... xD
That means i only know how to speak read and write bangla, I can understand a little of tagalog but not a lot..

I'll prob go back in education but... BEFORE THAT I SHALL HAVE FUN!!!

Tipsy Tycoon

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
Elvyne
Ankaric

Lol It's a secret how I got that name for her, if she hasn't already told you ;P

Only reason I have this IRL bengali 'community' is cos of university and college. I met a few bengalis then, and they turned into my really close friends, then I met more bengali's through them, and met a few through the net.

D'awwww <3 you're still a baby hehehe

Yush! half deshi-ness half asian-ness xDD It's not a very unique mix, I know a few people like me ^^
Though in most cases the mother is usually fili and the father is bengali but for me its the opposite my mum is bengali... however my dad might be fili he was born in bangladesh, so yer.... xD
That means i only know how to speak read and write bangla, I can understand a little of tagalog but not a lot..

I'll prob go back in education but... BEFORE THAT I SHALL HAVE FUN!!!

Lmao, a secret I see. :p

Ahh, I see. Where I live there are any university-aged bengalis, lol. Theres like no Bengalis my age. They're either too young (toddlers) or too old. D: The only Bengalis I know are the few people I know in Gaia, the 30-35 year olds, and my family. Thats about it. >.< I know like 10x more filipinos than bengalis throughout, lol.

I feel so young compared to many of my friends, lmao. Also, I'm not THAT young. XD

Hah, I see. :p Its still an interesting mix, because I hardly see any hybrids between the asian community, lol. I could speak bangla fairly fluently, just forgot how to write it. I could barely read bangla >.<. Also, enhance me with the little bit of tagalog you know. xP

I'm so burnt out of education, but I still have to do it. crying Have fun while you can. 3nodding

Vicious Junior

Ankaric

Kamusta ka na?
I'm for sure you prob know more than me xDD

Tipsy Tycoon

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
Elvyne
Ankaric

Kamusta ka na?
I'm for sure you prob know more than me xDD

Okey lang :p
I probably dont, mainly because my filipino friends dont converse in tagalog, rather, just english everywhere, lol.

Vicious Junior

Ankaric

Lol er... um.... hmmm... when I remember more I'll tell ya xD

Oh thats the same with my fili friends... they even use english at home ;w ;
this is why i know more Chinese xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items