Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
xxxxEvictedxxxx
My dad says i cant go to mexico anymore because its dangerous for women and because of the mexican mafia. : (

hahaha, well, if you pretend to visit the most dangerous zones of Mexico, that certainly will happen to you... but not all Mexico is like that n.n... mexican mafia? well there are mafias in all the countries im afraid... just be careful dear, you cant be always afraid.. but dont take unnecesary risks , in that way you always be safe anywhere 3nodding
myruna-chan
cierra420
*shrugs* i dunno
i just think the mexicans need to stay in their own country and try to fix their own government besides trying to sneak into the united states and (some but not all) try to force their culture and beliefs onto america.
and its just not mexicans its other foreign people as well.

well, i understand your point dear, but well, there are also tons of ameican people here in Mexico dear, and we are not complaining about them n.n, but yes you have a apoint there are a lot that sneak to USA, but keep in mind that most of them need it.. and they are not there because they want sweatdrop

But the Americans in Mexico are (I assume) mostly there legally. And that's the complaint that most of us have, in California it's such a huge problem. I wouldn't have a problem with it if they at least attempted to learn English and come over legally and all that. I don't mean that in a harsh way, I promise. And i'm sorry if I offend you.

Toxic Gaian

myruna-chan
Jim Westo
Veo que nadie se animo a dar unos buenos deseos en este año que comienza. Aunque sea tarde les deseo lo mejor a todos los que aqui se ecnuentran.

Cambiando bruscamente de tema, (espero no sonar muy geek) se acerca la TNT asi que ojala y nos veamos por ahi los que podamos asistir.

feliz año!!!!! seguro!!! este año me encantaria ir a la TNT!!!! heart
tienes idea de cuando es? no tengo fecha aun sweatdrop

Claro, esta TNT sera los dos ultimos dias de enero y los 2 primeros de febrero. Tengo entendido que es la que se realizo en el WTC pero que el presupuesto no les dio para tano asi que volvieron a sus raizes en Tlatelolco.

Habra que estar atento ya que sera una convencion importante por el concurso de cosplay internacional.

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

Hi, I'm Dutch and I love mexican food! (had some tonight!) Really wanna go to Mexico to taste the real deal.

Shameless Lunatic

I really don't know very much about Mexico, but I've heard there is a lot of pollution in Mexico City.

(I guess that's not the greatest information to base all of Mexico off of).

Blessed Husband

14,625 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Holaaa!! Veo que este tema sigue con vida,lo cual me dà mucho gusto,pues demuestra que hay interes de notros como Mexicanos y algunos extranjeros que han expresado su opiniòn de modo objetìvo n_n.

Es verdad,muchos no hemos dado buenos deseos para este año sweatdrop ....Felìz año 2009! que todos sus proyectos se cumplan y la salud acompañe a todos y cada uno,y sus seres querìdos! 4laugh

Otra cosa,creo que esta chica se refiere a los zetas,no? serà esa la mafia mexicana?

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Holy Roman Empire
myruna-chan
cierra420
*shrugs* i dunno
i just think the mexicans need to stay in their own country and try to fix their own government besides trying to sneak into the united states and (some but not all) try to force their culture and beliefs onto america.
and its just not mexicans its other foreign people as well.

well, i understand your point dear, but well, there are also tons of ameican people here in Mexico dear, and we are not complaining about them n.n, but yes you have a apoint there are a lot that sneak to USA, but keep in mind that most of them need it.. and they are not there because they want sweatdrop

But the Americans in Mexico are (I assume) mostly there legally. And that's the complaint that most of us have, in California it's such a huge problem. I wouldn't have a problem with it if they at least attempted to learn English and come over legally and all that. I don't mean that in a harsh way, I promise. And i'm sorry if I offend you.

no is fine dear, everyone here has the right to give their opinion n.n just being polite is the only rule here n.n yes you are right, most of mexicans over there are illegal... but believe me..they dont want to live over there n.nu..yes i know is hard , and im sure they are trying to learn english...or thats what i think sweatdrop

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Jim Westo
myruna-chan
Jim Westo
Veo que nadie se animo a dar unos buenos deseos en este año que comienza. Aunque sea tarde les deseo lo mejor a todos los que aqui se ecnuentran.

Cambiando bruscamente de tema, (espero no sonar muy geek) se acerca la TNT asi que ojala y nos veamos por ahi los que podamos asistir.

feliz año!!!!! seguro!!! este año me encantaria ir a la TNT!!!! heart
tienes idea de cuando es? no tengo fecha aun sweatdrop

Claro, esta TNT sera los dos ultimos dias de enero y los 2 primeros de febrero. Tengo entendido que es la que se realizo en el WTC pero que el presupuesto no les dio para tano asi que volvieron a sus raizes en Tlatelolco.

Habra que estar atento ya que sera una convencion importante por el concurso de cosplay internacional.

mmm, a lo mejor la del WTC la haran despues, seria super!!! hasta podriamos grabar un video para los Mischief ! seria super!.. aunque habra que ir super temprano pq de seguro va a estar a reventar el lugar sweatdrop

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Kirihitiana
User Image

Hi, I'm Dutch and I love mexican food! (had some tonight!) Really wanna go to Mexico to taste the real deal.

wow! really!! tell me more about the place where you live! n.n
hope you can come and visit Mexico soon! n.n

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Eruviel
I really don't know very much about Mexico, but I've heard there is a lot of pollution in Mexico City.

(I guess that's not the greatest information to base all of Mexico off of).

yes dear, Mexico city is really polluted... but it has its good points dear n.n
haha, dont worry want to know more?just ask

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Dart18
Holaaa!! Veo que este tema sigue con vida,lo cual me dà mucho gusto,pues demuestra que hay interes de notros como Mexicanos y algunos extranjeros que han expresado su opiniòn de modo objetìvo n_n.

Es verdad,muchos no hemos dado buenos deseos para este año sweatdrop ....Felìz año 2009! que todos sus proyectos se cumplan y la salud acompañe a todos y cada uno,y sus seres querìdos! 4laugh

Otra cosa,creo que esta chica se refiere a los zetas,no? serà esa la mafia mexicana?

claro que si!!! seria super quemas gente viniera a dar su opinion!!!

muchas gracias! Feliz año para ti tambien!!!!
Hey all. I'm planning on takin a friend and my mom to cancun for a surprise in the summer. Any advice? Some places I need to be weary of. Or maybe a place that's recommended to visit?

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
CottonPillow
Hey all. I'm planning on takin a friend and my mom to cancun for a surprise in the summer. Any advice? Some places I need to be weary of. Or maybe a place that's recommended to visit?

of course dear!!!! you should enjoy Cancun but i also suggest you to visit Xcaret.... so amaizing and pretty!!!! you wont regret it n_n
like diving? then visit Cozumel, is a small island near of Cancun
want to relax in a nice beach? visit Isla Mujeres, the beach is really nice n.n
eat seafood, but prefer typical places, not only restaurants, the food over there is too formal in restaurants, is kind of boring, taste the cooconuts fresh mixed with some lemon and chilli, and if you like nocturne life, visit the CocoBongo, a really big antro.. but maybe now they have more and new ones antros, just give a try, and try to choose a nice hotel but that is not so close to the rocks...the sand is as white and soft as flour, and the ocean is so pretty...ahhh, you wont regret it whee

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
no more opinions?

Ornate Star

awh, todo mundo esta desconectado u.u Soy la unica que se duerme a las siete de la mañana? u.u

Pues yo nacì en el D.F. y vivñi nueve años alli, luego me vine pa Sonora. XD

La verdad, lo unico ke extraño de alla son los museos, los teatros y los parques y todas esas cosas bonitas como ruinas y eso. La ciudad tiene mucha cultura que dar... pero se esta llendo a pique por la inseguridad, ademas de que ya no estoya costumbrada a estar en medio de tanta gente... Si en el centro de aqui de Hermosillo me engento y no es ni la mitad de la gente de alla. XDDD Ya demas, creo que los iba a ver para abajo, porque crecì un poco estan por aca, y aunque estoy muy bajita, mido mas de 1.50 o.oU

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff