Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

I wear green! 0.51079576603551 51.1% [ 24225 ]
I eat Lucky Charms for every meal. 0.066124066967486 6.6% [ 3136 ]
I eat corn beef and cabbage for dinner. 0.068042845696453 6.8% [ 3227 ]
I wear a pin that says "Kiss me I'm Irish" and try to kiss everyone! 0.053388436722473 5.3% [ 2532 ]
I chase rainbows and search for leprechauns. 0.2582760511112 25.8% [ 12249 ]
It's a serious time for celebration in my family - I'll tell you more below. 0.043372833466875 4.3% [ 2057 ]
Total Votes:[ 47426 ]

Unsealed Gatekeeper

11,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
celebrate by stopping and tasting the snozberries
you'll see pretty colors 3nodding
gumm988
*pinches everyone not wearing green*
ouch neutral

Charitable Newb

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Wear a pin that says: 'Pinch me, you're dead meat.'

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
*Pinches you on the nose*!!!
VICTORY IS MINE! heart heart heart heart heart heart

Heroic Seeker

18,515 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I love St. Patrick's and am looking forward to maybe some patty items again this year? User Image

This year I am the Luck Fairy ^_^

Gaian

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
What pisses me off is in the TOS agreement Gaia states you cant make derogatory statements/ harassing anyone because of their race/ or make racist remarks but Gaia is making a somewhat hypocritical stament by blatentantly celebrating an ethnic holiday of one culture and fully ignoring another, one of which was/is a holiday symbolizing the struggle of this particular group of people to be treated equally.

aqua-pearl13
Seyani
Just so its known I was dressed in green before the thread but now Im changing since this is something I refuse to celebrate because it stands against everything I believe in.....EQUALITY, all should be treated equal but apparently that isnt the case on gaia

what bee flew up your butt? its a fun little holiday that most people happen to like (even if they arent Irish). so how bout looking at it as a chance to learn about an Irish tradition instead of BSing it?
Jowast
Wear a pin that says: 'Pinch me, you're dead meat.'

rofl

Blessed Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sometimes I wear green. But even if I didn't, the first person to pinch me would get punched in the throat. =)
i like beer cuz it is good. i drink beer because i should. if there was a song to sing, i sing it and beer you bring biggrin
BEER IS GOOD, BEER IS GOOD, BEER IS GOOD...AND STUFF!
YAYYY PHSYCOSTICK!
and yay irish peeps ;] heart
Seyani
What pisses me off is in the TOS agreement Gaia states you cant make derogatory statements/ harassing anyone because of their race/ or make racist remarks but Gaia is making a somewhat hypocritical stament by blatentantly celebrating an ethnic holiday of one culture and fully ignoring another, one of which was/is a holiday symbolizing the struggle of this particular group of people to be treated equally.

aqua-pearl13
Seyani
Just so its known I was dressed in green before the thread but now Im changing since this is something I refuse to celebrate because it stands against everything I believe in.....EQUALITY, all should be treated equal but apparently that isnt the case on gaia

what bee flew up your butt? its a fun little holiday that most people happen to like (even if they arent Irish). so how bout looking at it as a chance to learn about an Irish tradition instead of BSing it?

oh well, while your being dumb and mean, well all be havin fun pinching people like you biggrin

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-pinches ppl not wearing green-
this is fuuun rofl

7,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
I wear green and a lot of it
Seyani

aqua-pearl13
Seyani

WRONG. Now, to reitterate my point that was missed perhaps, St. Patricks day.....is.....commercialized. Stores profit from it just like Xmas. In a lot of places, (not all) its about drinking and wearing the color green. Mostly in Ireland its about heritage. So shush please. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff