Yes I do and I'm Asian 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
No I dont and I'm Asian 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
Yes I do and I'm not Asian 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
No I dont and I'm not Asian 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
I have blue spots because of other reasons 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
I'm a pollwhore you dont want my blue spots! COUGH 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 >

Did anyone have this Mongolian blue spot. I used to have one when I was young but then it faded away so now I cant prove I'm part Mongolian!
Anyone at all, we could be related somehow!
Blue... spot?
Yeah it sounds weird but its not like ultra blue its like a bruise type of thing, east Asians have it most of the time!
A Mongolian spot is a birthmark. It looks just like a bruise and is absolutely harmless, it's very common in East-Asian babies (not just Mongolians). It does fade over time.
I used to look after a half Chinese baby and her lower back was absolutely covered in them. Apparently when she was born the social workers had to make a note of where they all were so that later on her mother wouldn't get done for abuse.
Yes and if you have it you could be descendants from Mongolia or you just have a blue spot for a odd reason!
eek

People from Mongolia has blue marks on them selves?
odd. I used to have a blue birthmark on my right hand, but I have absolutely no asian in my family. could be something else though...
I don't think I have it.
But I am part Mongolian.
Nekomaru Seigi
odd. I used to have a blue birthmark on my right hand, but I have absolutely no asian in my family. could be something else though...
You have asian somewhere all the way back in time, or it could just have been a regular birthmark
Anyone else have this spot? I'm kinda surprised you asians dont have this spot, not so much the pilipinoes and others but you JApanese, Koreans, Chinese should most likely have this!
Is it a genetic thing? =S
Sorta yes! East Asians, Native Americans, Some Africans and middle eastern have this and whoever has this is tied together somehow!
Perhaps you can show us a picture of it. xD

As far as I know, all my relatives don't have it. And I doubt my Asian friends do either. =S
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It fades over time, mine was on my upper back!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff