Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There are 4,000 babies a day in America that never got the chance to take their first breath,because their mother chose abortion.

If you are like me,and object to abortion,feel free to join in this silent protest. Wear red and duct tape with "LIFE" written across it. Help hand out the informational flyers that are on the website http://www.silentday.org

There are rules for this event.They are as follows;

1. DO NOT hang up vulger pictures (babies that have been aborted and so on) up on school grounds. (trees,hall ways,stairwells,lockers,ect...)

2. Make sure to inform your teachers as to what is going on. Let them know you would like to remain silent for the day ( October 21,2008 ) But if they say you need to participate for the points, just listen to them and don't make a fuss. This is supposed to be a peaceful demonstration. And besides, it doesn't mean you can't remain silent for the rest of the day.

3. If you want to wear the red duct tape across your mouth,talk to your principal. Last year,we just wore the red "LIFE" duct tape on our t-shirts at my school.

4. If somebody tries to start a confrontation because you are being silent, don't give in to their anger. Just go to the office and report them for discrimination or harrassment. Don't get in fights about this.

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
A little support goes the longest distance.
Forgotten_And_Dead
4. If somebody tries to start a confrontation because you are being silent, don't give in to their anger. Just go to the office and report them for discrimination or harrassment. Don't get in fights about this.

xD rofl. How are you supposed to report someone if you can't talk?

I guess they could write it on a piece of paper or something.

Anyways, Pro-choice ftw.
pro-lifer here, thank you so much for making this thread! I have contacted you regarding a pro-life event day question.

Floppy Waffles

I personally believe in abortion. If you don't like abortion, to bad, don't get it. Abortion is for us who want it. Honestly if you don't like abortion DON'T GET IT, but don't take away the option for those of us who do, that is selfish.

What if you were raped and got pregnant from that? I would think you would like an abortion.

But then again it is a personal choice.
^ ^ ^
Agreed.
Agree wit cap_gun_girl as well. ^

The statement "because their mother chose abortion" leads me to believe this won't be a worthwhile discussion. It is not that simple. Abortion has real health risks, both immediate and future. No one has one that lightly. Please don't take away anyone's choices, you'll kill more people than you'll save fetuses.

Even being a global thing (is it?), I think it's a bit more appropriate for the ED anyway.
I remember when i was in Elementary school anti-choice protesters used to hang pictures of aborted fetuses on the trees on the playground.

Lovely people, really.
Quote:
There are 4,000 babies a day in America that never got the chance to take their first breath,because their mother chose abortion.

Yes, because that's so much worse than being left to die slowly in an alleyway, or being shoved from one foster home to another being abused and molested along the way, or being without a mother knowing that you killed her because she gave birth to you.

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
This is all an opinion, at me school girls have babys, my best friend (female) has a child who is now 14 months of age. She created this event for facebook, and I am trying to help her spread it further. I am Pro-life, and I do not believe that people should treat others like poo. "Ex. read some upper comments" heart
Forgotten_And_Dead
This is all an opinion, at me school girls have babys, my best friend (female) has a child who is now 14 months of age. She created this event for facebook, and I am trying to help her spread it further. I am Pro-life, and I do not believe that people should treat others like poo. "Ex. read some upper comments" heart
Если ангелы ненавидят, то они уменьшены как камни от земли.

They're not treating you "Like poo". They're voicing their opinion, Just as you are.

Personally, I'm an advocate of choice.

Если ангелы ненавидят, то они летают как темные птицы в мире.

Excitable Explorer

8,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
To be honest I'm pro-abortion, but im gonna hang around and hear what you guys have got to say.
If your 13 year old sister was raped, would you force her to have the baby she obviously can't afford to look after?
You never know the reason why these 4000 women chose to have abortions, do you? How can you possibly generalise these people?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff