Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I will post my pictures from the end of tommorrow.

11:40p.m.
October 20, 2008
I don't see why we should give a hoot about the unborn when all society is going to do is completely lose interest the moment they emerge into life.
Sorry. I believe abortion is a right. There's no place for anybody to say that somebody else can't have an abortion. If it's your baby - well, that's great, let it be born. But if it's not your baby - butt out. It's none of your business. It's up to the mother whether she wants that baby growing inside her or not - NOT YOU.
I'm going to be silent today ^__^ No duct tape for me, though, I've got school xD;
I'm going to answer teachers, but that's it.
It kinda sucks that it has to be today because I have 3 lessons and a teacher support. >.<; so I'm probably going to fail.
Oh~! and when I told my form tutor about it yesterday, he pulled a face at me. I am not happy >=[
Good luck everyone taking part <3
So if a thirteen year old is pregnant, and I'm sure it's possible, you want her to give birth to the baby? Seriously, if you're at the young age, don't have much money, and your parents threaten that they'll kick out, oh, don't forget that your boyfriend won't support you, I would have an abortion. It depends on what they are under. It is not right, yes, to not let that baby breathe and be born, but there are other reasons people have abortions, some feel sad, I'm sure when they do have an abortion, but how would you raise your baby under that type of condition? And school, how would you cope with school as well?

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
cap_gun_girl
But imagine you were that hild who found out that your mother was a rape victim and you were the result. Would that not hurt you?

No, that would NOT hurt me. It would make me PROUD to know I have a mother that loves me that much.

And the reason so many people adopt from out of country, is because of the lack of babies in the systems. Where I am from (a fairly small area), there are 108 people on a waiting list for babies. It is the children who are put into the system that are older who dont get adopted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff