Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます ! =] (From America)

Distinct Hunter

5,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Kazewa
So right now I DJ at random clubs in okinawa city (Koza area mostly) if you guys like listening to the type of good music not many people know about I guess I'll start posting events here. ninja

How long are you going to be staying in Okinawa?
CursedXDeath
Kazewa
So right now I DJ at random clubs in okinawa city (Koza area mostly) if you guys like listening to the type of good music not many people know about I guess I'll start posting events here. ninja

until late Dec. working on staying longer.

Distinct Hunter

5,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Kazewa
CursedXDeath
Kazewa

I might be seeing you there then! I should be arriving in August and I'll be staying in Kadena. Good luck on staying longer
CursedXDeath
Kazewa
CursedXDeath
Kazewa

I might be seeing you there then! I should be arriving in August and I'll be staying in Kadena. Good luck on staying longer
You'll be next to most of the clubs I Dj at then lol

Distinct Hunter

5,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Kazewa
CursedXDeath
Kazewa
CursedXDeath
Kazewa

You'll be next to most of the clubs I Dj at then lol

That's cool lol I'll keep in touch with you then if that's ok with you

Fuzzy Bunny

I'm not from Okinawa, but I lived there for 3 years in middle school. My Dad was a career army officer and he was stationed there. I enjoyed it there.
CursedXDeath

Haha, that's next month. Wholy Crap, it's weird knowing someone from Gaia will be moving to this tiny island. Are you going to be on the base, or the town?

Distinct Hunter

5,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Innocent Gigi-s Guilt
CursedXDeath

Haha, that's next month. Wholy Crap, it's weird knowing someone from Gaia will be moving to this tiny island. Are you going to be on the base, or the town?

I actually got here a little sooner then expected sweatdrop
I was staying on kadena base but now I'm on Tori station.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff