Welcome to Gaia! ::

because I am really bored >.<

Timid Poster

I used to be, but then I moved to America XD

あなたが日本語を話すか?
(Anata ga nihongo o hanasu ka?)

Romantic Phantom

I would love to go there some time...But my step-sister is going there for her honeymoon...
Hetalia Japan X2
I used to be, but then I moved to America XD

あなたが日本語を話すか?
(Anata ga nihongo o hanasu ka?)
very little sweatdrop
I know this is an old post, but I just moved to Okinawa!
Innocent Gigi-s Guilt
I know this is an old post, but I just moved to Okinawa!
sweetness, are you near chatan or up by nago?

5,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
omg radioactive folks lol

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Dong Yii

Okinawa was not affected by the nuclear radiation. stare In fact, it's not even close to the evacuation zone.

5,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sakura Parfait
Dong Yii

Okinawa was not affected by the nuclear radiation. stare In fact, it's not even close to the evacuation zone.

So u jap or korean : l pick 1

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Dong Yii
Sakura Parfait
Dong Yii

I'm Vietnamese. What does being Japanese or Korean have to do with what I just said? It's called being educated.

5,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sakura Parfait
Dong Yii
Sakura Parfait
Dong Yii

I'm Vietnamese. What does being Japanese or Korean have to do with what I just said? It's called being educated.

i was actually refering to ww2 -_ i guess they dont teach those in vietnam except gay politic

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Dong Yii
Sakura Parfait
Dong Yii
Sakura Parfait
Dong Yii

i was actually refering to ww2 -_ i guess they dont teach those in vietnam except gay politic

I don't even live in Vietnam. I was born in America. neutral

And no, you were not referring to WW2 when you asked me if I was Korean or Japanese.

5,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sakura Parfait
Dong Yii
Sakura Parfait
Dong Yii
Sakura Parfait
Dong Yii

And no, you were not referring to WW2 when you asked me if I was Korean or Japanese.

oh great how logical are u, u must be very smart that good very good good good good (im talking about radioactive ww2 -_)

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Dong Yii
Sakura Parfait
Dong Yii
Sakura Parfait
Dong Yii

oh great how logical are u, u must be very smart that good very good good good good (im talking about radioactive ww2 -_)

then why did you ask me if I'm Japanese or Korean, huh? What does that have to do with anything? Do you even understand what I'm saying at all?

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Dong Yii
Sakura Parfait
Dong Yii
Sakura Parfait
Dong Yii

So you're referring to the bombs dropped in World War 2, on Japan? I don't really see what Korea has to do with that at all.
Plus, anybody that was around when the bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, if they survived the attack, would be over 70-years-old by now. Not a lot of that age group on gaia, so calling her radioactive is pretty damn ignorant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff