Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Shapeshifter

This guild is currently called KnifeTalk but I may try to come up with a different name.

GUILD LINK

It is a place to talk about knives.

Here's what I just typed up for the Guild Home Page. If this seems interesting to you please join up and we can all talk. 3nodding

Talk about your favorite types of knives like fixed blade knives; hunters/daggers/throwing knives/etc, folding knives; manual/assisted/auto/balisongs(butterfly knives), etc and any other type of knife you can think of.

Discuss your favorite knife manufactures like Spyderco, Benchmade, SOG, CRKT, Kershaw, BOKER, Cold Steel, KA-BAR, Gerber, BUCK, etc.

You can also write or post knife reviews and discuss subjects like knife laws, knife modification or bladesmithing and anything else related to knives.

If you're new to this subject then don't worry. You can learn if you want to. I'll personally do my best to answer any questions you might have. Anyone is welcome to join.

Just like with the rest of Gaia you must follow the rules of the ToS or you could risk getting put on probation or banned from the guild or worse(banned from Gaia). burning_eyes

Also have fun and don't be shy about starting new conversations. If you want to talk about something unrelated to knives there is also a general sub-forum. ;3

User Image
Currently featured knife: The KA-BAR Kharon ZK(For Zombie Killer.. yep not kidding, look it up.) Lockback Tanto blade Folding Knife

Hope to see you there and everyone is welcome!

Super Shapeshifter

I know it's not a subject that a whole lot of people are interested in but I also know there are some who are very passionate about their knives or are at least quite interested. sweatdrop

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Are umm... you allowed to join if your interested in learning about swords, knives, katanas....Et. cetra?

Super Shapeshifter

Chifusa
Are umm... you allowed to join if your interested in learning about swords, knives, katanas....Et. cetra?
Yes you don't have to have any extensive knowledge. If you're totally new maybe I can help you with something. Anyone can join now. 3nodding

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Tramadoll
Chifusa
Yes you don't have to have any extensive knowledge. If you're totally new maybe I can help you with something. Anyone can join now. 3nodding

'k I'll try I'm really new sorry...^^;

Super Shapeshifter

Chifusa
Tramadoll
Chifusa

Thanks. Bare in mind that this is a new guild so it doesn't really have any regular posters yet. I've been trying to advertise a bit but I don't want to spam..

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Tramadoll
Chifusa
Tramadoll
Chifusa

Thanks. Bare in mind that this is a new guild so it doesn't really have any regular posters yet. I've been trying to advertise a bit but I don't want to spam..

Lol to that no spammage Thanks for the accept^^

Super Shapeshifter

np surprised
I'm gona join i love knives and blades of all types.

Super Shapeshifter

Tamwyn the Dark Flame
I'm gona join i love knives and blades of all types.

Thanks for joining.

Super Shapeshifter

Super Shapeshifter

Super Shapeshifter

Super Shapeshifter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items