Welcome to Gaia! ::

hello! I am Lady Hebikage rawr heart
I am looking for a guild for role-playing, or anything cause I'm just that cool xp
I have role-playing samples...And i am Semi-Lit.Yup I know how to spell and use proper grammar

Thank you for your time! and add me I'm always lookin' for friends smile

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
  • The Captain's Visions 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Love for the Landia 500
I have TWO Guilds to give suggestion to you. Please click on the pictures for more information and direct link to the Guild.

First. If you are interested, there is a Master/Servant guild called "Yes My Master." Small, mature audiences, most are at least at the semi-lit level of writing and we do our best to keep it active.

User Image

Yes My Master

Next, there is a semi-lit-to-lit writing guild called Looking Glass Bros Circus. Interested in playing a "dark" creature who joins in a circus? Want to be a human victim or "pet"? Take a look around at this small guild. Granted, this guild started fairly recently, but it is worthwhile.

User Image

Looking Glass Bros. Circus

Whenever you have the chance, go ahead and take a look around.

Thank you for your time and consideration!
S P I R I T E D
*New guild
*In Construction
*Recruiting Co-Owners
*Contest Based
*Avatar Building, Themed Contests
*Prizes & Awards
Thank you CaptainTapole and Beezy BMO

Beezy Do you have a link?

Rainbow Noob

4,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50

Zaiyon's Waifu

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I'm part of a Fruits Basket RP guild. The link is in my sig. You should check it out 3nodding

Ruthless Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Just getting started, but would love to have you!
awe! thank you!

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Lady_Hebikage
hello! I am Lady Hebikage rawr heart
I am looking for a guild for role-playing, or anything cause I'm just that cool xp
I have role-playing samples...And i am Semi-Lit.Yup I know how to spell and use proper grammar

Thank you for your time! and add me I'm always lookin' for friends smile

Thorn Academy - Check us out, it'll be worth it

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Hello!

If you are still searching for a roleplay, you are welcome to have a look at WINGs It is a steampunk roleplay that focuses on a small portion of the population that share the experience of a strange dream on the eve of their 16th birthdays. After awakening from their dream, they find they have acquired unusual powers--and sometimes physical changes--depending on the color of wings they saw in their dream. Termed 'angels' and 'demons' by the rest of the populous, these "Winged" often find themselves embroiled in political intrigue and the personal vendettas of those in power.

WINGS is a very versatile RP and while the overreaching plot arch involves the political and social aspects of the nation's leaders abusing the power, there are many groups and organizations in the RP that have their own, smaller plots. And there is also a focus on characterization and interpersonal struggles. Basically, you can play anyone from a pirate, to an inventor, to a mechanic, to a noble or street urchin.

Having just undergone a "reboot" to clear the slate and make it easier for new members to get into the RP, we are searching for people who would like to join us.

If the premise interests you, and you would like to join, please feel free to send in a join request. We politely request that you also take the time to PM a character and RP sample to either myself or StrawberryZ0mbie prior to being approved to join the guild.

I hope to hear from you soon. If you're not interested, best of luck finding a fun RP guild!

Gracious Guildswoman

6,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
You could check out my pet/Owner guild, we have several Rp's up and running and always welcome new additions. Stop by and check us out

pet/Owner Rp Guild

Devoted Lover

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
I would love it if you looked at my guild! It is in my signature.

Indulgent Reveler

User Image

The name may speak for itself, but if not here's a little blurb: Just opened today. Is a roleplay guild for people who wish to roleplay as training beasts and have them fight as well as have character development in a free-range area. There is also a point system within the guild that you can collect more monsters with as well as items used for the battles that are dice controlled. Interested? Then go join! biggrin Just note we are a literate guild. Click the Image Above!
Join Inside Line. The most unique guild on Gaia that soon will have everything that other guilds have, and don't have. We need your support, join now! Click here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff