Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sentixnce's Spouse

Dapper Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hi there! I'm looking for a guild to join~
While I do roleplay, I don't do it often, but I'm active and almost always online.
Any guild is fine~ I'll just see which interests me c:

Obsessive Businesswoman

Reimmes
While I do roleplay, I don't do it often, but I'm active and almost always online.

Try this.

Vale Sanctuary

Invisible Seeker

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Guild of Donors is a slowly growing guild. we have contests that people can win gcash or other high end items from. we also have forums for quests, discussions on avi ideas, and we'll even take your trash to help others.

Click here to become a G.o.D.

Felix-the-wolf's Significant Otter

Fallen Dragon

9,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Join the Semi-Dark Side! We have video games... and like, no members.

Fashionable Humorist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
Mirrour

stalking u lols dramallama
Mirrour

anti bullying guild

Wealthy Genius

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
Mirrour

-Hello, Feel free to check out iSponchStudios. It's a place
where you can socialize and meet new friends.

Click This text to visit iSponchStudios

User Image

Friendly Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Mirrour

User ImageUser Image

Hey there! If you have been hacked, need items, or are just plain poor, you should keep reading! Gosh, Gaining Gold!, or GGG for short, is a brand new charity guild that needs members. The more members, the more donations, the more giveaways and contests! There are also fun and friends members and crew. So what are you waiting for? Won't you join our small-but-growing community?

P.S. You can visit our official thread here.

Familiar Member

9,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

User Image

In the great country of Ivalice, the law is everything. It governs the lives of all its inhabitants and has been ruled by the Royal Family for ages. Or so many believed. A select few of the inhabitants of Ivalice have faint recollections of another world, one that is not a great country, but a small town. There are many who look down upon these few, namely the Judge Master and his followers, but there are some who are willing to believe it, among these few being the young Prince. But the young Prince has no intention of letting the world, his world, go back to the way it was, reality. This dream land created by him is the ultimate escape from reality, with strong threads that keep reality bound, held within a wrinkle in space. The Judges of Ivalice have been keeping the peace and tranquility that has kept the world intact for many ages, but with the rise of clans, and individuals pursuing these threads, they are slowly fighting a losing battle despite their absolute power.

This guild is currently new and seeking active members, preferably semi-literate to literate with a basic understanding of a 'pretty' post. This guild is oriented around a side branch of the Final Fantasy series and uses a job class system, with numerous jobs depending on the race you choose. Please join and tell your friends if they would be interested in joining. Please click the image above to be directed toward the guild's home page. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to seeing you again.

~Tenari Senbo

Mirrour

Deus Ex - Human Revolution

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Mirrour

Hello! So happy I found you! My sister and I are re-opening our guild. It's called ~Red Dragon Syndicate~ and would love to have you take a peek at us! There's no entrance fee! Feel Free to check us out!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/red-dragon-syndicate/g.2131/

Interesting Nerd

User Image

We are here to help others and have a good time while doing so. We offer games, prizes, and contests, as well as many other exciting things for users to do. We have random discussions, friendly crew, and stellar guild members. Any and everyone is welcome to join this guild, whether they are questing, donating, or just looking to make new friends and hangout. Come check us out today! Oh, and did I mention it is free to join?

Loyal Friend

18,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Don't know your genre preference for RP but I'm advertising my two guild that could do with folks.

The Warrior's Pride, a Fire Emblem RP Guild

Pokémon: The Shikoku Saga's, all 5 Generations of Pokémon in a brand new region
You're welcome to take a look at the guild Inspirae Hearts ^^ Lemme know if you have any questions!

Hilarious Genius

Mirrour

Please take a look at the Order of Semesta! We are a semi-literate elemental RP guild where you can choose to be an Elemental bender, or a Non-Elemental in a non-bender rebel group! We just opened up, so you don't have to worry about jumping in right in the middle of a plot and it is free to join! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! I hope to see you there! ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff