Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor

+1 1 100.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Shy Hunter

i would love an active guild to post in again; i'm kind of in the same basket cry except i'm the vice trying to revive my guild. but i'd love an invite to yours...i'm shy, but i'm friendly too <3

Invisible Fatcat

blue_flowerchild
Users don't really use Guilds anymore..so it's hard to find people that want to join one for activity and more people that join it just for the hell of it.

I've sent you an invite though and hope to hear from you c:

What is the guild you are vice about?

Shy Hunter

Psychedelic Catnip
blue_flowerchild
Users don't really use Guilds anymore..so it's hard to find people that want to join one for activity and more people that join it just for the hell of it.

I've sent you an invite though and hope to hear from you c:

What is the guild you are vice about?
we're an everything, everybody guild; we used to have a good handful of active members for years, but i think everyone got busy (myself included, started college). ; ;

Invisible Fatcat

blue_flowerchild
Some people just outgrow sites like this, I myself haven't yet but I find myself bored so a guild would help I thought but my numbers are slowly growing so hopefully someday i can have a small little community. c:

I need to think about college here soon, not looking forward to it..

Shy Hunter

Psychedelic Catnip
blue_flowerchild
Some people just outgrow sites like this, I myself haven't yet but I find myself bored so a guild would help I thought but my numbers are slowly growing so hopefully someday i can have a small little community. c:

I need to think about college here soon, not looking forward to it..
you're probably right; i haven't really outgrown it either yet; the mini games make the slow times fly by at work <3 but i miss having a place to drop into when i log in and there were always new posts <3

college will be okay, do you know what you want to study? once you know that, finding the right direction is a lot easier 3nodding

Invisible Fatcat

blue_flowerchild
I have definitely tried to outgrow this place but I can't seem to let it go yet so I stay and enjoy my time here c:

I just hope I can get my guild active and it won't turn into a total flop..so far we have new members but not a whole lot of posting but I will work on some way to fix that here soon when I get some time to myself.

I would like to be a vet, and help animals but I don't know if I want to go to school for a long time and i need to get upgrading first and I'm just like ugh so much to do!

Invisible Fatcat

emotion_c8

Invisible Fatcat

emotion_c8

Invisible Fatcat

emotion_c8

Invisible Fatcat

emotion_c8

Invisible Fatcat

emotion_bigheart emotion_c8

Invisible Fatcat

emotion_dowant emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart