Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor

+1 1 100.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Invisible Fatcat

Hi there!

I have been working on my very first guild for a little while now. I have reached the point where I am seeking help, no longer asking and slacking off but feeling as though I desperately need assistance in making my guild a happy friendly active place.

I recently got my hands on this Guild

And I had big plans for it, huge plans but it seems like everyone I seem to find is active once or not at all and if they do reply they do not follow the very simple rules I have set for the guild. Now a few members are excluded but the number is tiny.
I have tried all that I can think of, asking members through private messages and even making a contest that would get members to post and win them a nice sum of gold, but nothing seems to interest them, I am stuck and feel like I am in over my head..

About the Guild

I called the guild Happy Heads, to give it kind of a silly friendly name and it is an everything kind of guild. I call it a tribute to the awesomely insane but don't let that fool you into thinking it's not a serious guild as well, I've even included a Roleplaying section because I know how much Gaia users love their role playing c:
I know my guild still has some kinks to be fixed but I am constantly trying to find ways to improve it somehow and get more members, but with very few members telling me what can be fixed it's not going anywhere fast and I don't have the slightest clue how to keep them interested!
I would appreciate any help or feedback, thank you for taking the time to read this

What we currently have to offer!

>>

>> We also now have a birthday thread where users can post their birthday and on that month the users will get 5k as a gift from the guild!

>> I've created an Imageboard as well where users can post and look at pictures they find funny or interesting. A contest will soon be made for this as well so I will keep you guys posted.

>> So I know what users think about how the guild is being run I have a Feedback thread where they can post any concerns they may have c:

>> We also have our first Roleplay called Insidious Grimmoris, created by JudgeGuillotine
In a time before the darkness fell, humanity prospered. Great cities were built upon machines and from the heavens, the creator watched with pride for his creations. Yet within man, he felt the potential for unspeakable destruction, and so his worst fears came to realization. Countless times, man fought wars against their neighbors and always there were many deaths. The world bled with each new war man visited upon it. Then there came a time when man sought to free themselves of their destiny. They turned their weapons upon their creator. All of the heavens became engulfed in a great fire as the humans murdered the angels and eventually, toppled the creator from his throne. Where the creator fell, man grew a tree. The twisted limbs of the World Tree imprisoned the creator, for now and all time. Humanity had set itself free, yet in the aftermath of the great war, had doomed itself. Without the creator, the winds grew silent and the seas ceased their song. The fires dimmed and the earth decayed, visiting death and disease upon man. From the ashes, the dead angels rose, twisted by mortal sin into the Nephilim. The world fell apart in fire and chaos as the Nephilim rend it asunder. When at last the Nephilim vanished from the world and the fires faded, darkness descended upon the world and drove the survivors into the womb of the earth, where they became foolish creatures. In the absence of man, abominable creatures and demons flooded the earth and the underworld, bringing with them the eternal night. For centuries, all hope had seemed lost in the age of darkness, yet in the darkness man found an ember. A fragment of the Lord Pyre – the heart of the creator, still imprisoned within the Yggdrasil. Within the single ember came hope.

O.G. Gaian

can i be vice? i am captain and vice in lots of guilds and i am always online

Invisible Fatcat

DIAMOND-XIII_SSC
I am sorry, I don't add people into the Guild for the sole purpose of being the vice, I've tried it once and I won't fall for it again..
The vice will have to earn it my only problem is no one seems to want it with my Guild.

Invisible Fatcat

emotion_donotwant

O.G. Gaian

Psychedelic Catnip
DIAMOND-XIII_SSC
I am sorry, I don't add people into the Guild for the sole purpose of being the vice, I've tried it once and I won't fall for it again..
The vice will have to earn it my only problem is no one seems to want it with my Guild.

lo siento

i would not hack ur guild. but i know your not just gonna take my word for it. maybe i could do this, join it and then advertise what your guild is about in my main guild.
how bout that?

Invisible Fatcat

DIAMOND-XIII_SSC
Psychedelic Catnip
DIAMOND-XIII_SSC

lo siento

i would not hack ur guild. but i know your not just gonna take my word for it. maybe i could do this, join it and then advertise what your guild is about in my main guild.
how bout that?
We could do it that way, but that doesn't guarantee a vice captain position, it would help though and I greatly appreciate it!

Invisible Fatcat

Invisible Fatcat

emotion_c8

Greedy Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Send me an invite, I'll join. Note: I am busy on weekdays.

Invisible Fatcat

Ponocky
Send me an invite, I'll join. Note: I am busy on weekdays.
Thank you for much for giving my guild a chance, I'm normally fairly busy too but I try to get on at some point everyday.

Invisible Fatcat

Invisible Fatcat

emotion_yatta

Hilarious Genius

I've sent a request to join your guild. As already said in the request to join, well you can just read what I wrote there hopefully ^-^

Invisible Fatcat

emotion_c8

Invisible Fatcat

yum_coldone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items