Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Mage

Thank you! ^^
Purple-eyed Dreamer
kaimoni_bear
What does it mean by broadcasting (can't remember how it's spelt either ^^') mean?

Quote me to let me know!^^

Hail, o' great liege of the ancient woods, ruler of the deepest forest...

As far as I'm concerned, broadcasts are small guild announcements that you can send via GIM. That's what Gaians say around forums. And broadcasts are not the same as guild announcements you receive from captains, of this I'm sure.

I don't use GIM and never received a broadcast so that's all I know. Hope that helps.

The Ravens are on the wings!
User Image
Sorry but...
How exactly do I get new forums for the guild?
I know that I have the gold, but I dunno how to get the new forums...

sweatdrop

Edit:
Nvm. sorry.
Went back to the page before this one and found out the answer.
sweatdrop

Thank you
^__^

Moonlight Healer

They ought to add it to the FAQ, this is definately the MOST frequently asked question ;3 I know it because I answet it a few times a page XP I'm glad that you found the answer :3

User Image
my guild wont show up when i search it... WHY?!?!?!?!

Moonlight Healer

Sazori Yora

Take heed, the default key word in the Forum Type window is 'Public'. Most probably, your guild is Private or Hidden. That's why ;3

User Image

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Leons-13
Excuse me but I am the clan captain of The Elite Rangers. Me and my members cant seem to talk to each other using talk to clan in zOMG they say that it says you are not part of a clan. Please PM me if you know how to talk to your clan while playing zOMG. Thank you. BTW join the clan if you want we could use the members.
I figured it out! Thanks to kas193. In order to use clan chat you must be logged on to gaias GIM system or gaia instant messesging then crew those who are in the clan and others dudes if you want then you can clan chat them and the other dueds in your crew wont know what your talking about cuz they wont get the message!
Help please. I cannot post to the clan that I belong to, even though I have completely quit my previous clan that I joined when ZOMG was like a week old.

Any advices would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Purple-eyed Dreamer
Sazori Yora

Take heed, the default key word in the Forum Type window is 'Public'. Most probably, your guild is Private or Hidden. That's why ;3

User Image

wait... so it has to be a public guild? or do i just search private?

Moonlight Healer

Sazori Yora
Purple-eyed Dreamer
Sazori Yora

User Image

wait... so it has to be a public guild? or do i just search private?

No, nothing like that. To search for your guild, just change the criteria from 'Public' to ' All types'. You will find it then somewhere in the results.

User Image

Moonlight Healer

kas193
Help please. I cannot post to the clan that I belong to, even though I have completely quit my previous clan that I joined when ZOMG was like a week old.

Any advices would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Only simple solutions come to my mind.
First, check whether you still belong to the clan you would like to post in. Even though you haven't quitted, the crew might have kicked you for absence/lack of posts/their own reason.
If you still belong to it, make sure you are allowed to post in the thread you'd like to write something in. It may be locked - only crew members can post there then. A lock icon is visible next to lock threads. It won't show up when the thread is sticky or it's an announcement. If you cannot see the POST REPLY button (actually, its colour should be pale but the button still visible), it means it's locked.
If you are still a member and the thread isn't locked, contact a moderator.

User Image

4,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Can you edit your Guild's Homepage?, because I got a pic of an academy for Photobucket, and the pic didnt show. It stayed the way I typed it.

Moonlight Healer

iAdorkable-Azn
Can you edit your Guild's Homepage?, because I got a pic of an academy for Photobucket, and the pic didnt show. It stayed the way I typed it.

Have you used the image command? I'm talking about this:
[img]url here[/img]

If so, please check your account settings. (My Gaia --> Account Settings). In the bottom left corner you will find 'Images' panel and 'Image Display' option. Set it on 'show_all_images'. You probably have it set on 'show_only_whitelisted_images', this might be the reason.

My guild homepage uses an image and it's visible so I'm sure it works fine, no glitch here.

User Image

5,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I Just started a guild, but how do i change the settings?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff