Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divorced Bibliophile

12,375 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
This is a family guild. Also anyone who wants to join this guild can automatically join, however you are required to put the name "Milan" to your username. If you do not want to or dislike to change your username, this family guild is not for you.

The reason I created this guild is because I am at a writer's block at creating my royal bloodline. I managed to created the first King ever born, my parents, and my older brother. The first King's name is Meika Milan. He is a fire sorcerer and carry a spirit of a large phoenix, his animal form. He has long red/orange/yellow (color of fire) hair and eyes. The royal bloodline spans thousands of years. We are immortals so we live a very long life. Our royal family can be ranged from father to son, brother to brother, and so on. And the Milan Clan only gives birth to sons, not daughters. The explanation to this is unknown. So the females of the Royal Family is joined in marriage or adopted. Then there are my parents and my older brother. My father's name is Aslan Milan. He is a wind sorcerer and has the form of a large lion with wings. He has blond hair and eyes. My mother's name is Seika Milan. She is a split image of myself. We share the same power of light however her source of light is actually the light itself while mine is from the stars and the moon. Her form is the beautiful snow owl. My older brother's name is Asakura Milan. He is a water sorcerer and has the form of a dragon. He is 50 years older than I am and he does not desire to lead. He always leave me to lead and manage things while he is free to do whatever he wishes. Asakura has a wife but I could not come up with her name so basically he could either not have or do have a wife.

I created this family guild to hopefully have people who are creative enough to help me create the royal bloodline of the Milan Clan. If you want to be a royal, then add "Milan" to your username. If you want to be either Meika, Aslan, Seika, or Asakura, please PM me first before joining. They are my OCs but unfortunately I do not have enough knowledge to create their profiles. Kirin Milan, my own OC, is the one I focused the most on. I could not come up with anything considering these characters due to my writer's block.

So join my family guild if you are willingly to make a change to your username.

As for the rules, I want you to be as active as possible. Respect other members in the family guild. Please follow the rules of Gaia. All members of the Milan Clan will be promoted to crew as long as they are active. And if you are absent shortly after joining, you must make sure you have "Milan" in your username. If you have "Milan" in your username, I won't kick you out of the family guild even if you are inactive for months or years. Though it won't make you a crew but you will remain a member forever. If I do not see "Milan" in your username a week after joined, I will PM you a warning. After 3rd warning, and no "Milan" in your username, you will be kicked out of the family guild, no questions asked.

The family guild is not for anyone who does not want to change their username. This is a role-playing family guild as well as a elemental shape-shifting sorcerer/sorceress. And I have an entry fee of just 20 gold, that is it. So join my Royal Family and be a Milan.

There is the link either in my signature or right here: The Milan Clan

Divorced Bibliophile

12,375 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
I also forgot to add: The Royal Family, the Milan Clan also required to wear magical earrings to show their royal birthright. It's the only way to tell the difference between a royal and a commoner since a commoner doesn't wear the earrings in the Kingdom of Filor.

Also if you don't want to be a royal, you can be a servant. Basically pick the duty that a servant do, let it be Maid, hairdresser, tailor, whatever, suit your fancy. Just make sure to put the Milan name in your username. Thank you. ^u^ The staff who works for the Milan Clan doesn't wear earrings since they are commoners but they work for the Royal Family. Thank you... again. The link to the Milan Clan is here. I hope to see you there.

Divorced Bibliophile

12,375 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Divorced Bibliophile

12,375 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
The Milan Clan is a family guild. It belongs to the Kingdom of Filor guild also. Basically the Milan Clan is the Royal Family of the Kingdom. Do you want to be a member of the Royal Family... or would you rather to be a servant to the Royal Family? Join my family guild. You just need to add a "Milan" to your username please. Thank you. I need more members for my guild so please come and join. You don't have to send a join request since it is an automatically join guild. Join now and be a part of the Milan Clan... or work for the Milan Clan. Take your pick.

Divorced Bibliophile

12,375 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Do you want to be a part of the family? Join my guild The Milan Clan. Be it royal or be a servant. If you don't want to be a royal, be my own hairdresser. Stars know I need a hairdresser. You could be my own maid, housekeeper, butler, cook, etc. I cannot think of other jobs as servants to help the royals out. Anyway come and be a "Milan" or if you don't want to be a royal but wants to be a servant. Example for that servant: "Hairdresser of the Milan Family" or "the Milan Clan's Butler". Something like that. Just make sure you put the word "Milan" name into your username to be part of The Milan Clan I need more than 3 people in my guild. So come and join. You don't have to join The Kingdom of Filor to be a part of my family guild. It's not required. ^u^

Divorced Bibliophile

12,375 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Milan can be used to add to your username or MC can be added as well. MC stands for Milan Clan. So you can be called "The MC's...." or ".... of the MC" Up to you. ^u^ So please join my family and either be a royal or a servant. The Milan Clan is still open and still recruiting. Anyone is welcomed! Especially the ones who are willingly to add "Milan", "MC", or "the MC" to their username.

Divorced Bibliophile

12,375 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
The Milan Clan wishes you a Happy Valentine's! -gives you bags of white and dark chocolates-

Divorced Bibliophile

12,375 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
The Milan Clan is lonely with only 3 users, (myself included). So come and join me and be a Milan. You can be a royal or servant.^u^

Hygienic Gawker

Kirin Milan-King of Filor

Do you have to use pictures? o.o And would you accept a body guard or sort of a personal assistant type of character?

Divorced Bibliophile

12,375 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Sai Sakurai

Do you have to use pictures? o.o And would you accept a body guard or sort of a personal assistant type of character?

I prefer anime or drawn pictures and have them post to the portrait room. It is like pictures of family and everyone else who are allowed to live and work in the Palace Tower since it is home to the Milan Clan. And of course, bodyguard or personal assistant is also accepted. But one important question: will you willingly to change your username with a Milan or MC in it? It is actually required in my family guild.

Hygienic Gawker

Does it matter if it's in color? I'd prefer to sketch my character for her profile.

I wouldn't mind adding Milan or MC to my username. With my character not being a member of the family though I'm guessing it couldn't be used for her last name?

Divorced Bibliophile

12,375 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Sai Sakurai
Does it matter if it's in color? I'd prefer to sketch my character for her profile.

I wouldn't mind adding Milan or MC to my username. With my character not being a member of the family though I'm guessing it couldn't be used for her last name?

No I'm afraid the last name of the Milan is reserved for the family only unless wish to be cousin, niece, or whatever relative of Kirin's. But there is no sisters for the Royal Family since they bore sons only (for unexplained reasons, they just happened to bore sons with success so no idea why they couldn't get daughters) unless you want to marry a Milan. So you could use like in the example, "The MC's" or "...of the MC" or if you like to use the full name, like "The Milan Clan's" Whatever. Something like that. I'm afraid I'm not that creative. ^^; Forgive me. Anyway whatever you decide I'll be happy with. ^u^ Oh! To answer your question above about the picture, it doesn't matter if it's color or black and white. I love artists and their skill to draw. They impress me as usual. I'm a... well newbie artist myself and I feel if I practice often enough, I would be as talented... but I'm too lazy to practice, oops.

Hygienic Gawker

Awesome! ^_^ I'm not really that good either. I couldn't add color and shading to one of my sketches to save my life, ha ha. When did you start drawing?

I'll write up a character profile.

Divorced Bibliophile

12,375 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Sai Sakurai

Oh I drew...ever since I was a kid. I don't remember exactly. ^^;

Awesome. smile

Hygienic Gawker

Same here. ^_^; Anyways. Can she be Kirin's assistant then? She has minor healing abilities so does she have to be an elemental humanoid or could she just be classified generally under humanoid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff